Surprise, AZ 85379 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Starry Nights Transportation

Welcome to Starry Nights Transportation! We are a premier limousine and private car company servicing Phoenix and the Maricopa county area. It is our mission to provide you with convenience and top of the line service that will exceed your expectations each and every time. We have over 20 years of commercial driving experience and pride ourselves on our efficiency and punctuality.

At Starry Nights we offer competitive rates, the newest model vehicles, and professionally trained chauffeurs. Whether you're looking to make a grand entrance or just to catch your flight on time, at Starry Nights we are committed to the highest standards of hospitality and safety. We believe that it is this solid work ethic that has blessed us with substantial growth from both referrals and repeat customers. We are a service disabled veteran owned/operated family business.

Follow Starry Nights Transportation on

lincol

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Starry Nights Transportation

mackenzie · Married on 05/02/2015

We used the hummer limo.....amazing!! On time, even waited on the bride who was running behind. Professional, friendly, clean, flexible, great rates. Great team! Call them!!!

Sent on 05/10/2015
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 03/28/2015

One of the best decisions of my wedding! Our hotel was distances away from the ceremony and the reception was down the road. Sarah did a great job getting my wedding booked and ready to go. I was exuberant that Geoff was about the drive that day! He is one of the most kindhearted people I know. He went above and beyond to make sure our day went smoothly. If you want an honest company with great service, choose Starry Nights! Thank you, Geoff and Sarah for making sure my wife and I were where we needed to be at the right times on our crazy wedding day!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Andrea · Married on 10/04/2014

My husband and I got married in October of 2014. One of my brides maids found this company to transport us for my bachelorette party and we loved our driver Geoff! When it came to the wedding my husband wanted to leave the venue in style so he contacted the company and we got the same person! He was professional, punctual and drove around/stopped where we wanted. They are fairly priced compared to other limos, we were very happy with our decision to go with this company! I would recommend this company, especially the driver, to anyone!

Sent on 04/10/2015

Starry Nights Transportation FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Stretch Limo, Sedan

• Surprise, 85379 See on map
    8884452151 (Other Phone Number)
    6024561793 (Fax Number)