Maurer Photography & Videography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lem and Marilyn are more wonderful than I could even describe to you! They are the greatest duo and really gave us the best wedding and engagement pictures I could have ever imagined! Thank you! The day was so special and you really captured the great memories we had.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Lem and Marilyn made our entire day so much fun. They were beyond organized and efficient, which helped the whole day go smoothly. I couldn't have asked for more patient, upbeat people to be a part of our special day. I would recommend Maurer Photography to anyone looking for phenomenal wedding photography!

Private User
2+ years ago

The Maurers provided amazing attention to detail and the images prove it. They are personable, relaxed and above all professional. We wouldnt have used anyone else!

4.7

Lem and Marilyn are a great couple to work with! They make your wedding day go smoothly by keeping everything going until the ceremony and they keep you calm and confident with all the details throughout the day. My older sister, younger sister, and my aunt have gone with Maurer Photography too!!

Services Used: Photography

We had so much fun taking our engagement and wedding pictures with Maurer Photography. They made us feel special and captured every important moment! Reuben and Joni

jgarder
08/13/2011

Maurer was great to work with. Expensive, but service was excellent. On the wedding day, they were helpful at making sure that all details were covered, even ones outside of the scope of just taking pictures. Disappointed after the wedding as they were 2 weeks slower at getting proofs back to us than they had previously stated (6 weeks rather than 4).

Maurer Photography & Videography responded with the following comments:

"Cost" is relative. We're only expensive if you compare us to "Uncle Joe," and not to other professional photographers. As a matter of fact, considering our training, education, quality, and years of experience, we are a real bargain. The old adage, "You get what you pay for" is usually true, but in the case of Maurer Photography, you get much more than you're paying for.

Services Used: Photography

You did a fantastic job and blessed us so much on our wonderful day! Thanks again!

Services Used: Photography

Maurer photography is very professional and we were very satisified with their finished product.

Services Used: Photography

They do amazing work. Very laid back and never adding any more stress to the day. After also doing engagement photos I was very at ease and not in the least bit worried about any of them turning out bad. They are very easy to talk to and to work with. The pictures were gorgeous and they showed their own artistic style as well as some "traditional" style also. They even worked with me on my New Years Day wedding before during and after an Iowa winter snowstorm.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I could not be happier with our wedding pictures. I have got so many compliments on how beautiful they turned out. Pictures capture the moments that you can never get back and Maurers did that for us perfectly!!!

Services Used: Photography

Maurer Photography was absolutely amazing. Lem and Marilyn captured every moment I wanted and much more. They put us at ease when taking photos and helped to coordinate the day. We have received numerous compliments on how beautiful our photos are. I recommend Maurer Photography to anyone looking for a photographer not only for the beautiful pictures they take but are wonderful people to work with.

Services Used: Photography

Excellent- very professional- one of the best decisions we made in regards to our wedding!

Services Used: Photography

Absolutely LOVE Maurer Photography, they captured moments from our wedding day, that had I not seen their work, I wouldn't have even remembered it happened! Just a bonus: Lem & Marilyn have 2 of the best personalities in the world!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Working with the Maurers for our wedding photography was awesome! They met us where we chose to take engagement pictures on Sunday afternoon and had already scoped out the best spots for photos. They were always making us feel very comfortable and were super easy, and fun to be around! It was awesome having them help coordinate the timing of our wedding day and they were very professional, helping out with making sure everything went smoothly! They were so much more to us than just photographers!!
They kept our day going well and made it amazing! We also had them do the photo-fusion slideshow and it was well worth it!! Awesome video footage mixed with the best photos of our wedding day! Thank you soooo much Maurers for all your hard work!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Extremely happy! Pictures had an extra special touch. Maurer Photography's pictures are above and beyond typical wedding photographs!!

Services Used: Photography

We were very pleased with Maurer Photography. Lem and Marilyn were very helpful and were fun to work with. They took wonderful pictures and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer.