Magic Wedding Photography & Video

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Elena was very professional and very attentive to our needs. We initially found Magic Wedding Photography online, and hired Elena for our engagement pictures and she made us feel comfortable, and suggested how we should pose, etc. She was very patient. We were very pleased with the engagement pictures, they were better than we expected, as my husband and I are not photogenic. Because my husband and I paid for our wedding, Elena provided an affordable wedding package we could afford, and this included a video of our special event. The end result was fabulous. We still rave about our wedding pictures. Thank you Elena for capturing our moment which will last a lifetime!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

It was such a pleasure working with Elena and her staff at Magic Wedding Photo. I booked Magic Wedding Photo less than a month before my wedding. And, I made the right choice! I met with Elena and I knew right away she would fulfill all my expectations. We went over the contract and Elena was very professional and accommodating. She and her staff arrived to the venue on time and worked continuously during our ceremony. They took many different perspectives during the wedding and reception and the lighting and composition was great. My bridal party and I felt very comfortable throughout the wedding. They were never in your face, in your way, or caused any inconvenience for us or anyone at the wedding. The crew also did a wonderful job capturing every aspect of the wedding and it’s such a pleasure reliving our wedding through the photos. And, the good part was they were familiar with the venue as well. We had so many great photo’s! And, not to mention the pricing was very affordable!!!

I truly thank you Elena and your staff for accommodating me on such a short notice. I also thanks for shooting our wedding and making my dreams come true and capturing our memories which will last forever. I highly recommend Magic Wedding Photos to anyone that wants to treasure their wedding photos for the rest of their lives.

Baruch
08/11/2013

Elena and her team were simply amazing. The quality and overall experience was worth way more than what we paid for. She was a blessing to have at our wedding. Her skills seemed to highlight the emotion and passion in every single photograph. I have to say that when I have another event that requires a photographer I pray that Elena is still in business. If you are looking for a good photographer consider Elena and Magic Wedding Photo for your event because she is a God send.

Allison
06/08/2013

Elena was wonderful. She captured everything wonderful about the wedding. Her pictures told our beautiful love story. She was also very reasonably priced.

Ronald
04/20/2013

We had an amazing experience with Magic Wedding... Elena did an amazing job, was available with any questions i had prior and after the event... made the whole day much easier with her expert advice and flexibility.

I would totally recommend her services to everyone.

ISABEL
11/18/2012

I met Magic Wedding Photography & Video at a Bride Expo a few years back. I was nothing but pleased with their services. Elena, the photographer, was warm, understanding and very flexible. Not to mention affordable. I feel we got the best deal out there. My husband and I were suppose to get married in March of 2012 but in late 2011 we discovered our banquet hall went bankrupt! Deposits had been made, dates had been selected but we lost too much money. When I told Elena, she was very understanding and when we changed our date to November, she didn't charge us for any additional deposit, and the price didn't go up. We actually changed the date twice. She was always quick to respond to both emails and phone calls. Also, on the day of my wedding, she helped me with my gown. The back of my dress had one very long trail of buttons. My mom's arthritis was not allowing her to button me up, so Elena very kindly offered to do it. I recommend Magic Wedding Photography & Video to anyone who wants to have an easy, breezy photographer experience.

Tahnee
11/10/2012

I used Magic Photography and Videography for my wedding and I am so happy I did. Elena the owner of the company did an amazing job and gave my hubby and I an amazing deal. I just received all the digital pictures and they came out amazing!! I am still waiting on the video in the next month or so but I am sure that will come out just as good:) Elena was a pleasure to work with and she realy did cater to all my requests and kept in touch very well by email and phone. I recommend Magic Wedding and Videography to everyone! Pictures are worth a thousand words and honestly all the pictures she took realy catched the essence of our special day! Thanks again Elena for everything we are so happy we had you to capture all our memories that will last a lifetime! so if you are reading this looking for a photogropher/videographer look no further and choose Magic Wedding Photography and Videography:)

Araceli
09/27/2012

I made the best choice by choosing Elena for my wedding. I had called many photographers in LA and she gave me the best price! I only needed one hour photo& video and her price was 400. I was so happy with the way all of my pictures came out, They were so professional & nobody can beat that price! I also liked that I could call her whenever I had any questions and she always answered. She was always very polite & my family loved her. She is bilingual wich was a plus! (my mom & dad only speak spanish). I asked her how much it would be for 2 copies of the video and she said no charge! She also gave me a free 11x14 picture of my choice. Elena is truly a lovely person. THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER IN LOS ANGELES! I would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Danielle
09/01/2012

We loved their efficiency and promptness. They made us comfortable throughout the whole event. They honestly went above and beyond our expectations. We were glad to have chosen them to do our wedding.

Services Used: Photography

Elena, Her daughter, and Kendra are the Best photographers i have ever dealt with. They made this process for my wedding, one the easiest things to deal with and it was completely stress free..... from setting up dates, sites, choosing photos. everything and the value for the service i have already told all my girlfriends when they are ready please go to Elena... you'll love her and her team and you wont regret it!!!! Thanks for Such a Great Job!!!

Jenny
06/23/2012

Magic Wedding Photography was a wonderful business & Elena Parsons was wonderful to work with. Elena really knows what she is doing when it comes to photography. She every knowable & her attention to detail is amazing not only in her photography but her professionally manner. I also had the opportunity to work with one of her associates Kendra and she was also wonderful, professional, & her photos were wonderful also. On my wedding day I had nothing to worry about when it came to my photography. I knew that Magic Wedding Photography was going capture very part of my wedding. I have already recommended Magic Wedding s & Elena to several friends who are getting married next year.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Elena and her team did a great job capturing our wedding day! She was extremely helpful and professional. I was running behind schedule, and in the time I was rushing to catch up, they captured many beautiful pictures (you would never imagine the slight chaos behind them). Now that our wedding day has passed, Elena has still been incredibly helpful and patient as she waits for us to choose our album pictures :)

isha
04/29/2012

Elena did a great job and my pics and video were flawless. She gave great direction and always communicated well and fast. Her prices were great and on my wedding day she was always by my side and took shots of everything. She captured every moment anf my album was designed beautifully. I have no complaints and will be using her for my pregnancy shots in a few months...thank you elena you made my memories eternal!!!!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Elena Parsons was extremely professional. She was punctual, and not only did she take amazing photos, she also helped make my wedding even more special.

Services Used: Photography

Great service very accesible to your needs. Very friendly pleasant to work with.

Services Used: Photography

I was soo surprised to get copies of my pictures within 2 weeks of the wedding. On top of that they are gorgeous. Elena really has a talent for taking beautiful pictures. I also loved the way that she altered the colors in some of the pictures. There were so many to choose from and there were so many good ones that it was really hard to choose.
Elena was always available through email or phone call. And she had no problem to adjusting to things that came up during the planning. So glad I went with Elena, when I look at the pictures I re-live that day and it makes me smile.