4140 E 38th St, Des Moines, IA 50317 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,200
Availability Check your date

About Lance Shuey Photography

Hi! I am Lance from Lance Shuey Photography. Thank you for stopping by. I am available for wedding, portraits, seniors, model portfolios and many other types of photography services. Please contact me so we can talk about your special event.

Follow Lance Shuey Photography on

Lance Shuey Photography 2
Lance Shuey Photography 3
Lance Shuey Photography 4

Jenny · Married on 10/14/2017

Lance photographed our wedding on October 14th, 2017 at the Hotel Pattee in Perry, Iowa. He did a fantastic job - right on time, professional set up, super accommodating to special last-minute requests and the photographs are simply beautiful. Lance's pictures have this wonderfully sincere quality to them - a beautifully shot honesty that is hard to define but easy to see in his photographs. We would hire Lance again in a heartbeat (and plan to!) and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great photographer - thanks Lance :)

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Lance Shuey Photography 5
    Lance Shuey Photography 6
    Lance Shuey Photography 7
    Lance Shuey Photography 8

Natalie · Married on 06/11/2016

Lance perfectly captured our wedding and I'm so very glad I went with him! We were planning our wedding from the other end of the state, as well as moving and starting new jobs at the same time so we hired him off his portfolio alone. Lance was flexible with our schedules and was an absolute pleasure to work with. He's personable and friendly and helped us feel at ease even though neither my husband or I like being the center of attention. He's a jewel for rural Iowa, I recommend him 100%!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Mary · Married on 10/12/2013

Absolutely exceeded standards as a photographer with a personality to match. We live in Colorado and sought out Lance for our wedding in Iowa based on his portfolio alone - our perceptions exceeded our expectations. He charges much less for much more and even stayed late to make sure every important moment was captured. Hire this guy!

Sent on 12/24/2013

Lance Shuey Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Music Man Productions
    Music Man Productions Wedding DJs

I've had the opportunity to work with Lance at a couple of events, and hopefully many more to follow! Lance is an enthusiastic professional who is a joy to work with as a fellow event professional, and he just happens to take AMAZING photos! He also has a very strong customer service ethic that serves his clients well.

• 4140 E 38th St Des Moines, 50317 See on map