Mainsail Conference and Events Center
Let the Mainsail help you SAIL INTO YOUR NEW LIFE!
5108 Eisenhower Blvd

Flexibility:
 (5.0/5.0)

Sort By:

NicholeB 4 Reviews
I can't say enough about how happy we are with Mainsail. My husband and I got married there last weekend but we worked with the venue for almost two years since we had to postpone our initial wedding date of 09/20/2013. Although saddened at the time it proved to be a blessing in disguise.

Annette Turer is absolutely amazing to work with and we have built a friendship with her during this time period. She was fabulous! She took care of everything we needed her to attend to and always welcomed us like we were family. She was always open and receptive to our ideas even if she didn't necessarily agree with them right away ;-). The food was EXCELLENT. I got so many compliments from our guests about the food as well.

The venue is a beautiful space inside and out. I was able to utilize the compass room right there so my girls and I could be in hair and make up right there and not have to worry about transporting to another location. In addition, we received a complimentary night stay and we chose to add on the night before and a night after as well so that we could be right there at the venue and it was perfect!

We also had our rehearsal dinner at Lattitudes restaurant located on the property and it was great. Jesus was very easy to work with and accommodated all of our needs.

I honestly wish I could go back and do it all over again. As crazy as it sounds I miss being there since we have been there so often in the last couple of years.

I would HIGHLY recommend this venue! They are amazing.
Wedding: 09/20/2014

Jessica 1 Reviews
Annette is a gem! I booked this reception hall site unseen after a disaster with another hall. Annette always was very responsive and promised me throughout the way that she would be there for me and it would be the day of my dreams! It was out of this world! Right down to the heart on the fine white linens, it was all I could have ever wanted and more. Annette took the best care of me and I would recommend any bride to see her and book with her! The Salmon was so flavorful! Many guests commented on that to me! Thanks Annette for making my dreams come true!
Mainsail Conference and Events Center responded with the following comments:
Thank you Jessica for such a beautiful review. It was my pleasure and honor to make your day a dream come true! I wish you and Vinnie a wonderful like together full of nothing but love and happiness. I am excited for the day you move back to Tampa!

Wedding: 08/29/2014

Sofia 2 Reviews
My husband and I got married 8-23-14 at the Mainsail Suites and Hotel Conference Center which was and will forever be the BEST day of our lives. Not only was our wedding a blast but we had the most incredible coordinator, Annette Turer. We also had a great staff that worked with us as well. Annette was the best!!!. From the time of our engagement in February 2014 until the night of the wedding and even after she has been there for us. She is compassionate, thoughtful, caring and more. She made sure that all went smooth and indeed it did!!!!

In terms of the venue.... it is second to none.... The venue is beautiful!!! It's inexpensive and classy at the same time. It was worth ever penny we spent and more.The food was amazing and the portion size is more than usual caterers. Our guests are still raving over the food we picked for the entrees which was the Parmesan Crusted Chicken and the Tilapia Fish.

What stood out to us the most about Annette was her commitment to making sure my husband and I were well taking care of. I was a bit apprehensive to picking this venue. You see, we live in NY and decided to get married in Tampa. For some that would mean so much work for being so far away but not with someone like Annette. She helped us every step of the way with providing vendors and more. We are forever grateful and are happy we chose this venue. Annette, Nicholas and I would love to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all you have done. Thank you for impacting our lives and making our day so special. We appreciate you much.
Wedding: 08/23/2014

Paola 1 Reviews
The perfect place to have such a special day like your wedding. The entire staff very atentive, detail oriented, above and beyong,organize, the bestttttt!!!!!! Wedding date food washot well cook and great flavor. The staff customize my lunch to my husband and i culture and flavors, extremely good. Thank you Mainsail staff for making our day magical and perfect.
Wedding: 08/09/2014
Services Used: Catering, DJ, Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The wedding coordinator Annette was amazing in every way. Very professional, and made us feel right at home at Mainsail. Annette completely exceeded our expectations! She did everything beyond measure. We can't thank her enough for making our special day run smoothly and stress free which is every brides dream. Thanks again Mainsail and a huge thanks to Annette.
Wedding: 07/25/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Annette Turer and her staff at Mainsail made this event a worry free dream come true! At our first meeting, she instilled confidence in us, and followed through to creating the fairy tale reception we had dreamed of. Annette takes care of EVERYTHING from start to finish with polish and class. The venue itself is gorgeous, and the staff is efficient and professional.
In my opinion, there is no place else in Tampa to hold an event!!! Thank you for allowing us to enjoy the wedding reception as if we were guests rather than hosts!!
Mainsail Conference and Events Center responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for your very kind words. It was my honor and pleasure to help a couple walk into the next chapter of their lives. To make it even more special I had a great time working with all of you! Now that it is over, we will have to friends!

Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Searching for a wedding reception venue was something I did not want to do - after a while, all the hotels and event centers start to bleed over and look alike. Everyone has similar food, setups, staff, etc. We stopped in to the Mainsail and as soon as we met with the event coordinator, Annette, I knew we selected the perfect location. Really set apart from all the other venues! Event coordinators can make or break a reception - and Annette was the best I could have ever asked to work with. Her attention to detail and efforts to ensure you have a smooth and worry-free event are superior! Our reception was flawless and I didn't worry about a single thing. My best friend is also an event coordinator and was so pleased with Annette's work (and you know how best friend's are, they tell it like it is!).

The food was amazing - we chose plated entrees of grilled rib-eye, parmesan crusted chicken and vegetable napoleons (people keep talking about how scrumptious it was). The food was delightful at the tasting and equally, if not more delicious, during our reception (so much so, that my husband and I requested dual-plated entrees in advance). The wait staff took complete care of us during the reception, always making sure the bride and groom had enough to eat, had drinks, had food wrapped, received cake, etc. Always so courteous and genuinely polite. We also had a fabulous signature drink that we pre-selected, and friends still ask what the beverage was so they can order it, too!

We stayed on property overnight and loved how spacious the hotel room was. After a long reception full of people, it was so wonderful to retreat to a quiet room steps from the reception hall.

Overall, we were extremely happy with choosing Mainsail. Along with the beautiful location and the perfect coordinator, I DEFINITELY would recommend this beautiful venue to everyone! Choosing Mainsail as our venue was one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding.
Mainsail Conference and Events Center responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was my honor to watch you and Brian to walk into your new life together, and I am so honored that I was such a big part of your planning process and your special day!
Wedding: 07/05/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
From start to finish this was the perfect place for us, and Annette (the event coordinator) was the perfect person to work with. Annette was very kind and worked with our limited budget without any hesitation.

Mainsail is centrally located by the Tampa airport, off of Hillsborough Ave., and near the Veterans expressway. The reception hall is spacious with a few different options for sizes all of which are elegant and spacious. They have a great outdoor space which we got to use for our cocktail hour. Annette was even nice enough to offer us a signature cocktail for that hour that we picked out ourselves. Many of our guests still ask about the Gilligan's Island Drink we had, so it must have been a hit.

One of the best parts of the experience has to be the food. Many of our guests told us after, that they were never impressed with Wedding food until now. The Rib-eye was perfectly cooked with a savory sauce and fluffy mashed potatoes. The chicken was a sophisticated version of chicken Marsala and was hard to stop eating. To top it off the staff was hard working and very polite to everyone.

Overall this is a great venue and Annette is a tireless perfectionist who will make sure you have the perfect reception!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Choosing Mainsail as our venue was the best decision that we made for our wedding. Once I walked in the doors I knew it was "THE" right place. It is such a beautiful venue that all my guests were in awe of the venue and wouldn't stop taking pictures of it LOL!. And to top it off, our coordinator Annette made it a pleasure to plan with Mainsail! Annette is so funny, down to earth, and loves details! She will totally make the wedding planning soooo much easier and fun instead of being stressed.

The food was a-m-a-z-i-n-g! My guests are still talking about the amazing crew and the delicious choices we made for our menu. One thing that as a bride plans for "THE" big day is options, and Mainsail is full of it!

My ceremony was held outside and just the fountain looked amazing! No additional decorations was needed. And just to let you know, your pictures will come out looking a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

Overall, we were extremely happy with choosing Mainsail. Along with the beautiful location and the most funniest coordinator, I DEFINITELY would recommend this beautiful venue to everyone!
Mainsail Conference and Events Center responded with the following comments:
Thank you for this beautiful review. I am so glad that your day was AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Please come in anytime or call with "THE HUSBAND", I will always make you smile, and you do the same for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wedding: 06/13/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mainsail was the perfect location for our wedding. The moment I walked in the doors I knew I was in the right place, it's such an elegant and beautiful venue, and with our coordinator Annette added to the mix, it was heaven:)! I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator for my wedding. Annette is so funny, attentive, and down to earth. She made my stress disappear every time I talked to her. You should book with Mainsail just for her!

The food was delicious, everyone are still gushing about how great it was, and the crew did such an amazing job serving everyone and making sure we had a happy and well taken care of crowd. Not only that, it ended up raining on our wedding day, and they were quick in resetting everything inside and making it beautiful for us. Overall we were very happy with how everything turned out. I would definitely recommend this venue for your wedding, and Annette for your coordinator, it's a great combination for a great wedding. She's a wonderful person and will truly take care of your special day exactly the way you want it to be.
Mainsail Conference and Events Center responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for this beautiful review. It was my honor and pleasure to help plan your very special day! I love what I do, and you would made it as special for me as it was for you!
Wedding: 05/30/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My name is Tanya and I was married on May 4, 2014 at Mainsail Suites. Both our ceremony and reception were held at Mainsail and it was beautiful especially at night by the fountain with the lights. Annette was our contact and she was great and really fun to work with. Annette was always willing to work with us and gave us great information especially when it came to other vendors. We can't say enough good things about Annette she was flexible when it came to meeting with us and she always responded to me quickly. The food was amazing, all of our guests raved about how good the food was. I ate every bite of my food so I know it was good :) Pricing at Mainsail was very reasonable and they have different options so you can pick what will work for you and your guests. The Venue itself is elegant and simple which is nice because you can really make it your own with the decor. We would definitely recommend Mainsail it really is a great place to host an event.
Mainsail Conference and Events Center responded with the following comments:
Thank you Tanya and Jesse it was fabulous working with you two and watching you move along to the next chapter of your lives! You are an amazing couple and I hope your life is beautiful. Please stay in touch with me and let me know how you both are.
Wedding: 05/04/2014

