Tallahassee, FL 32317 Map · Phone number

About BlueWater Cooking Company

BlueWater Cooking Company has been cooking low and slow southern style barbeque since 1995. What started out as friends gathered around the backyard smoker turned into cooking in competitions in support of various charities and local organizations. We have taken that experience and now offer our mobile kitchen to provide you a complete catering service at your location for your events and parties.

We specialize in BBQ and can do anything from pulled pork to ribs to Texas brisket and especially love to do whole hog presentations. We got our start doing competition barbecue and bring those same recipes,
attention to detail and genuine love of food to everything we do. We also do our best to use only fresh ingredients as much as possible. We mix our own rubs and provide our own handmade sauces including a sweet red sauce and a hot mustard vinegar. We can provide additional sauces if desired.

We also have a selection of appetizers, sides and desserts to go along with our BBQ.

While that is our specialty, we can do most anything. Just ask and we will make it happen. We have done weddings and events from the simplest lunch to conferences to buffets for over 2500 people. We can do anything from simple and classic to elegant and extravagant.

We can provide beverage service and also offer full bartending services. We cannot purchase the alcohol but will generally meet a client to purchase it and transport it to the event. We can provide beer taps, ice and other beverage needs. Bartenders are per hour and are a minimum of 5 hours per bartender, including one hour prior and one hour
after for setup and cleanup. We generally recommend 3-4 bartenders for 200 guests.

We are a full service caterer and will do our best to make your event special.

If you have further questions, please feel free to email at info@bluewatercooking.com or call at 850.274.8068.

Follow BlueWater Cooking Company on

DSC00167

4 Reviews for BlueWater Cooking Company

Gaelyn · Married on 11/10/2018

BlueWater Cooking Company is truly the best

There are simply not enough good things I can say about Martin and his staff with BlueWater Cooking Company. We hired BWCC to cater our wedding in November and the food was a hit! Martin and his staff not only provided an amazing BBQ buffet, but went above and beyond with service. Martin was so easy to work with, flexible, and communicative. Guests raved about the food (Brisket and Mac & Cheese were major favorites) and the presentation by Martin and his staff was beautiful. On top of amazing food and service, Martin and his staff went even went above and beyond with extras – from extra details that I had not even thought of (for example, making sure to have a full plate set aside for both my husband and I because he knew we wouldn’t have even a moment to think about eating), to set-up, to clean-up and boxing all left over food for us and our guests to take home. We could not have been happier with BWCC and highly recommend Martin and his team for any catering needs!
    THANK YOU BLUEWATER COOKING COMPANY!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Their food was AMAZING! All of the guests were talking about how great it tasted (brisket) and chicken. Top notch service, very professional, and didn't have a worry. The only thing I was not thrilled with, is after the wedding, I looked for the leftovers...and I was told that the leftover food was donated. I intended on my parents/out of town guests to have the leftovers while they were in the hotels. Not mad...just wish we would have discussed it. Very fair prices, and I would recommend them again!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Melissa · Married on 04/11/2015

My groom and I wanted a casual feel to our wedding so decided to offer barbecue for dinner. After struggling to find a catering company that specialized in barbecue, I discovered Bluewater Catering Company. After speaking with Martin, I felt very confident that this was the caterer for us.
    Martin arrived at our wedding, set everything up, helped us out where we needed (such as cutting the cake!) and then cleaned up. All of our guests were raving about the food! We couldn't have asked for a better caterer or better food!!

Sent on 04/15/2015

BlueWater Cooking Company FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 40.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 20.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 31.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 12.00
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Lunch
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    BBQ
    Cajun
    Seafood
    Southern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)

• Sunshine FL DJ
    Sunshine FL DJ Wedding DJs

Do you like BBQ, because I know I do. BlueWater Cooking Company has been a favorite of mine for several years. Chuck and Martin are great to work with and will help you design the best menu for your event.

• Tallahassee, FL, 32317 See on map