Papered Heart Photography

Papered Heart Photography

It's all about your love, magical moments and telling your story.

10568 Windsor Lake Court

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erin and Liz have given us the best wedding gift we could have ever asked for - the PERFECT photos to capture the story of our day! They were so flexible and helpful, traveling from Tampa to Lake City for our wedding and making our schedule work. I searched long and hard for photographers that were really something special and hit the JACKPOT with these girls! Not only were they so fun to work with, they were so professional and calm and in control. My husband is not normally a "picture guy" but with Erin & Liz it felt so relaxed and natural that even he had fun! We JUST got married, so all we've seen so far is a preview set of pictures but they TOOK MY BREATH AWAY! Everyone I show them to is completely blown away and tells me they look like they should be in a magazine. I have never felt so beautiful in my life as I did through their perspective. I am so glad we found them and I can't imagine being any happier with our wedding photos. I cannot wait for the rest of the pictures!!! Anyone who does not book Papered Heart is missing out - snatch them up!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erin and Liz were one of the best decisions I have ever made. They made me and my husband feel completely comfortable to where we could totally be ourselves. I had no doubt in my mind that our wedding photos would be amazing, but I really had not wrapped my mind around how incredible they were until I got them. Papered Heart represented our love perfectly and I could not recommend them more. They are simply incomparable.

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Liz was our photographer for our wedding and she was nothing short of amazing. She creatively captured every special moment and detail of our wedding that we wanted and more. She made me feel incredibly beautiful and I felt so at ease with her as our photographer. Liz is absolutely lovely. And our photos...they are incredible! There's not one that I don't love. My husband and I have gotten countless compliments on our beautiful photos.

Leading up to the wedding, I spoke with Liz a couple of times over the phone (since we don't live close) and she was (and is) so personable. It was like talking to an old friend.

I strongly recommend Papered Heart as your wedding photographer. They are worth every penny!

• Wedding: 03/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These girls are hands down the biggest bang for your buck. I searched dozens and they all wanted over $3,000 for engagement and wedding shots. Crazy. We had Erin: she is very sweet. I highly encourage you to look at the photos on their site and compare them to the other vendors. Easy to work with, on time, very open minded.

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Liz and Erin are unreal. We did an engagement shoot and wedding with them. They have a clear vision of how "love" should look and will make sure your pictures reflect who you are as a couple (sweet and calm or goofy and silly etc). They take hundreds and hundreds of pictures to ensure you get the best shots. At the end of our wedding when almost everyone had left, they had the venue turn the lights back on outside and we did a relaxed "end of the night" shoot with no one around. They blended so well at our wedding, people felt they were friends of ours. They take their jobs very seriously and the shoots can be long, but worth the time. On a side note, the price felt a bit high at first, but it included an engagement and wedding. It was hands down the best thing I spent money on.

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We came across Papered Heart Photography after our other photographer was unable to shoot our wedding. I had only a few months left and was starting to panic as photos of our big day was extremely important to both of us. I reached out and heard back from Erin immediately! She was wonderful and referred me to her partner Liz who was thankfully still available on our wedding day! Liz called me to set up a time to meet and I knew immediately we were going to hit it off! Rather than a formal meeting we met for a beer and talked like old friends. She was receptive and inquisitive to make sure that not only Papered Heart was a good fit for us but that we were a good fit as a couple for their creative mission (if you a curious about what I mean check the website!)

After securing Liz for our wedding we were able to do an engagement shoot to get both of us comfortable in front of the camera! It was AMAZING!!! I could seriously go on about Liz's passion for what she does and her amazing talent for days! Getting those pictures made me so excited about what would be captured on our wedding day! Needless to say the wedding pictures were incredible (I wish I could print them all and hang them everywhere in our home but I don't think there is enough wall space!!!) and every time I look at them I am transported back to our wedding and all of the wonderful emotions of that day. She truly captured what we are as a couple and the all fun with our family and friends and I am forever grateful to have these pictures to look back on!

If you are a free spirited couple that just loves being in love these are the ladies for you! I fully intend on working with them in anyway possible in the future and I am happy to say I also made a dear new friend in Liz and I am a believer in the Papered Heart Movement!!! Love you! xoxoxo

Jess & Matt

Papered Heart Photography responded with the following comments:

Oh my gosh Jess, you are the best! Liz and I love you so much! Your images are amazing, because you and your love are that amazing! Thank you for believing in our Papered Heart Movement and for living and breathing everything we stand for! Liz had a blast with you guys and I'm so thrilled that you loved your experience so much! It's why we do what we do!!
Lots of love,
Erin and Liz

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Two of the most beautiful souls with cameras capturing the most breathtaking moments in my life. I couldn't have been luckier to have found Papered Heart. They aren't your average point and shoot photographers so if that's what you want, move right along. Papered Heart are visual artists who specialize in taking the love you share on your wedding day to a whole new level. I cry with tears of joy and disbelief every time I look at my photos. It's like they are pages out of the most elegant wedding magazine. Vintage, rustic, down to earth, and something I will treasure for the rest of my life.

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm writing this review after seeing nothing more than my sneak peek photos and I can honestly tell you that it is all I needed to see. I would have paid for just those ten photos and I can not wait to see the rest. Erin and Liz are two incredible ladies who just ooze awesomeness. It was so wonderful to be around such wonderful artists who were patient with my husband and I who are certainly not comfortable around the camera. After about five minutes it was a breeze! They made us feel so at ease and even more so, it was such a nice break from the day to have a few minutes alone with my new husband. They knew exactly what they were doing and made it such a relaxing part of the day!! Can. Not. Recommend. Them. More. What are you waiting for!! Call them!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Liz and Erin are truly the most remarkable artists. They capture emotion, love, and feelings better than anyone I have ever seen! They love what they do and are passionate people! Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures were beautiful and captivating. We receive compliments to this day and always are asked who are photographer was! We are SOO thankful we found them. I can't describe enough how amazing and talented these two are! They are awesome people with great personalities. Make picture taking fun and relaxing! Best vendor in the entire wedding, and looking back, they became more like friends than vendors! My husband and I will always use these two with any professional pictures we have done. Definitely worth the investment! By far the best investment we made!

• Wedding: 12/29/2012
Madeline
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved working with Papered Heart Photography! Erin and Liz are so talented and so down to earth. I wanted my pictures to be unique and fell in love with their style immediately. I love how my package did not have a time frame limit. I had the two of them the whole day for my engagement shoot and my wedding. They make you feel comfortable right away and they are so easy to work with. They have a unique way of capturing peoples love/passion and not only it transcends into a love story, it captivates/triggers the onlookers emotions. I love my engagement pictures and can't wait to see how my wedding pictures turn out! I am a fan forever!

• Wedding: 11/30/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erin and Liz were intuitive and thoughtful and brought the very best out of our wedding through their incredibly beautiful images! They took note of all of the details that i poured my heart into which meant the world to me. It was lovely to have the two of them there to capture our memories and the best part was that they did it with a smile on their faces!

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
Jen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erin and Liz more than exceeded our expectations for our wedding photographers! They were very enjoyable to work with and open to all of our ideas and requirements. They put me at ease on the day and adapted to each and every curve ball that was thrown at them throughout the day. It was so lovely to have such smiling faces capturing our wedding. And they made sure to document all of the homemade/hand crafted details that I worked so hard on. I would recommend them whole heartedly to anyone looking for fantastic wedding photographers!

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erin and Liz of Papered Heart Photography are amazing! We hired Papered Heart to photograph our destination wedding in the Caribbean. Not only were they professional and resourceful, they were a blast to work with! They researched the destination beforehand and arrived with creative ideas in mind. We couldn't be happier with the end product. Our photos turned out absolutely gorgeous! They look artistic and natural, and truly capture the "feel" of our wedding day. It was important to us that our entire day was documented so that our family and friends who were not in attendance could feel like they were there. Erin and Liz hit it out of the park! If you are planning a destination event, Erin and Liz are your photographers! We highly recommend Papered Heart Photography.

• Wedding: 11/07/2012
Dawn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erin and Liz with Papered Heart Photography were the best part of my wedding....other than marrying my husband of course! They are fun-loving, down to earth ladies with an amazing passion for what they do. I am so thankful for the beautiful images that they captured. I will cherish my photos for years to come!

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love Erin and Liz of Papered Heart Photography. They did our engagement photos also, and have been a delight to work with. They really get to know you as a couple and are very helpful and by the end feel like you are dear friends!! I have given their card out to several couples I know that have recently gotten engaged.

We hope to use them in the future for newborn photos when we have a little one join our family.

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We did our engagement photos with Erin and Liz from Papered Heart photography. Not only did the photos beautiful, they were amazing to work with. Very patient and put you at ease, which makes taking the photos much easier. I am so excited that they are the photgraphers at my wedding as well.
I highly recommend them and their professional work.

• Wedding: 03/17/2012
813-445-5020
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards