Marsha Marie Floral

4.7
Flexibility
Stephanie
07/07/2015

Marsha was awesome she was very flexible and went beyond my expectations. Her attitude was also great you can tell she loves what she does! I would recommend her to everyone I know!

sonja
06/25/2015

She was so accommodating to my needs even when I changed my mind a couple times. I was so surprised at the outcome. My bouquet was gorgeous, the bridesmaids flowers were amazing and my cake flowers were perfect. All of my wedding organizing was done online and phone calls so I put a lot of trust in her creating the best match for my request and I think it turned out even better.

Services Used: Flowers

Marsha was absolutely wonderful!! I never knew what type of flowers I wanted to use for my wedding, so when I started talking to Marsha, she was great about pointing me in the right direction. The bouquet she came up with was STUNNING! I've never been super big on flowers, but with her touch, they became my favorite part of the wedding (besides marrying my man, of course ;))! She was great to work with, very prompt on responding, and a fabulous florist!

Lyndsey
05/30/2015

Marsha is just the sweetest, really cared about making my day special.

Jen
04/24/2015

Beautiful flowers! Marsha Marie Floral went above & beyond to make my wedding flowers beautiful! Our wedding was a destination wedding which added more complications with planning our wedding but Marsha Marie Floral made everything easy for me!

Cheryl
04/23/2015

Marsha did a beautiful job with my wedding flowers! I couldn't be happier. She delivered them to my hotel and had all of my ceremony flowers there too. Very few vendors make you feel like they are personally invested in you, but Marsha does exactly that and is one of the best! Thanks so much for making my wedding extra special with the beautiful flowers you provided. I couldn't ask for better service or value!

Recently Married

Just say wow, the flowers for our wedding were beautiful! We handled all of the details and ordering by email and examples via internet vendor website. The flowers were on time and we even got a call the day before confirming delivery time. Once the ceremony was over the floral sprays were transferred to the reception and displayed. We had no problems and everything came together as planned. Thank you for assisting in making our daughters wedding a beautiful day.
Duane & Lisa

Janine
04/18/2015

We had a wonderful experience with Marsha. She went the extra mile when she thought that there needed to be a little more decoration.

Kathie
03/21/2015

Marsha was an absolute joy to work with. She immediately understood our vision for my daughter's wedding and exceeded our expectations! Even when we needed to make a last minute change to the number of wristletts needed she handled it with flexibility and professionalism. I have already recommended her to two of my friends.

03/21/2015

Absolutely beautiful arrangements and extremely professional. Marsha and her assistant were stuck in the elevator for over 30 minutes and kept their composure. The colors of the flowers were perfect and just as discussed.

Services Used: Flowers

I was extremely satisfied with the flowers that Marsha Marie Floral provided me for my wedding! They were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I was hoping for. Marsha was very professional and very helpful especially since I live out of state. I would definitely recommend her for your event!

Lisa
02/19/2015

Marsha was a joy to work with! She was always friendly, smiling and happy. She listened to our ideas and looked at our pictures and created the most gorgeous floral arrangements with the colors and favorite flowers of my daughter. She added her input and showed us pictures of varieties of flowers to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. We received so many compliments on the beach arch, table arrangements, and all of the girls bouquets. We would not have changed one thing!!!

Kyra
02/19/2015

I am from Indiana and had my wedding on St. Pete beach did a lot of my communication with her by email and she did everything I wanted. The flowers were gorgeous and everything I wanted. Marsha was very friendly, helpful and was great to work with.

Services Used: Flowers

Marsha Marie offered great suggestions and ideas at our consulting appointment, she was very quick to provide a written estimate for event. The day of our wedding she was very prompt in arranging the flowers and candles in the reception hall as well as delivering the bouquets. Marsha is very friendly and personable she provided us with a complimentary upgraded size of center pieces. Only one part of our flower arrangement was not provided per our request, while it was noticeable and disappointing to me and my husband it ultimately did not take away from our overall experience or the beauty of the center pieces for our guests.

Recently Married

When I had my first consultation with Marsha, I was not exactly sure what I wanted all the flowers to look like. I told her the style I was looking for and she was able to give me a ton of suggestions. She provided me with the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen. I was completely satisfied with all the flowers she provided for my wedding. Marsha was very easy to work with and was quick to respond to all of my emails. Great Job!

Services Used: Flowers

Marsha was great to work with. She was quick to respond to my emails and the flowers turned out beautiful!! We would highly recommend her!