Marsha Marie Floral

4.7
Flexibility
Kathie
03/21/2015

Marsha was an absolute joy to work with. She immediately understood our vision for my daughter's wedding and exceeded our expectations! Even when we needed to make a last minute change to the number of wristletts needed she handled it with flexibility and professionalism. I have already recommended her to two of my friends.

03/21/2015

Absolutely beautiful arrangements and extremely professional. Marsha and her assistant were stuck in the elevator for over 30 minutes and kept their composure. The colors of the flowers were perfect and just as discussed.

Services Used: Flowers

I was extremely satisfied with the flowers that Marsha Marie Floral provided me for my wedding! They were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I was hoping for. Marsha was very professional and very helpful especially since I live out of state. I would definitely recommend her for your event!

Lisa
02/19/2015

Marsha was a joy to work with! She was always friendly, smiling and happy. She listened to our ideas and looked at our pictures and created the most gorgeous floral arrangements with the colors and favorite flowers of my daughter. She added her input and showed us pictures of varieties of flowers to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. We received so many compliments on the beach arch, table arrangements, and all of the girls bouquets. We would not have changed one thing!!!

Kyra
02/19/2015

I am from Indiana and had my wedding on St. Pete beach did a lot of my communication with her by email and she did everything I wanted. The flowers were gorgeous and everything I wanted. Marsha was very friendly, helpful and was great to work with.

Services Used: Flowers

Marsha Marie offered great suggestions and ideas at our consulting appointment, she was very quick to provide a written estimate for event. The day of our wedding she was very prompt in arranging the flowers and candles in the reception hall as well as delivering the bouquets. Marsha is very friendly and personable she provided us with a complimentary upgraded size of center pieces. Only one part of our flower arrangement was not provided per our request, while it was noticeable and disappointing to me and my husband it ultimately did not take away from our overall experience or the beauty of the center pieces for our guests.

Recently Married

When I had my first consultation with Marsha, I was not exactly sure what I wanted all the flowers to look like. I told her the style I was looking for and she was able to give me a ton of suggestions. She provided me with the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen. I was completely satisfied with all the flowers she provided for my wedding. Marsha was very easy to work with and was quick to respond to all of my emails. Great Job!

Services Used: Flowers

Marsha was great to work with. She was quick to respond to my emails and the flowers turned out beautiful!! We would highly recommend her!

Lauren
10/10/2014

Marsha Marie floral went above and beyond to make sure that my special day was amazing! She exceeded my expectations and everything turned out absolutely beautiful! I really can not thank her enough! To anyone looking for a florist for there wedding I promise you will not be disappointed - she is amazing and I'd recommend her to anyone!

Services Used: Flowers

I have to say Marsha was especially helpful throughout our wedding planning process. As a mother of two young boys, I was on a tight budget and had a hard time figuring out which way to go given the wedding was in a different city, and transporting flowers with me was going to be a challenge. Marsha continued to keep in touch with me and offered many different options to fit our budget and we finally did find what we were looking for at the right price. Marsha was sooo very helpful and patient, and I highly recommend her to any future nervous bride. She will set your mind at ease, I promise you ! THANK YOU, MARSHA !!

christina
09/14/2014

Marsha and her team did an excellent job with the bridal and groom's flowers. She help provide foliage for the centerpieces. She decorated the bamboo arch for our beach wedding. She was at the hotel on time. The flowers were absolutely stunning

Services Used: Flowers

Marsha was wonderful to work with and did a fabulous job! She is flexible, friendly and easy to work with! She will give you ideas and work with any budget! Choosing the flowers were my biggest obstacle, but after I met Marsha it was a breeze. I would recommend to anyone.

Gina
06/24/2014

Working with Marsha was a pleasure! I was recommended to her services by Weddings on a Whim, as I was planning a destination wedding in St. Pete Beach, FL. Marsha was easy to correspond with by e-mail and phone, and I was able to see pictures of her work easily on her website. The flowers for me and my bridesmaids turned out lovely and she even upgraded the bridesmaid bouquets. All in all, our bouquets were an amazing addition on to our most special day!

Recently Married

Our wedding flowers were beautiful! Our guests made numerous compliments about them as well.. we were very pleased..

Services Used: Flowers

Marsha Marie creates fabulous centerpieces and bouquets. My guests absolutely loved my flowers and thought they were amazing. She is able to take a unique color, like guava, and match it with beautiful flowers. I was sad when I couldn't bring them home, since it was a destination wedding.

Services Used: Flowers

Marsha Marie is the absolute best Florist in the Tampa bay area that I have ever come across. She did a beyond outstanding job on our wedding. The flowers for the bouquets, the arch, the centerpieces, everything were just phenomenal. If you are reading these reviews and are wondering whether to go with her or not, GO WITH HER! She will not let you down and will capture your whole image that you give to her. She is very professional and cordial! Me and my mother were absolutely blown away by her job. So glad I went with her, and you will be too! I would most definitely refer her to anyone I know needing floral services.