813 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mirage Limousines

Mirage Limousines (www.miragelimo.com/) is the home of the one-of-a-kind Rolls Royce Limo (http://www.miragelimo.com/rolls-royce-limo/).

We also have the largest party bus in the valley.(http://www.miragelimo.com/large-party-bus-65-passenger/) Seventy feet long, this party bus will seat up to 65 passengers.

Founded in 1982, Mirage Limousines is the oldest and largest limousine service in Arizona, with over 19 luxury vehicles from which to choose.: Stretch sedans and SUV's (Escalade limo, Hummer limo, etc), party buses for 25 to 65 people.

Getting a limousine or party bus in the Phoenix metro area has never been easier. With the most unbeatable prices in the business you will come back time and time again.

Come check us out! Our showroom is on Scottsdale Rd in Scottsdale.

813 N Scottsdale Rd

Scottsdale, AZ 85257

(480) 970-7700

We have the perfect limo or party bus for your wedding.

Follow Mirage Limousines on

party bus interior bubble lamp
logopic
Mirage Limousines
The largest party bus in AZ. seventy feet long, this beauty can hold 65 passengers in style.
Make your wedding day that  much more special with a Rolls Royce limousine.
Make your wedding day that much more special with a Rolls Royce limousine.
white escalad
Mirage Limousines
Make your wedding day that  much more special with a Hummer limousine.
Make your wedding day that much more special with a Hummer limousine.
Make your wedding day that  much more special with a limousine.
Make your wedding day that much more special with a limousine.
phoenixlim
chrysler 300
tou
Mirage Limousines
Make your wedding day that  much more special with a limousine.
Make your wedding day that much more special with a limousine.
Inside of the largest party bus in AZ. Seventy feet long, this beauty can hold 65 passengers in...
inside 35passenger party bus
inside 35passenger party bus litesoff
mirage limousines partybus
Mirage Limousines
party bus inside laser lites vip section
party bus interior bubble lamp
logopic

• Videos 2

16 Reviews for Mirage Limousines

Meghan · Married on 05/26/2019

Best Day Ever 5.26.2019

Kevin was absolutely amazing. We were from out of state for our wedding and he made the process and our dreams come true with every aspect with our shuttle bus. We had a small bus for the bridal party to go to our venue and it was an hour away and we had a medium bus for our entire bridal party to get us back to Scottsdale following our wedding. Our bus driver, Raul, was always on time and handled our wild bus rides. They made our day so easy and smooth. They took a lot of worries of my shoulders. I can't thank them enough.

Meghan and Jonathan Smith

Sent on 05/28/2019

Dave · Married on 04/14/2018

I used these guys for my wedding last month and I couldn't be happier with the service. The most important thing to me was the AC and it was ice cold. Definitely will recommend them to my friends

Sent on 05/09/2018

Roger · Married on 09/23/2017

As the best man, I was given the task of getting the limo for my best friends wedding. Well, that was a no-brainer, I have used Mirage Limousine for my parents 50th anniversary and for a concert. Both were nothing less than perfection. Beautiful limos and great A/C, we all know how important A/C is in Arizona. This time was no exception, the limo was on time, clean and cool! All I have to say is I am a Mirage Limousine customer for life.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Mirage Limousines's reply:

Thanks Roger. You are the best! See you soon.

Mirage Limousines FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

Real Weddings