Rebecca 2 Reviews
Mrs. Annetter Turer was a great! From day one that I walked in she was very accommodating and pleasant. She knows her business and is a great resource to have while planning your wedding. She is very attentive and responds to all of your needs immediately The venue is absolutely beautiful if I had to choose again I would select Mrs. Turer and this venue, no doubt! Great place.
Mainsail Conference and Events Center responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much Rebecca for this beautiful review. It was an honor and a privilege for me to help plan your wedding, and I am so happy that were pleased with everything. I wish you and Tirso a beautiful life together!
Wedding: 04/19/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Without a doubt, Mainsail provided the most beautiful wedding ceremony and reception site we could have asked for. It was simply a lovely venue all-around. Our guests stayed at the Mainsail suites, and they truly enjoyed the size of the rooms, and all of the amenities. Kurtis and I also received praise from them on the look of the ballroom and the wonderful food - it was fantastic!

We were the first same-sex couple to hold a wedding at this venue. Everyone there treated us with respect, and I even think the office and wait staff enjoyed our wedding as much as we did! I cannot stop raving about the folks at Mainsail.

Annette, our coordinator, was fabulous. She was professional, attentive, helpful, and so supportive during the entire planning process. Kurtis and I still keep in touch with Annette, who has since become a great friend.
Mainsail Conference and Events Center responded with the following comments:
It was truly an honor and a pleasure to work with Grover and Kurtis on their very special day! It is always an honor for me to watch a loving couple move into the next chapter of their lives.
Wedding: 02/23/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were fortunate to be able to get married at this beautiful venue. The inside is stunning with it's contemporary décor and detailed tile and wood work. I think the best part was working with the event coordinator, Annette. She was on top of everything and truly made the process so easy and enjoyable. We would have been lost without her!! To top it off, not only was the venue beautiful and the coordinator amazing, their food was delicious too. I received several compliments on the food and the overall friendliness of the staff. Everyone at Mainsail was a true pleasure to work with and went above and beyond for our wedding day. Thank you Annette and the Mainsail staff!!
Mainsail Conference and Events Center responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for such a fabulous review. It was truly a pleasure to work with you on your special day, and know that you were so happy!!!
Wedding: 02/22/2014

Private User 4 Reviews
There are no words to describe how SPECIAL and STRESS-FREE Annette of Mainsail made my wedding day. SHE WAS THERE FOR ME before, throughout, and even after the event whenever I needed her. Anytime I called she had time. See Annette is a very special lady, she has a unique talent for delivering your wedding day to you on a silver platter.
Let me be very clear...I WILL RECOMMEND MAINSAIL TO ANYONE for any event. The service we received was of the HIGHEST QUALITY and no corners were cut. The venue, service, food, atmosphere ect.. was top notch! If you have not seen the venue in person I highly recommend checking it out, it will blow you away with its beauty.
Some things I like about mainsail:
Of all the venues I looked at which was about 40 over a two year period, this was the most NEW and UPDATED venue. At mainsail you will NOT find outdated decor, chipping paint or a smelly ballroom.
I was able to keep my tight budget and still have an elegant wedding day. Although I did not have a lot of money Annette treated my family and me like we were the most special clients she had.
I was able to be picky about the things I expected from Mainsail and they catered to my every desire.
I was not charged for every little thing I wanted to have Ex: using the fire pit, using there flat screens to play pictures of the groom and myself, using their décor to enhance areas of my ceremony.
They provided special touches such as setting up an appetizer buffet and drinks for the bridal party in our changing room.
Annette stayed throughout a good portion of my event managing everything down to the smallest detail.
Annette hooked me up with my dj, photographer, and chair covers. Because of her relationship with these other vendors I was able to get amazing prices for these other services. If she trusted them, I trusted them.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I visited so many places looking for the perfect reception location. When I met Annette Turer at Mainsail Suites Hotel and Conference Center, I knew immediately that I had found the place I would have my once in a lifetime wedding reception. Although I chose to get married in a church, Mainsail Suites Hotel was very much equipped to house the ceremony as well. Annette really won me over with her bubblyness and attention to detail. Mainsail Suites Hotel and Conference Center was entirely mine for one night, which made it more intimate for us and my guest.

The head chef was culineary genius. The meals were the talk of the night. The head chef managed to cook each dish to perfection, a well as, the presentation was top notch. The attention to detail was priceless. Annette, with the help of her collegues made my dream reception come true.

If you are a bride looking for an amazing place to share your one special day with friends and family, Mainsail Suites Hotel and Conference Center will give you an unbelievable day to remember.
Wedding: 12/01/2013
 813-527-9316
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire