Meridian Ensemble

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The musicians were first class, and played beautifully. They had an excellent repertoire and were very professional. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. My niece had Meridian Ensemble at her wedding, that is how I heard of them. My daughter's wedding was in Chevy Chase.

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

We hired the Meridian Ensemble to play at a garden party before our wedding, during the cermony, and at a cocktail hour after the ceremony. We were very pleased with them. The planning process with Fatma went great, and they were very willing to accommodate a friend who sang solo at our wedding and the hymn that we all sang. All around, a very professional group; we would recommend them to anyone. Ben and Justin

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

The string quartet was just amazing and everyone who attended the wedding loved the music. They were very flexible with both our schedule and our list of music. They even practiced two of our regional numbers and played at the wedding. Responsiveness was very good and we loved it.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Our outdoor wedding ceremony and reception hour music was preformed by Kim, Heather and Todd on the Flute, Violin and Cello. They were fabulous! We received many inquiries as to where we found these wonderful musicians. Fatma was very accomodating and worked closely with us to select the instruments and music that fit our style. Thanks very much for helping make our wedding such a memorable day for us and our guests.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

beautiful music for a perfect day. Fatma was a delight to deal with. extremely professional and helpful. many guests commented on the lovely ceremony and cocktail hour music. I only wish i had been able to hear more--i was taking pictures during cocktail hour. But, when i walked down the aisle it was absolutely perfect-just what i had imagined. Thank you!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

I requested two special songs for our wedding. I wanted to walk down the aisle to "All I Want Is You' by U2 and the processional "All You Need Is Love" by the Beatles. They sounded amazing. It really made the wedding special. We had a Catholic mass and they played music during the entire ceremony. Everyone commented on how special it was. I would definitely recommed Meridian Ensemble. They made our ceremony really stand out from other weddings.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Absolutely wonderful and top quality live music. And the cost was extremely reasonable.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Meridian ensemble produced beautiful music for our event. Our guests talked endlessly about the musical selections and the quality of music in our ceremony. Fatma was very pleasant to work with and played the most beautiful version of Gabriel's Oboe for my processional. I was extremely happy with the sounds Meridian Ensemble created for our ceremony!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

They were great. They were on time. The played what we discussed. They were professional and very easy to arrange through email.