KrashingMotions Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kris is so good at what she does. I absolutely adore her as a person and as our photographer. From the moment of our first meeting, my husband (fiance at the time), my mom, and I all fell in love with Kris and her work. She has a fresh take on wedding photography and thinks outside the box. She is extremely talented and all of our pictures we have seen, we are in love with. From the engagement session to the wedding day pictures, they are beyond our wildest dreams. Another great thing about her is she is extremely tech savvy and has all of these cool ways of getting your pictures to you. I consider her a great investment and is worth every penny! Words cannot describe how great she did at capturing our couple personality perfectly.

Services Used: Photography

Kris was our photographer for our wedding. We knew we found he right photographer from the moment we met her. She took the time to meet us near our venue for our first meeting to get as much information about us and the big day as possible. She showed up extremely well prepared and took time to ask questions and get to know us. Before the event we met to scout the venue and again, she spent time getting to know and see how we were together (and in front of the camera). And ultimately she was amazing on the day of the event. Beyond being a great photographer and professional, she put a ton of energy into executing her job! As with every wedding, we were dealt some curve balls and Kris made sure that everything went smoothly. Extremely pleased with her work and would highly recommend KrashingMotions Photography to anyone!

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

I love you Kris! You rock! You will not be dissapointed with her service and her work. She goes above and beyond.

Services Used: Photography

We did an editorial shoot after our wedding with Kris. She took time to scout out locations before we met and brought along different props. The pictures turned out beautiful! The style looks like a magazine shoot and not some poised prom picture. We loved working with her

Services Used: Photography

My FI and I could not have asked for a better engagement photo shoot. It was above and beyond our expectations! We loved working with KrashingMotions photography and we look forward to working with Kris and KrashingMotions again!

Services Used: Photography

We had an excellent engagement shoot and wedding shoot! Very passionate!

Services Used: Photography

KrashingMotions photography is out of this world. Kristi really has a special touch with the camera and the computer. Her photography is so unique that hiring her is worth every penny spent. She will capture your special and even find a ;ittle more then would have noticed. KrashingMotions is the way to go if you are looking for a unique photographer that fits your unique you.

Services Used: Photography

KrisD's creative eye and insired edtiting made the photos she took for Scott and I some of the favorites from our wedding. If you want edgy, beautiful pictures, KrashingMotions is the company for you!

4.7

KrisD was extremely helpful and professional! She made my husband and I feel very comfortable and would always solicit feedback regarding her ideas for shots.

We were both very pleased with our eSession and would recommend KrisD, and have, to our friends and others looking for great pictures!

Judy Leon