Marsha Marie Floral

(4.9 / 5.0)
4.6/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was extremely satisfied with the flowers that Marsha Marie Floral provided me for my wedding! They were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I was hoping for. Marsha was very professional and very helpful especially since I live out of state. I would definitely recommend her for your event!

• Wedding: 02/20/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marsha was a joy to work with! She was always friendly, smiling and happy. She listened to our ideas and looked at our pictures and created the most gorgeous floral arrangements with the colors and favorite flowers of my daughter. She added her input and showed us pictures of varieties of flowers to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. We received so many compliments on the beach arch, table arrangements, and all of the girls bouquets. We would not have changed one thing!!!

• Wedding: 02/19/2015
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am from Indiana and had my wedding on St. Pete beach did a lot of my communication with her by email and she did everything I wanted. The flowers were gorgeous and everything I wanted. Marsha was very friendly, helpful and was great to work with.

• Wedding: 02/19/2015
Kyra
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marsha Marie offered great suggestions and ideas at our consulting appointment, she was very quick to provide a written estimate for event. The day of our wedding she was very prompt in arranging the flowers and candles in the reception hall as well as delivering the bouquets. Marsha is very friendly and personable she provided us with a complimentary upgraded size of center pieces. Only one part of our flower arrangement was not provided per our request, while it was noticeable and disappointing to me and my husband it ultimately did not take away from our overall experience or the beauty of the center pieces for our guests.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I had my first consultation with Marsha, I was not exactly sure what I wanted all the flowers to look like. I told her the style I was looking for and she was able to give me a ton of suggestions. She provided me with the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen. I was completely satisfied with all the flowers she provided for my wedding. Marsha was very easy to work with and was quick to respond to all of my emails. Great Job!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Marsha was great to work with. She was quick to respond to my emails and the flowers turned out beautiful!! We would highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 10/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marsha Marie floral went above and beyond to make sure that my special day was amazing! She exceeded my expectations and everything turned out absolutely beautiful! I really can not thank her enough! To anyone looking for a florist for there wedding I promise you will not be disappointed - she is amazing and I'd recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have to say Marsha was especially helpful throughout our wedding planning process. As a mother of two young boys, I was on a tight budget and had a hard time figuring out which way to go given the wedding was in a different city, and transporting flowers with me was going to be a challenge. Marsha continued to keep in touch with me and offered many different options to fit our budget and we finally did find what we were looking for at the right price. Marsha was sooo very helpful and patient, and I highly recommend her to any future nervous bride. She will set your mind at ease, I promise you ! THANK YOU, MARSHA !!

• Wedding: 09/21/2014
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marsha and her team did an excellent job with the bridal and groom's flowers. She help provide foliage for the centerpieces. She decorated the bamboo arch for our beach wedding. She was at the hotel on time. The flowers were absolutely stunning

• Wedding: 09/14/2014
christina
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marsha was wonderful to work with and did a fabulous job! She is flexible, friendly and easy to work with! She will give you ideas and work with any budget! Choosing the flowers were my biggest obstacle, but after I met Marsha it was a breeze. I would recommend to anyone.

• Wedding: 07/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Marsha was a pleasure! I was recommended to her services by Weddings on a Whim, as I was planning a destination wedding in St. Pete Beach, FL. Marsha was easy to correspond with by e-mail and phone, and I was able to see pictures of her work easily on her website. The flowers for me and my bridesmaids turned out lovely and she even upgraded the bridesmaid bouquets. All in all, our bouquets were an amazing addition on to our most special day!

• Wedding: 06/24/2014
Gina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding flowers were beautiful! Our guests made numerous compliments about them as well.. we were very pleased..

• Flexibility: 5.0

Marsha Marie creates fabulous centerpieces and bouquets. My guests absolutely loved my flowers and thought they were amazing. She is able to take a unique color, like guava, and match it with beautiful flowers. I was sad when I couldn't bring them home, since it was a destination wedding.

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marsha Marie is the absolute best Florist in the Tampa bay area that I have ever come across. She did a beyond outstanding job on our wedding. The flowers for the bouquets, the arch, the centerpieces, everything were just phenomenal. If you are reading these reviews and are wondering whether to go with her or not, GO WITH HER! She will not let you down and will capture your whole image that you give to her. She is very professional and cordial! Me and my mother were absolutely blown away by her job. So glad I went with her, and you will be too! I would most definitely refer her to anyone I know needing floral services.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marsha Marie Did a Awesome job on my flowers!! We did a tropical theme and she match it!! She also was so friendly and willing to work with us on our Budget!! We loved everything and My bouquet was Amazing!!! Thanks Again!! Ryan and Sarah Potts 5/11/14

• Flexibility: 5.0

Marsha did a great job. Our wedding looked magical. Her flowers are so fresh and she makes them look so beautiful. Marsha and her team stayed til the end of our ceremony to make sure everything was perfect. Thank you so much and we will see you at our next event.

• Wedding: 05/05/2014
727-515-7157
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards