700 East Mesquite Circle, Tempe, AZ 85281 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing

About Arizona Sedan and Limousine Service

Arizona Sedan and Limousine Service offers the highest standards in ground transportation along with the highest level of customer service to couples, offering limousine, luxury sedan, party bus, and executive coach transportation. From classic limos to exotic cars and more, Arizona Sedan and Limousine Service has something for every wedding vision, bringing the vision of your big day to life as you are transported to and from your venue in style and comfort. Arizona Sedan and Limousine Service has over 20 years of experience in the ground transportation business and offers cutting edge technology paired with top-notch service.

Products Offered
Arizona Sedan and Limousine Service provides the highest standards of transportation with the following transportation options:

• Exotic car

26 Reviews for Arizona Sedan and Limousine Service

• Hunter

Hunter Lachance · Married on 04/25/2020

Extremely professional limo service

I was referred to this limo service from a friend who had used them for her wedding about a year ago. She had a really great experience so I thought why not?

I spoke to the manager on the phone and I have to say that they were as great as I was told they were. Extremely professional which really impressed me. We booked all of the transportation for our wedding with them and I have to say their follow up was incredible. They called us on at least 4 occasions to ask questions and follow up with specifics. I was blown away by how thorough this company is. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars because they really deserve it.

Sent on 01/28/2020

Michelle Jassoll · Married on 09/01/2019

Incredible Limo Service

We hired this limousine service for our wedding and then also to take us up to Sedona after the wedding was over. So the limousine and the driver was with us for about 2 days. I have to say everything was amazing. The person that we dealt with over the phone was really nice and patient and helped us with our every need and request. The driver was a gentleman and was great and answered every question about everything that we had a chance to ask. Everything went perfectly and we are so happy that we hired this amazing limo service.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Mary

Mary Ann Castro · Married on 06/30/2019

Perfect Wedding Limo

we called Arizona Sedan and Limousine I would say four or five weeks prior to the wedding date which is not exactly a lot of prior notice and spoke to their representative who really took care of us.

The person who took the phone call, and I have to say unfortunately I forgot his name, but he was extremely helpful polite and patient, really helped us a lot and took his Time to make our wedding day perfect. Everything went great. The limo was there early and everybody was taken care of in the first class manner. I could not have asked for more. Thank you so much for all of your help and for making our wedding day perfect.

Sent on 08/31/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Arizona Sedan and Limousine Service Pricing

Arizona Sedan and Limousine Service Price Rates

Arizona Sedan and Limousine Service FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Exotic Car
    Sedan
    Shuttle
    SUV
    Van
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bar
    Privacy Partition
    Red Carpet Service
    Wedding Signage

• Joanna Joy Photography Wedding Photographers

Very reliable - on time transportation can effect your entire day! As a wedding photographer, timeliness is super important! I trust Arizona Sedan and Limo to be professional, clean, and on time.

• 700 East Mesquite Circle Tempe, AZ, 85281 See on map
    Location of (Arizona Sedan and Limousine Service)