LIMOZ

4.3
Value
Flexibility
2.4

I hired Limoz to drop off family members after my wedding reception. I got a phone call at 10am telling me they were at the venue. The problem was I scheduled the pickup for 10pm. They blamed me over the phone repeatedly saying I scheduled the wrong time, but I'm pretty sure I knew the time of my own wedding. They booked a different limo to pick me up at the correct time for later that night. They said it would be a smaller limo than the one I originally booked, though a refund of the difference was never discussed. The route was to be dropping family at 2 different hotels, then my wife and I at our hotel. The driver argued with me several times about the order in which people were to be dropped off. My wife and I wanted to be dropped off last so we could spend more time with the family. He wanted us dropped off first. I finally just put my foot down. The actual limo was very beautiful and clean. The limo service was the only hoop we had to jump through on our entire wedding day and it should have been the easiest thing to get right.

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Thanks Wendy...we all had a great time in your Hummer limo! We were able to fit all of our large wedding party, and you made our transportation fun!

The pricing for the service was very reasonable/competitive and the driver and company were great. They called ME to confirm the event details...great service!

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

We needed to add another limo at the last minute for the after wedding trip to the hotel. Wendi was terrific to work with and arrived timely. She was extremely patient while we waited for the other limo's to get loaded and
when she saw not enough room in the other limo's for the guests, she let us know and asked if we wanted her to offer the ride with us. She went out and let them know and we got everyone to the hotel safely. The limo was clean, comfortable, and very roomy. The price was in range with the going rate in the area.

Services Used: Transportation

WENDI WAS OUR DRIVER AND SHE WAS GREAT. SHE MADE SURE THAT WE ALL GOT IN AND WERE SAFE. THE ONLY THING THAT I DIDN'T LIKE WAS THE LOCATION. ALSO THE BLACK EXPEDITION WAS SKETCH. THERE WAS A BOTTLE OF RADIATOR FLUID THROWN IN THE BACK SEAT. IT LOOKED STAINED ON THE INSIDE,AND THAT WAS THE ONE THAT WE HAD PICKED. BUT LAST MINUTE THEY SAID THAT WE WERE UPGRADED TO THE HUMMER LIMO. WHICH WAS NICER, BUT IT DIDN'T HAVE AN AUX CORD AND NOT MANY STATIONS TO LISTEN TO. THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SODA AND JUICE IN THERE BUT THERE WAS ONLY A FEW CANS AND IT WAS OF VANILLA COKE WHICH NO ONE REALLY LIKED. ANOTHER THING THAT I DIDN'T LIKE WAS THAT SHE CAME UP TO US DURING OUR PICTURE AND SAID THAT WE NEED TO GO OR WERE GOING TO BE CHARGED EXTRA. THAT'S THE LAST THING THAT YOU WANT TO BE SAID OUT LOUD FOR EVERYONE TO HEAR. I UNDERSTAND WE WERE ON A TIME SCHEDULED BUT THERE WAS ALTERNATE WAYS TO TELL ME THAT INFO. SHE COULD'VE GOT MY BRIDAL PARTY IN THE LIMO THEN CAME TO GET ME.

THE SERVICE WAS OK AND THE LIMO IS AFFORDABLE.

Services Used: Transportation

Service was great, Wendi was not only our driver she was extremely helpful with the entire wedding party. Our event time ran over our contracted time and she and her other driver were professional and flexible to our needs. I would highly recommend this company and hope to use them in the future. Gary Robles

Services Used: Transportation

Wendi was a pleasure to work with. There were no hidden costs, no surprises.
She showed up before the scheduled time and the limo was spotless inside and out. This was the first time we needed a limo, daughter's wedding, and she made the process so easy. She was always available to talk to and answered all questions that we had, never using any sales pressure on us. The bride and groom, as well as the rest of the bridal party, were very comfortable with her and she made their trip to the church, to the park for pictures and to the reception hall very enjoyable. We would not hesitate to recommend her to our family and friends.
Rich and Toni C
Mesa, Az.

Services Used: Transportation

We rented two vehicles the day of our wedding; one was a black Lincoln Navigator and the other was a white stretch hummer. The girls took the navigator which was such a crappy car. The air conditioning did not work, the iPod /phone connector didn't work to play our own music, and the car's interior was dirty looking. The driver was a nice man but his car was crap, especially picking up a bride on her wedding day! I would not recommend this vehicle. As far as the white hummer, it was PERFECT, clean interior,music worked, and air conditioning worked!! The driver Wendi is awesome too!! Wendi picked us up at the end of the night in the hummer and it was great!! When you call to order a car make sure it's the white stretch hummer!!

Services Used: Transportation

Great Follow up after booking, great limo, great service, on time!!! Stress free!!! Wendy was great. Seeing a female driver was different but great!

Services Used: Transportation

Wendi was fantastic! We got the Hummer H2 stretch limo and it was just great. It actually was our saving grace the day of my wedding because it ended up being over 100 degrees outside! Thank goodness we didn't do a drop off / pick up or we would have melted! Wendi is a lot of fun, and was very professional and courteous. She made sure none of our dresses hit a tire, and made sure we got helped down from the limo, considering the step was a bit slippery. We had a blast in the limo and the music and environment was just great. I will definitely use Limo Connect the next time we need transportation! (BTW I used two limo companies the day of my wedding and Limo Connect was the only reliable one - I got what I ordered and Wendy was on time and ready for us!)

4.7

Limo service was great. It was nice and clean and our driver was on time. Only wish we could have had the Hummer limo for the ride back and the driver dropped us off two houses before ours so we had to walk.