Sedona Sedan and Limousine Service

Sedona, AZ View map

With over 20 years of experience in the ground transportation industry, Sedona Sedan and Limousine is an established black car sedan and limousine service providing top-notch service.

Sedona Sedan and Limousine provides transportation to and from the Sedona, Oak Creek, Flagstaff, Prescott, Cottonwood, Grand Canyon, Northen Arizona, Metro-Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Cave Creek and Carefree areas.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Classic Car
Sedan
Shuttle
SUV
Van

Do you offer special types of transportation?

Animals

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

3 Hours
4+ Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bar
Wedding Signage
  • Hunter
    Hunter L. Married on 04/25/2020

Phenomenal service

I called this amazing limousine service because we were going to go on a wine tour as part of our honeymoon after our wedding and we wanted to check out the local limo services because we thought that they would know more about the wineries and the area for our tour. As I spoke to the representative on the phone I realize very quickly how great this company really is and how knowledgeable they are because there was not a single question that they could not answer. Customer service is a big deal for me because I work in customer service. And I have to say that these guys are amazing and we will be using them for our wine tour of Sedona
  • Monica
    Monica P. Married on 02/22/2020

Sedona Wine Country Wedding

My company has used Sedona Sedan and limousine before. So when it was time to plan our wedding we definitely called them because we were going up North to the wine country and we were having our wedding at one of the local wineries. We were able to charter several different vehicles from stretch limousines to luxury Sedans and a few large busses. I was a little worried because there were so many people and so many vehicles but I have to say that these people really know their stuff. Everything went off perfectly. The drivers were complete professionals and total gentlemen and ladies. I was very impressed with the service that we received and will be recommending this amazing service to many of my friends.

Pricing

Sedona Sedan and Limousine Service Price Rates

2370 West State Route 89A, Suite 11 Sedona, 86336
Location of (Sedona Sedan and Limousine Service)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding