2432 W. Peoria Ave. Suite 1325A, Phoenix, AZ 85029 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32

About W-Limo

A cut above the rest. W-Limo has established itself as one of the major players in the Limousine industry today. Based in Chicago, W-Limo not only covers the whole of Illinois but US and Canada too. A Limousine company that started in 1998 as primarily an airport transfer service has now become one of the top players in the wedding industry with a high quality service coupled with the most reasonable price in town.

We'll provide all the glam that you expect for your wedding and around a Limousine. And no - we won't charge you a cent extra for that. A red carpet Limo service at the most competitive rate. Our experienced staff will go above and beyond the call of duty to insure your wedding day goes exactly as you dreamed.And if that sounds too good, wait till you see this:

By booking your wedding transportation with us, you will get $100.00 credit to use as a discount when booking your Honeymoon with our Travel Agency Envedea. You can use that discount in the next 2 years.

Call us now and we will make your wedding transportation a dream come true.

img1106
14767492m
dollarphotoclub1409158

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for W-Limo

We booked the new 24 person party bus for our wedding and were thrilled with the bus. It was clean, large, and stocked with beer and champagne. Out driver was very professional and extremely prompt. We had a blast dancing and celebrating between our church ceremony and reception!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Errin · Married on 08/24/2013

W-Limo provided me with both a party bus and a white stretch limo on the day of my wedding. I was impressed with their responsiveness and professionalism at every step of the process and I would certainly use them again. The only drawback was that on the day of there was some confusion surrounding how long we had the limo, I was under the impression that it was 30 minutes longer. However, I did change the size of the party bus at the last minute (which they were more than willing to accomodate) so the time change might have been a detail I overlooked in the last few weeks of wedding planning. Overall, I had a very positive experience and would definitely use them again.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Lucia · Married on 10/17/2015

1.8
      2.0
      1.0

First of all, we went with W-limo for our wedding day as they had stellar pricing. Also, Sean was very helpful and accommodating through email. The limo driver was thirty minutes late picking us up for the ceremony (from The Wigwam to Saint Mary's Basilica). We had contracted him for four hours, however, when we began running behind schedule (because he was late and also because our photographers wanted to take pictures) we became a complete nuance to him. He smoked like a train waiting for us and told us we were now running on over time. He was not friendly nor did I get the feeling that he truly cared about giving us the best possible service on our wedding day. I even asked him, "Are you on a time schedule? Are we infringing plans of yours?" He a chauffeured us home and left the back window down the entire time. He tipped him, but I would have never gone with them had I known we would have had this experience. Sean reached out via email to ask us about our experience so I told him, but he never responded nor acknowledged our unsatisfactory experience. I suppose he got his money so that is all that mattered to him. Bottom line is I was disappointed in our experience, and had I known this would occur I would have chosen a different company.

Sent on 11/14/2015

W-Limo FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Sedan, Van
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide? Round Trip
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System

• 2432 W. Peoria Ave., Suite 1325A Phoenix, 85029 See on map