Klassic Katering

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.1

Amazing food service and presentation of our food. Staff wAs fabulous and made sure we received everything we asked for and then some. Although we paid more than we had wanted to it was all worth it!!!!!

0.0

Karen's staff was the best. My event was perfect. The food was out of this world. My guests were so happy. Klassic Katering, Karen, Sara and Paul and her amazing chef Sara Lugo outdid themselves.

Nancy
05/25/2014
1.0

What an amazing group of people to work with!! The food was fabulous and everything was perfect!

Services Used: Catering

By chance my fiancé and I happened upon a wedding at Dorothy B. Oven that Sarah was setting up. It looked amazing and Sarah had everything put together. We (not knowing that she was the runner up for Tallahassee Magazine's Best of Wedding Planner) were lucky enough to have her be our month of wedding coordinator. We chose our venue (Dorothy B. Oven), caterer (Real Paella), flowers (Blossoms), cake (Artistic Confections with decorated flowers from Blossoms), DJ (Amplify Entertainment), table/chair/tent rental (Party, Party, Party) and put together how we wanted the table settings to look. Can you imagine the nightmare of coordinating times, deliveries (and we had separate locations for our ceremony and reception), making sure payment had been received, planning reception set up, making sure everything went without a hitch? Well, Sarah was able to do just that and even more! There were several times that she saved our wedding from some potential disaster or another! All we had to basically do was show up for our ceremony and reception-- she made our day absolutely amazing without all of the stress. We would have paid her double her rate-- she's that good! We had a beautiful, stress-free wedding and couldn't recommend her enough! You need a wedding coordinator and you need Sarah Ennis! Hands down the best!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
Private User
1+ year ago

I really can't say enough positive things about Klassic Katering. Sarah and Karen are outstanding to work with. My husband and I fell in love with them our first meeting. A month before the wedding I was getting extremely nervous because I feared perhaps we weren't on the same page. Sarah had us come to their office to discuss all of our concerns and we walked out of there beyond confident with having our catering in their hands. I'll be honest, we didn't even sample the food before our wedding, that was how confident we were in them when we first met them.. This freaked me out getting closer to our wedding day..but day of EVERYONE kept coming up to us our entire wedding reception raving about the food.Many said it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. I would recommend them over and over and over again. I hope to find a reason to use them soon with my firm.

1.1

Based on the positive reviews and the fact that at the time Klassic Katering was the only ones allowed at our location, we didn't have much choice but to go with them. They were very difficult to work with at first, but 'came through' with communication as the wedding was getting closer. We never got our "tasting", rather, I was invited to see another event they were doing and was not allowed to taste any of the food. I sent many versions of the menu back to them to make sure details were accounted for and they were reluctant to deviate from their traditional menu options. But we came to an agreement.
What we got at our wedding was less than perfect, to say the least. Mind you, I am an easy person to get along with and went with the flow, but when we think about the most amazing day in our lives, we regret hiring Klassic Katering; the only thing we see as not great about the day. It rained heavily during our ceremony and we had to move it to be under a tent in a different location at our venue, so again, not every detail goes perfect, and it was still a magical day because of what it means.. but I still cringe at the thought of the food!!!
1. We very specifically asked for an arugula salad with pears, dressing, goat cheese and candied nuts and specified absolutely NOTHING else to be added. We got a mixed greens salad with pears, feta cheese, nuts and canned mandarin oranges.
2. Boiled new potatoes with dill were on the menu. They served "home fries"- literally what you would get at a breakfast in any restaurant. No dill to be found.
3. They REFUSED to put water into people's glasses! When we got there, were introduced and did our first dance I noticed that the water glasses were turned upside down on tables. I nicely asked of the servers to get water into glasses, and one of them came back saying "you didn't pay for that". I was never told to pay extra for "water service"?. We ended up giving them the smallest tip "suggested", but were HIGHLY disappointed.

0.8

Karen was very unprofessional. She did not make me feel important or that my special day was important. The price was not worth the crappy customer service at our reception. They made our plates 15 minutes before we even arrived so our food was cold!!!! I would never recommend this catering company!!!

2.0

We were pleased the taste and layout of the food. However, the customer service needs a high level of improvement. We don't feel that we were given the level of customer service one would expect given the amount of money we spent with this company.

Services Used: Catering

Karen and her entire staff are incredible! It is obvious why they win awards every year for best caterers! They went above and beyond what I would have expected from any catering company and made my night so incredible and stress-free! My guests are still talking about the food over a week later. They were my first choice and I was very glad I got them! Book them as soon as you can! You will not regret using them for your wedding!

J
12/03/2011

Klassic Katering is the exclusive caterer for our venue, The Woman's Club. As someone who enjoys cooking and is married to a picky eater, we selected a buffet dinner menu and hors d'oeuvres for a cocktail hour with high expectations which were definitely met! We heard so many praises from our guests over the food. Additionally, their staff were pleasant and efficient during the dinner and helped contribute to the great mood of the evening. While the price tag was a little higher than we initially budgeted, we felt it was well worth it because the quality, quantity, and presentation of the food were excellent. In particular, I worked a lot with Christina, who was consistently courteous and responsive. Thank you KK!

Services Used: Catering

I just had Klassic Katering cater my reception. The food was outstanding! We decided to go with Karen for our caterer because I knew that with her in charge, I wouldn't have a single worry the entire day. I have used other caterers in town for other various events but nothing compares to the experience I just had. Karen made sure that neither of us had a worry the entire time. Not to mention, her entire staff was fabulous to work with. I had her and her team do a series of stations and they were a huge hit! Everyone could not stop complementing the food all night. I would recommend using Klassic Katering to anyone. She was always willing to work with us and didn't care that I changed my mind on food a couple of times. I know I will definitely be using them again very soon!

Services Used: Catering

Thank you for everything Karen and the Klassic staff! :o)

Services Used: Catering

I have a high-stress job that requires a lot of travel - not great when planning a wedding! I was considering taking time off from work to focus on the wedding but after meeting with Klassic Katering I knew I would be in good hands. Karen and her staff are detail-oriented, perfectionists....Great qualities for a meticulous bride! My husband and I had such a wonderful, relaxed day and we have Klassic Katering to thank for going above and beyond to make us feel special.

Services Used: Catering

Thank you so much Klassic. Your food, service, and presentation was perfect. The menu was a perfect fit for me and my husband. Thank you for pulling in our different backgrounds to customize a menu JUST for us. Thank you for meeting with me time and time again to make me feel less stressed during this whole planning process. You guys are the best!

Services Used: Catering

Awesome catering. It was a pleasure doing business with Klassic Katering. Everything was wonderful. Thanks Karen and staff for making my day extra special.

Services Used: Catering

Every bride hopes for a perfect wedding day. Thanks to the team at Klassic Katering all of it came true. A huge burden was lifted off my shoulders knowing I did not have to worry about a thing when it came to the caterer. They helped me through stressful times and I will forever be greatful! If anyone is searching for a caterer I would highly reccomend Klassic Katering.