Joanie Smith Photography

Value
Flexibility
Kristin
05/09/2015

Joanie captured our wedding day perfectly. She also took our engagement photos which were beautiful despite not so nice weather.

Private User
Recently Married
4.7

Joanie was great to work with. We had her do our engagement photos, ceremony photos, and reception photos. Her pricing is definitely more affordable than the many other photographers out there. She was really able to capture the moment, and got some really great shots at our reception. She definitely knows how to get in and take the picture without anyone noticing. It did take her longer than expected to get the photos back to us, and sometimes it took her a while to respond to emails.

Services Used: Photography

Joanie was a fantastic photographer! She was professional and listened to my every want and need. She arrived on time the day of the wedding and got some great shots of the girls getting ready. I knew what I wanted and she just went along with my antics. She is very "go-with-the-flow", but also knows how to get the shot she needs. Once we got to the reception, she was a fly on the wall. I had no idea she was there--not in your face like many photographers. That is EXACTLY what I wanted. I would recommend Joanie to everyone. She is affordable, professional and easy to deal with. You are amazing!

-The Elliotts

Private User
1+ year ago

Joanie was awesome she even stayed later to take a few more pictures of my family on the dance floor.

Services Used: Photography

Joanie was amazing! Her flexibility and professionalism were wonderful. She really helped us have a wonderful day, and we have beautiful pictures to prove it. Even my guests were impressed with how she worked. Some photographers can kind of take over a wedding, but Joanie captured the wedding as it was experienced. No one felt like they were pulled away to take photos. We had beautiful group shots done as the wedding went on. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer who will work well with you and capture your event beautifully.

Services Used: Photography

Joanie was very courteous, professional and overall easy to work with. The pictures turned out great, especially all of the candid shots of friends/ family enjoying our event. She provides a tremendous value for the price, too! We would recommend her to our friends/ family.

4.7

Joanie did an amazing job capturing our wedding in photos. I cant stop looking through our pictures, remembering what a great day we had. Her prices are reasonable and the quality of work is great. I would definitely recommend Joanie to other couples

Services Used: Photography

Joanie was very pleasant and easy to work with. Great Pictures! She was very prompt in posting our pictures on her website and sending us a DVD. Thanks Joanie!

Services Used: Photography

Joanie was fantastic to work with! She was on time, professional, and her pictures are gorgeous. We loved her style of photography, and she captured some amazing moments from our wedding day. Her prices are better than any other photographer we considered, so we were incredibly happy with her. I also used her for a "Trash the Dress" session at the beach, which was so much fun. The pictures are beautiful, and I know we chose the right photographer. Highly recommend Joanie!

Services Used: Photography

Joanie did a spectacular job on our photos! She even got smiles from my husband who HATES having pictures taken. We had one particular picture request and she was able to capture our idea perfectly! I would definately recommend her to any couple looking for a photographer!

Services Used: Photography

We used Joanie for our July wedding. She was great! We met her in the fall and booked right away, we loved her portfolio, and it looked like she had some really creative/fun ideas for all our portraits. She was very prompt and arrived early on the day of our wedding and took beautiful pictures. Joanie was great with communication and always answered my phone calls and emails! Even though it rained after our ceremony she was able to capture some beutiful pictures. Definitely a great value! Would totally use her again!

Services Used: Photography

Joanie is extremely personable and creative. She was a joy to work with, even on a very warm day taking pictures outside. She also offers great quality at an very affordable price!! I was very pleased with service :-)

Services Used: Photography

Joanie was absolutely phenomenal to work with! She was very timely in all of our communication and an absolute joy to work with. She was very professional but also fun and spontaneous and very willing to deal with our goofy/silly photo requests. I look forward to viewing our engagement and wedding photos that she took for many years to come. Thanks so much for capturing the wonder of our day!

Services Used: Photography

Joanie was excellent!! She provided us not only the best wedding pictures ever, but the best experience ever. We were working with a very low budget for pictures and she was able to work with us and give us exactly what we needed. She was there on time and very patient with us and our children that were a part of the wedding. We got married on the beach in November, and the entire month it was in the 80's and this day it happen to drop to the 50's so she was such a blessing to still come and deal with all of us complainging about how cold we all were and to hurry up and get the best pictures and to please make sure we did not look like we were freezing. She went above and beyond what I expected her to do. I love her work and can't wait for the next big event in my life to call her again to have her capture the moments. Thank you again Joanie for the wonderful pictures and memorys you have given our famiily.

Services Used: Photography

Joanie is an amazing photographer with an eye for beauty. In your photos future brides, relax and just think how lucky your are to be marrying that man of yours.. Your love for each other will shine through!

Services Used: Photography

I emailed Joanie on a sunday through Wedding Wire after calling and emailing several other photographers in the area. Joanie called me within the hour. After viewing her beautiful website and speaking on the phone with her I knew Joanie would be perfect for us. The day of our wedding, Joanie was ON TIME and ready to go. Throughout the ceremony and reception we hardly knew Joanie was there. When she sent us the link to our pictures we were so excited to see the amazing shots. We were so caught up visiting our family and friends that we did not have time to enjoy everything that was happening around us and Joanie captured it all. We can now look back to those pictures and enjoy everything over and over again. I was very pleased with Joanies professionalism and kindness. We recommend her highly.