Lady Luck Flower Farm

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I picked flowers from this farm the day before our wedding. Picking flowers was an absolute blast! It made for very special memories for my husband and I. They didn't mind that we brought our camera and tripod. Because of the beautiful flowers Lady Luck has to offer we were able to make the most beautiful & unique bouquet, boutonniere, and arrangements for our wedding. This isn't just "ordering flowers" this is making getting the flowers for your wedding a memorable experience!

Services Used: Flowers

Picking flowers at Lady Luck was one of my favourite things we did the entire wedding weekend! All my family members got involved and it became a big event...the farm was so helpful and flexible. Their product was beautiful and all the flowers we displayed at the wedding were praised a million times over!

Profile Picture
Emily
08/30/2014

I had a amazing experience picking my own flowers and arranging them. It was great to share the time with friends and family and was a welcome break from all the other pre-wedding stress. I got a ton of flowers at a fraction of the price of a florist, and they were so gorgeous! I would highly recommend going this route if you like surprises (you don't really know what the flowers will be until you get there), and if you're into DIY like I am. Personally, I think it is the perfect way to get gorgeous flowers and have a wonderful time! They also offer additional services- like picking them for you and making the arrangements if you're not into DIY... Very nice folks and easy to work with!

Services Used: Flowers

Picking flowers the day before our wedding was one of the highlights of the wedding weekend. We originally planned to get buckets from our venue, but decided last minute to make time to do the u-pick option and Lady Luck Flower Farm was spectacular! The flowers were gorgeous and plentiful. I couldn't believe how many flowers we were able to get for our budget. We bought 3 buckets and had more than enough for 4 bouquets (including mine), 10 table settings and a number of other vases. Katie and Mike were really friendly and helpful. If I planned another wedding, I'd do this all over again.

It's a long, but beautiful drive. Well worth it. Make sure to bring cash or a check.

4.7

Katie was easy to work with, created a beautiful look for our outdoor ceremony and barn reception and was always easy to contact when I had questions. I didn't have a color-scheme or specific flowers in mind, and she used the most beautiful wildflowers, sunflowers, etc. to create a few lovely centerpieces for our small wedding, as well as a perfect bridal bouquet and ceremony decor. My one critique is that she forgot to add in an extra $100 for delivery and called me the day before to tell me of the error. No big deal as I expected these types of unforeseen expenses, but kind of a pain nonetheless.

Services Used: Flowers

I was nervous choosing a flower farm and not a florist, but it could not have been a better choice. Katie is such a sweetheart and very knowledgeable. Her flowers were breathtaking. As well she guarennteed me that she would help me find flowers if by some chance hers were damaged, etc.