Linda Lewis Photography

Wedding and Portrait Photography in Southern California

P.O. Box 411183
Los Angeles, CA 90041 | map
Style: Contemporary
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda did a great job shooting our wedding and engagement photos. We couldn't be happier with her work.

• Wedding: 05/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful photography, absolutely great to work with!! Loved all of her ideas & poses.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent in every way. Linda has done the weddings for our son and daughter also, with the same incredible results. We love Linda and her staff.

• Wedding: 09/18/2011
Profile Picture
LeVell
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This photographer is amazing! She made us feel so comfortable and at ease during the entire process. On top of that our pictures turned out amazingly!

• Wedding: 04/16/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so pleased that I decided to go with Linda Lewis Photography. I first heard about Linda from a friend who used her as her own wedding photographer.

From the first moment I met Linda, she was very professional, friendly, and accommodating. She went out of her way to meet us prior to the wedding to go over some of the shots I wanted (and managed to get nearly all of them despite it being a very busy and disorganized day). She and her team had great time-management skills and prioritized when to take their shots so that we got the most out of her time with us.

We got so many compliments on the photos from our friends on Facebook, specifically about the quality of her work. We are having a hard time narrowing them down for our wedding album! She provides so many pictures to choose from (we had around 950!), has great assistants, and was a great investment for our wedding.

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Creative and very willing to customize the pictures she takes to suit your taste. Not sure about prices, as my parents hired her. She's extremely talented and a pleasure to work with.

• Wedding: 12/12/2009
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda was great!!! Extremely professional and fun to work with- she put us at ease and made everything simple. It's important to narrow down an engagement session right away so you don't miss the opportunity.

• Wedding: 08/22/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda and her team of photographers did a fantastic job on our wedding photos! They did things in a timely manner, and were very professional, patient and courteous. I especially loved the care that Linda put into designing our wedding albums. She did an excellent job and had our books published within 2 weeks of us picking out our favorite photos! My husband and I were very impressed with the quick turn-around time. I would recommend Linda Lewis Photography to everyone getting married!

• Wedding: 04/18/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda did an amazing job with my wedding photography. It will be hard to narrow it down for the album because there are son many great pictures.

• Wedding: 05/04/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda was wonderful to work with. Her pictures were beautiful- it is still hard to believe the value we received for our money! I highly recommend Linda to anyone looking for a photographer for their event in Los Angeles.

• Wedding: 11/24/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda and her assistant Monica were so easy to work worth and did exactly what I expected of them. My photos turned out amazing, they were everything I had hoped they would be.

• Wedding: 10/31/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot even say enough positive things about Linda Lewis. My pictures turned out so great and she was such a wonderful photographer to work with. She made me feel so comfortable because she met with me on numerous occassions (free of charge) to go over all the details and what was important to me to have photographed. She also got my pics to me so quickly after the wedding, including CDs of all the digital negatives (which many photographers don't give you until years down the road, if ever). Also her prices were amazing and included 6 hours of photography by her and another photographer, digital negatives included, and an album. I highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 08/05/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda Lewis Photography is 5-Stars on all fronts. Linda is a no-pressure, punctual, professional, courteous, experienced photographer who actually understands how to keep a wedding fun and enjoyable. On our first meeting, free of charge, she explained all her packages and reassured me that she was flexible. After that, she replied to all my emails promptly (usually on the same day) and provided excellent wedding day service. She managed to get everyone into all our photos happily. Everyone was amazed at how experienced she was while directing all the photography. Finally, once our proofs were ready we were awestruck by how beautiful our pictures were. Linda was able to give us a huge variety of gorgeous portraits and candids per our request. With our photo selections, she put together a stylish and modern album. She always reassured us that if there was anything that was not satisfactory that we should let her know. Lucky for us, she truly understands photography and event coordination, so we don't have any complaints. Anybody planning their own wedding or just looking for a photographer that they can trust should contact Linda Lewis. She is the epitome of professionalism.

• Wedding: 08/04/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow! Linda was great! I was so comfortable with her around, even while standing around in my undies getting dressed! The photos were fabulous, the professionalism a delight! Super affordable and a great album afterwards. You can't go wrong with Linda...unless you're bridezilla...

• Wedding: 04/14/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

i couldn't have asked for a better photographer. we met before the wedding we told her what we wanted and we got that and more. she was awesome in her style, and she was so nice. highly, highly recommend!

• Wedding: 01/18/2003
800-387-3397
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards