Mirage Limousines Reviews

15 | Scottsdale, AZ

15 Reviews for Mirage Limousines

Dave · Married on 04/14/2018

I used these guys for my wedding last month and I couldn't be happier with the service. The most important thing to me was the AC and it was ice cold. Definitely will recommend them to my friends

Roger · Married on 09/23/2017

As the best man, I was given the task of getting the limo for my best friends wedding. Well, that was a no-brainer, I have used Mirage Limousine for my parents 50th anniversary and for a concert. Both were nothing less than perfection. Beautiful limos and great A/C, we all know how important A/C is in Arizona. This time was no exception, the limo was on time, clean and cool! All I have to say is I am a Mirage Limousine customer for life.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Mirage Limousines's reply:

Thanks Roger. You are the best! See you soon.

serg · Married on 09/02/2016

We were visiting relatives in Scottsdale, but needed to make a daytrip Phoenix during Thanksgiving week, and then return back. There were no rental cars available during this time. Public transportation would not be convenient since we had a return deadline.
    Having researched several transportaion companies, we identified Mirage Limousines as a reasonably priced option. Our main objective was a company that was reliable, dependable, and of professional quality. Mirage Limousines fit all those criteria. Our driver, Robert, arrived early to the hotel. He was very courteous and professional. We had an excellent daytrip, with none of the stresses of navigating in an unfamiliar place. Mirage Limousines professionalism added tremendously to our Thanksgiving trip, and we highly recommend this service-https://limoscanner.com/partner/1495-mirage-limousines/.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Mirage Limousines's reply:

Serg, Thank you for this review. We are so happy to have made your trip that much better. Happy to help!

Tia · Married on 03/25/2016

I wanted to let you all know that Mirage Limousine made my bachelorette party one to remember, the party bus was amazing, the driver really knew his way around avoiding traffic, and he was so cute. Awesome sound system, lights flashing, lasers beaming and even the floor flashed. Thanks again Mirage.

Mirage Limousines's reply:

Tia, you are kind, thank you. Mirage Limousines is very proud of its party buses. Glad you liked it. Hope to see ya again soon!

Blade · Married on 03/05/2016

I planned my destination wedding in Fountain Hills, being from out of state I was hoping for a limo company that knew the area without having to be directed by us. I called and spoke to Kevin and was sold before he even gave me the price. Though their price was competitive they are not the cheapest but you get what you pay for. The RollsRoyce limo was beautiful, it was clean and smelled good. Our driver Mathew was dressed in a nice suit and was familiar with the area. Definitely will use them whenever I'm in town.

Mirage Limousines's reply:

Blade, Thank you for your kind review. It can be tough being from outta town. Glad we could ease some of that for you. Can't wait to see you again.

jeff · Married on 01/09/2016

I rent a limo for my son's Wedding on jan- 2016 .The Driver was on time and extremely nice,the service went perfectly with no issue.
    I have been using the MIRAGE LIMOUSINES for years and will continue using them in future.

Mirage Limousines's reply:

Thank you Jeff. Can't wait to see you again.

Amber · Married on 10/17/2015

I used Mirage Limousine for the second time for the Garth Brooks concert, this time we rented a Cadillac XTS limo. The limo showed up on time and super clean, and the driver looked professional in his suit. There was 10 of us that got picked up at the talking stick resort, we stopped in Old Town Scottsdale for dinner then to the concert. The driver explained to us the drop-off and pickup situation downtown and made it simple by waiting at the same place he dropped us off, we ended up going 2 hours over and were charged accordingly, I collected extra cash from all my friends and gave the driver a much deserved and generous extra tip. Thanks again Mirage, we will be in touch real soon.

Mirage Limousines's reply:

Amber, Thank you for your kind review. Mirage Limousines loves weddings, but we also love concert goers. It was fun to be part of your night out. Hope to do it again soon!

I use Mirage limo for my son's wedding. The Rolls-Royce limo caught my eyes on their website I decided to use this car and I was so impressed The driver showed up on time the entire family was amazed by the look of this car and the service was impeccable. thank you Mirage for making this day such a memorable one.

I rented from Mirage limousine after making a call to another company that tried to talk negative about them. My first thought was that if the competition talks bad then they must be doing something rite. In order for the competition to feel threatened enough to complain rather then just give me the quoteI I called for. I was correct, Mirage limousine exceeded all my expectations. On time, clean and a professionally dressed driver.

Kimberly · Married on 06/24/2013

I have used Mirage Limousine for countless occasions
    Party Buses, Hummer Limos, Classic Transportation,
    Fund Raisers, Golf events, Concerts, and other Entertainment.
    Mirage provides first class sevice, timely friendly and professional
    drivers. Mirage Limo company always goes above and far beyond my
    expectations. I am a very happy customer ! Mirage will continue to be
    my company of choice for all our formal events, parties, and fund raisers !

• Lillian

Lillian · Married on 09/16/2011

3.0

I contracted Mirage for the one way transport to our hotel after my wedding. I spoke many times with Kevin prior to the day. I requested the BMW 745 which i was advised was not avalibale, thus we were provided a Escalade as an alternte (not to bad) I defanitly didnt want a limo. . Then a few days prior to the wedding Kevin offered me a new 2011 Mercedes, which i was really excited for, which needless to say also did not show up. I am completly content with the transportation and Driver (which was amazing) i just wish the communicaiton between Kevin and myself was more clear and ACCURATE! all in all i will recommend and/or use again! but next time i want the BMW :-)

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/09/2013

2.6
      3.0

We used Mirage for a white hummer limo both before and after the wedding. The driver was late picking up the men to take them to the wedding venue. This then of course made him very late to then pick up the girls for drop off at the wedding venue. As a bride who was less than 2 hours from getting married, I would have appreciated being picked up on time so that I wouldn't have to worry.

A few weeks prior to the wedding, my husband called Mirage to change the pick up time following the reception. The limo arrived at the prior time, instead of the time we actually needed. This then cut off over half an hour that we weren't able to use the limo but had to pay for.

Cathy · Married on 05/27/2017

0.5

We hired Mirage limo for my daughter's wedding. They were to transport guests to and from the wedding. The air conditioning did NOT work in their party bus. A big problem in late May in Arizona. 7 different guests talked to the driver about it. He ignored them!
    Also, the driver took the longest route possible. The trip should have taken just shy of an hour. In reality, it took 1 hour and 45 minutes. Almost double!! Our guests were very late to the wedding. Therefore we could not greet them appropriately. It upset the schedule for the rest of the evening.
    We had to wait 5 days for the owner to be in the office. When my husband told him of the problems, he flat out denied that anyone talked to the driver re the air conditioning. He then said he would have taken that route as he was unaware that a northern freeway was completed and did not know it went through now. OMG!!!! I have been in Arizona for 3 years. That freeway was completed before I arrived.
    The owner offered not restitution. But even worse, no apology. Nothing. Ridiculous. Unacceptable!!
    DO NOT USE THESE GUYS!!!!!!!

Jill · Married on 04/17/2017

0.5

Please don't book this company. We hired them for our wedding and rented a limo and bus for our wedding party and guests.
    First of all when we booked over the phone Kevin was so rude. He talked over me, was snappy, and arrogant. We (stupidly) booked anyways because we were in a bind. (Our first limo cancelled last minute due to repairs).
    Second, the limo had absolutely no AC... the guys were in suits in there on a 98 degree day. You can imagine how hot it was for them.
    Third, the bus we had booked for our guests wouldn't allow kids. We didn't find this out until the day of our wedding when our guests were about to get on the bus. (Mirage knew the bus was for all of our guests. Usually guests at weddings include kids. We had no idea they wouldn't allow kids). When we found this out we called Mirage and spoke with Kevin, the owner. Again he was incredibly rude, talked over us, offered NO solutions, and even hung up on us! INEXCUSABLE! I panicked. It was my wedding day, we were paying $1900, we were getting terrible customer service, and our guests had no transportation. Keep in mind our wedding was destination, so none of our guests had vehicles to get to the venue.
    We found out a few days later, the reason they wouldn't allow kids on the bus was because there was alcohol on the bus. We wish we had known this the day of the wedding and wish Kevin offered us solutions (like taking the alcohol off the bus. We would have no problem doing that!) We found out it is a law, which we have no problem following the law. But in the end they allowed the kids to go in the limo (not the bus). There were 10 kids and 6 parents squished into an 8-person limo (again no AC). They had no problem breaking a law doing that! It makes no sense. Anyways--not worth the stress and panic this company may cause you on your wedding. Please book elsewhere, it was not worth the stress!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Mirage Limousines's reply:

Thank you for using our service. Thank you for mentioning that you hired a limo and a party bus. They really are beautiful. At the very least, no one got left behind and no one got lost. Your driver, Raul, does not remember hearing a word on your wedding day. In your review, you mentioned that you spoke on the phone to Kevin. But not that you spoke with your driver. He could have explained the alcohol rule. In fact, he remembers that you removed the alcohol and the kids rode in the bus. But it has been 3 months, so memories fade. Thanks for mentioning that this was "last minute" since your "1st limo cancelled last minute due to repairs". We have an in house team of mechanics, tools and bays etc. So we rarely have that problem. Your wedding occurred during prom season. Which is a very hectic time in the limo/party bus industry. That is no excuse, I know. However, the liquor thing comes up quite a lot at this time and we have a no tolerance policy. Perhaps the answer you received seemed rude when it was in fact just blunt. Again, memories fade. You mentioned that you had no AC. In Arizona, in April, temperatures have already started to climb. In fact, they were in the high 80's and 90's in April of this year. So, although the AC was not broken, it could have been struggling. We always have the client sign off when we roll up in one of our vehicles. So if there was a problem, then that was the time to address it. We would love to do whatever we can to fix this situation. You say that you'll change your review if we give you one half of your money back. I regret that this is just something we cannot do. We understand you are just getting back from your three month honeymoon. We hope you had fun. We wish you would have reached out to us immediately while everyone's memory was fresh.

0.5

We hired Mirage Limo for one of their Christmas Light Tours. It was terrible and the guy drove for 45 mins without seeing any lights. My husband called to complain and we THOUGHT Kevin was stand up guy. That is NOT the case. He was very nice one year ago on the phone and sent us an email offering us a free ride this year. We thought he was genuine and accepted. When we tried to book this year, he told us we needed the gift card he mailed us. We told him we never received a gift card and that he told us we just needed to call him- we still had the exact email. He then lied and said he mailed it on the 15th of Dec - we didn't even take our ride until the 17th. He refuses to honor his commitment because we never received a gift card that he never told us we would be getting. TERRIBLE. AVOID