Raving Tans

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather and her work is a godsend! I am a pretty pale girl naturally, and I (like most other brides) wanted to look tan and beautiful on my wedding day. I did two spray tans with Heather at her house, and she was so sweet and professional. My tan came out perfect and very natural looking, and I will definitely be using her services in the future,

• Wedding: 11/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather did such an amazing job on my spray tan! I had been to see her once before at one of the salons she visits, and felt so comfortable with her. Im pretty pale, and didn't want to look too dark or streaky. The color she decided on was just right! When I needed someone to do my tan for my wedding, I wanted her because I knew it would look perfect...and it did! She arranged for myself and a few friends to come by her tanning oasis and I was impressed with her setup. Thank you heather for doing such a great job and being so accommodating.

• Wedding: 09/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather at Raving Tans provides the best spray tans! That is why I trusted her to spray me for my wedding :) She did the best job to ensure that my wedding day glow was perfect in every way! This isn't just a job for Heather, it is a passion that you can see she loves deeply and really cares about. She provides her clients with a great tanning atmosphere and a glowing tan at an affordable price! Heather is great at what she does and she's just an all-around great person! I HIGHLY recommend Raving Tans for all of your spray tanning needs!!

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
Profile Picture
Marissa
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather is amazing at what she does! I have been spray tanning with her since the beginning of Raving Tans and there was no doubt in my mind when I was planning my wedding that she would be my go to gal for my spray tan. Me and my bridesmaid had a little "tanning party" that she let us host in her kitchen, my MOH brought snacks and wine and one by one we each tanned. It was awesome that she was so welcoming. She makes you feel confident in your own skin and comfortable during the whole process; I mean let's face it being stipped down bare or to your undies is daunting in itself but to do it in front of stranger is terrifying. But not with heather. I have referred many of my friends to Raving Tans and all have left ecstaic with their sunkissed tan! You will leave her tanning osasis feeling like a super star!!!

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You will NOT go wrong with Heather at Raving Tans! I've experienced the traditional tanning bulbs and the mystic tan and they both do not compare! The bulb takes way too long and is VERY damaging to your skin and the mystic was a total FAIL for me as the machine malfunctioned leaving me streaked! Most of the time the staff working at these tanning locations are not knowledgeable at all with their products or are unable to answer questions without calling the owner who is never around.Heather's professionalism and knowledge of her products put my mind at ease that I wouldn't come out looking like a leopard. I trusted her suggestions on getting that sun-kissed glow and I loved my tan on my wedding day! The one thing that stood out the most about Raving Tans was that Heather didn't just collect my money, pushed a button then walk away. She made sure I knew how to prepare myself days before the appointment & how to take care of my tan after to make it last. That's customer care! Thanks Heather, you'll definitely will always have my business! :)

TIP: BOOK EARLY!!!

• Wedding: 07/30/2011
Profile Picture
Yen
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went to Raving Tans for a trial tan before my wedding and was so pleased with the results. In talking with Heather about myself, my vision for my wedding day and my natural skin tones, she helped decide on just the right shade (which for me included no bronzer). The application of the spray tan was quick and she made me feel comfortable as a newby. I had no doubt that I wanted Raving Tans to spray me for my wedding. Heather made sure we timed the spray perfectly so it would be at its best for my wedding day. I look at my wedding photos and can't believe how beautiful my skin tone looks. I look naturally tan and very evenly colored. The best part was that no one knew I had spray tan, it looked that natural. It took enough of the pale winter time look to make me feel glowing. It was amazing! I wish I could look that great every day.

• Wedding: 01/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather was amazing. Very professional and listened to my requests- providing a great service and overall fantastic experience.

• Wedding: 12/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was my first spray tan experience and it was great! Heather made it really easy, explained everything that was going to happen and made sure I knew what to do to get the best out of my tan. She's been great about working with my schedule too! I highly recommend Raving Tans!

• Wedding: 08/07/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather is professional and really puts you at ease as many clients tan sans panties and/or bra... Her tanning oasis is warm and inviting. Her tans are virtually mess-free and really give you that sun-kissed glow without baking in the sun!

• Wedding: 12/16/2006
760-855-6913
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards