Jenny Park Photography

Jenny Park Photography

Wedding photography_CA_Destination wedding photography

2432 E. 8th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90021 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
(4.4 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I LOVE JENNY!!!!!!!! We found her using wedding wire and were so impressed by her portfolio that we had to meet her! She is so sweet and kind we enjoyed working with her. During the wedding her and her 2nd shooter were EVRYWHERE! I felt like they multiplied and got every angle possible during our ceremony. After our ceremony we did the fasted group pictures ever! She knew exactly how to organize everyone so we weren't standing around waiting for the next pose or picture. I loved how detailed and organized she was. During the pictures my BM's were saying OMG where did you find this photographer she is GOOD!

I am eagerly awaiting my pictures, judging by our family taking pictures of Jenny taking pictures, we are going to have stunning memories to last us a lifetime!

Thank you Jenny for being amazing and so much fun!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Jenny Park did an amazing job on my wedding. We also had her do our engagement photos earlier in the year at a couple buildings in Downtown LA. She was very understanding when it came to our budget and worked with us to make sure everything was what we wanted. She has a great photographic eye and will make sure you look good in your photos. As for the wedding, she and her assistant took great photos to capture our event. She was even flexible with staying a little passed her contracted time. Overall, my husband and I loved our experience with her.

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
0.0/5.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Finally a place where I can put Zero for a review unlike Yelp!

Horrible photographer to use. I was bridesmaid for my friend. She seem like only nice to groom and not nice to the bride. When my bride friend asked her for something, jenny would give her attitude and always complain. What the heck? When I check out my friend's engagement album, it was all just kissing and kissing. There werent enough variety of poses. I thought of myself "i could do that too"

During the wedding day, she never compliments about how beautiful the bride but working in grudge. She almost got herself in argument w event coordinator. Seems like getting into argument w ppl is her best ability.

Totally not worth the price for what you you go through and what you get. Pls save yourself a trouble. There are so many talented photographers in LA!!! If you need recommendation, pls contact me.

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenny was great! Very professional. She was very punctual and creative. we didn't have any issues with her. She took great photos of our wedding. We loved her work. I'll sure hire her again! Her price is worth it.

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

The quality of Jenny's pictures are amazing, and she was great in guiding my husband and I in posing for our engagement pictures. She went over and beyond in taking our pictures and we are very satisfied with her work. I have been recommending her to my engaged friends and will continue to recommend her :)

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 3.5

The photos were amazing - her portfolio of work speaks for itself. You must meet with her to see her entire portfolio as not all of her work is online.

My husband and I did an engagement shoot (multiple locations) and wedding photo package from Jenny and the photos were totally worth it in the end. For the wedding, she brought 2 assistants with her that also acted as 2nd and 3rd shooters so we got a lot of photos.

IF you are the type of bride/wedding party that would need a lot of direction for poses, she'll be great. She doesn't speak perfect English, but she'll get people into position and she's assertive to get the shots she needs to get.

Jenny's great with live communication so you'll have to meet with her. Talking over the phone or e-mail communication is not the best.

The only things I wished we did in hindsight -
1) Have Jenny meet w/ our best man and maid of honor. The MB and MOH are funky awesome creative people and wanted to take a lot of "fun" pics. Jenny and her team had already had some "fun" poses in mind and there wasn't time to ad-lib poses or do group shots that weren't already on the "shots we need to get" list.
2) We should have given her a list of not-your-usual types of photos we wanted, like Bridesmaids only (no flower girl), light saber duel, etc.
3) For the "getting ready" period, Jenny worked with the girls and her assistants worked with the guys. The assistant took WAY too many "adjusting the tie" photos and didn't capture any of the wacky fun things the guys were doing (like the lightsaber duel). The flasks that were the groomsmen gifts, etc.

Overall, I think Jenny's the best photographer we could have gotten. The photos were amazing and we're super happy with how they turned out. The added benefit is that we got a CD with all of our photos.

• Wedding: 09/30/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I are ecstatic about our entire experience with Jenny. She is phenomenal and pays great attention to detail. She knows exactly what she's doing and captures all those perfect moments. We hired her for our wedding and purchased the package which includes the engagement session as well. Jenny got to know us and from there we worked together to find the most perfect locations for our engagement shoot. They came out absolutely stunning.

The day of the wedding, she and her video/photography team were there to capture all the love to express them in still photos and video. There were a blast to boot! Our wedding party loved working with them all day and they even joined us on the dance floor for a bit in between shots. She and her team was a perfect match for us, she does a fantastic job and knows how to make you feel comfortable. Jenny will get all your emotions to come through so beautifully onto paper...it's truly amazing. Anyone can take a photo, it takes someone genuinely talented to capture life, love and passion into a single, still image.

I can't wait to see our wedding photos and video! I will update once I receive them but I don't doubt that we will absolutely LOVE them!

• Wedding: 09/28/2012
Marina
0.6/5.0
  • Value: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

I got married more than a year ago and guess what? I just got my wedding albums. I understand that pictures and the editing process take a long time however; the whole process was very sloppy and messy. I truly felt that the photographer felt complacent after she received our money and after she didn't care about her duty as a photographer; dictating to us what she wants instead of what we want.

I would never want to recommend this photographer to anyone out there. The wedding wire and yelp reviews are very questionable. After asking most of my wedding guest how they liked our wedding, everyone told us that the photographer was rude to them. She even fought with the staff at Disneyland, their wedding planner, and with our guests. She is so bossy when she took pictures so my whole wedding party felt uncomfortable on wedding day. The videographer even told us he is no longer working for her because they ended up with their business relationship really bad. We found it out when we tried to get our wedding slide show so in the end, we couldn't received our slide show DVD that we spent lots of time and money because of their fight!!! This photographer is also on the blacklist at Disneyland, meaning the wedding planners know not to recommend her. If you can't work well with the staff at Disneyland then it shows how unprofessional this person really is.

She only thinks about how to make more money off you. She totally ignores customer's opinions, discourage the customer when they try to do their best in front of the camera, and most importantly never says sorry when she did something wrong. For example, the final album came out and we some found errors; then she blamed them on us for not looking at it the draft beforehand. We couldn't even have our wedding album on our wedding anniversary, how sad is that? We admit that she does have skills in taking pictures, but she needs to learn how to develop good customer service skills.

• Wedding: 07/28/2012
0.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Value: 1.5
  • Flexibility: 1.0

This review is intended to inform the public how terrible the photography service with Jenny Park. If you do intend to use her, which I really hope you do not, use a credit card so you can cancel. She will lure you to pay cash and give you a big discount. Once you pay, you are locked in and if you attempt to cancel or show any type of displeasure, you will risk getting an attitude and not getting your pictures the way you want them.

Again, initially she will be nice but then turns into a word, wanting us to quickly take pictures. She dictates what she thinks is right and not allow us to choose what is best for us. I am just fed up with her!

• Wedding: 07/28/2012
0.0/5.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

This is the worst photographer ever!! Read the yelp reviews that are from real people. She has no customer service or professionalism. She will boss you around and make you regret you hired her. Trust me!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Choosing the right photographer for such a special day such as your wedding can be an overwhelming task! My husband and I are so glad that we found Jenny Photography for our wedding. She made us feel so comfortable throughout the whole process - not only for the wedding but for our engagement pictures as well. I am very pleased with how the pictures came out and her artistic eye of capturing the most beautiful and natural pictures of not only the overall scene but of us is stunning. Jenny is fun to work with and she is very thoughtful of what kind of feel you are going for and will work with you to get the perfect pictures that will last for a lifetime! We definitely recommend Jenny to everyone!

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
Grace
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Great photographers, very friendly. Only thing was that we really wanted a certain pose with a family member when we asked constantly and didnt get any pictures with that family member and we also didnt get many pictures of just us 2 which disappointed us, instead we have alot of photos with bridesmaids and groomsmen which are beautiful but unneccesary. Other than that most photos look unique and jenny was a big help with a certain accident that happened during the event,thanks Jenny Park.

Anonymous
0.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Value: 1.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

To Jenny Park: I was a bridesmaid for the wedding you were supposed to help take pictures and capture memories. Instead why do you have to look so stressed, angry and uncomfortable? Cant you at least make the bride happy, ease her fears and make her feel special? You almost caused a big drama with the venue and the wedding planner. You almost ruined the wedding which many of us would blame you for. Next time, always say "yes". Never share your opinion and say this is how its done. The groom and the bride are your customer and you are suppose to do what they want. Also, when we did the family photo, dont yell and tell us to shut up, what kind of attitude is that? You were lucky that the guest were patient. We were patient because we feared you will ruin the pictures. Take time to reflect about how you treat people and how you do business. This review is intended to help you.

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenny and here crew were great! They were punctual, professional, and effecient. On top of the wonderful photos and skills, Jenny makes sure you have a great time and is a riot to be around!

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenny is a tremendously gifted photographer. I can't speak highly enough about her as an artist. The photos she took of us are breath-taking. I'm not that photogenic but she made us feel so comfortable that the photos looked natural. Her photos need not be touched up because she does it right the first time. I can't say enough of that talent and artistry that she possesses. If you want to have your wedding photos taken right be sure to hire Jenny.

• Wedding: 05/21/2012
Paul

She is professional.
She made me feel comfortable during the event.
She is so nice

213-327-9408
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.2