Marsha Marie Floral

Value
4.7
Flexibility
Recently Married

When I had my first consultation with Marsha, I was not exactly sure what I wanted all the flowers to look like. I told her the style I was looking for and she was able to give me a ton of suggestions. She provided me with the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen. I was completely satisfied with all the flowers she provided for my wedding. Marsha was very easy to work with and was quick to respond to all of my emails. Great Job!

Services Used: Flowers

Marsha was great to work with. She was quick to respond to my emails and the flowers turned out beautiful!! We would highly recommend her!

Lauren
10/10/2014

Marsha Marie floral went above and beyond to make sure that my special day was amazing! She exceeded my expectations and everything turned out absolutely beautiful! I really can not thank her enough! To anyone looking for a florist for there wedding I promise you will not be disappointed - she is amazing and I'd recommend her to anyone!

Services Used: Flowers

I have to say Marsha was especially helpful throughout our wedding planning process. As a mother of two young boys, I was on a tight budget and had a hard time figuring out which way to go given the wedding was in a different city, and transporting flowers with me was going to be a challenge. Marsha continued to keep in touch with me and offered many different options to fit our budget and we finally did find what we were looking for at the right price. Marsha was sooo very helpful and patient, and I highly recommend her to any future nervous bride. She will set your mind at ease, I promise you ! THANK YOU, MARSHA !!

christina
09/14/2014

Marsha and her team did an excellent job with the bridal and groom's flowers. She help provide foliage for the centerpieces. She decorated the bamboo arch for our beach wedding. She was at the hotel on time. The flowers were absolutely stunning

Services Used: Flowers

Marsha was wonderful to work with and did a fabulous job! She is flexible, friendly and easy to work with! She will give you ideas and work with any budget! Choosing the flowers were my biggest obstacle, but after I met Marsha it was a breeze. I would recommend to anyone.

Gina
06/24/2014

Working with Marsha was a pleasure! I was recommended to her services by Weddings on a Whim, as I was planning a destination wedding in St. Pete Beach, FL. Marsha was easy to correspond with by e-mail and phone, and I was able to see pictures of her work easily on her website. The flowers for me and my bridesmaids turned out lovely and she even upgraded the bridesmaid bouquets. All in all, our bouquets were an amazing addition on to our most special day!

Recently Married

Our wedding flowers were beautiful! Our guests made numerous compliments about them as well.. we were very pleased..

Services Used: Flowers

Marsha Marie creates fabulous centerpieces and bouquets. My guests absolutely loved my flowers and thought they were amazing. She is able to take a unique color, like guava, and match it with beautiful flowers. I was sad when I couldn't bring them home, since it was a destination wedding.

Services Used: Flowers

Marsha Marie is the absolute best Florist in the Tampa bay area that I have ever come across. She did a beyond outstanding job on our wedding. The flowers for the bouquets, the arch, the centerpieces, everything were just phenomenal. If you are reading these reviews and are wondering whether to go with her or not, GO WITH HER! She will not let you down and will capture your whole image that you give to her. She is very professional and cordial! Me and my mother were absolutely blown away by her job. So glad I went with her, and you will be too! I would most definitely refer her to anyone I know needing floral services.

Recently Married

Marsha Marie Did a Awesome job on my flowers!! We did a tropical theme and she match it!! She also was so friendly and willing to work with us on our Budget!! We loved everything and My bouquet was Amazing!!! Thanks Again!!
Ryan and Sarah Potts 5/11/14

Services Used: Flowers

Marsha did a great job. Our wedding looked magical. Her flowers are so fresh and she makes them look so beautiful. Marsha and her team stayed til the end of our ceremony to make sure everything was perfect.
Thank you so much and we will see you at our next event.

Services Used: Flowers

Marsha did a great job for our wedding and everything turned out amazing. We live overseas and sometimes that can be a problem but Marsha was great at communicating with us and listening to our needs. Everything turned out just as we hoped!
Thanks Marsha for your professional service!

Services Used: Flowers

Upon seeing the fresh flowers for the day, Marsha gave me a call to let me know she thought it would be best to tweak our original plan because certain flowers arrived much prettier then what we had planned. I knew to trust her professional opinion, but appreciated the call - they turned out great. Everyone was very jealous of the gorgeous blue orchids that she picked out for me!

Lovee
04/04/2014

Marsha is an awesome person inside and out! She did everything possible for me with a situation i had with another florist. Even though I had never got my money back from the other florist she made me feel like I got more back from her. She didn't change the prices on me and on top of that she add more things like extra flowers here and there. All in all, I would recommend Marsha Marie to anyone she is very help and a very nice person she will help you pick out your flowers and she even brought a pick of different flowers so I knew what the flowers look like. Go for Marsha you wont regret it.

Aimee
03/21/2014

The flowers were beautiful. I would suggest when having boutonnieres choosing strong flowers that can go a while without water. My light blue little flowers fell apart during the reception. The service was wonderful with the flowers. I was able to add items onto my order a week before the wedding.