Jared - Galleria of Jewelry

Flexibility:
(2.0 / 5.0)
0.3/5.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Once Jared gets the sale, they do not care about customers after that! First when my fiance purchased the ring, they told him it would be ready by a certain day and time and it was not ready! When me and him when back a few months later to get my ring re-sized, they could not find him in the system, when he was just their months ago! HELLO YOU SHOULD HAVE RECORD IN YOUR SYSTEM BY LAST NAME OF PURCHASES! So the lady then tells me my ring wouldn't be ready until 3 days later! I was in their on a Sunday and they told me it would be ready by that Wed., HELLO I JUST GOT THE RING, I AM NOT WAITING 3 DAYS! I thought they would have it re-sized that same day, but no "they were so backed up" BS! they were not, they are just lazy and unorganized. The lady then says it would be ready the next day (mon) by 7pm, i go there and guess what?!? ITS NOT READY!! SHOCKER! They tell me to come back an 1hr and a ½ later and its still too loose, the lady says give it a few weeks, ok fine. Here it is 4 weeks later, the ring it still too loose. I went back to jared today and GUESS WHAT?! -THEY COULD NOT FIND MY FIANCE'S NAME IN THE SYSTEM AGAIN! I WAS READY TO SCREAM. SO UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNORGANIZED.. finally after 15 min the lady finally finds his info- I needed to get my ring re-sized a 1/4 size smaller then what it was, this is a Wed. I am dropping it off for the ring to go down a 1/4 size they tell me it will be ready by SUNDAY, ARE YOU KIDDING ME! NO WAY! What newly engaged person wants to part with their ring for that long? 1 day is long enough! Their service should be much better for having your ring re-sized it should be done that same day or NO LONGER then 1 day! After a customer spends thousands of dollars on a ring, they need to get treated with this stress? I DON'T THINK SO! SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE FIXED! I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND JARED TO ANYONE NOT EVEN MY WORST ENEMY!

• Wedding: [Private]
0.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I purchased a wedding band from your store in Altamonte Springs FL upon recommendation from her sister. My fiancee has returned a few times for service / irodium per the warranty I purchased from Jared. She has had nothing but issues. The employees have been rude, making comments about prior purchases, and giving her issues about the warranty I purchased from Jared. Needless to say, the saleswoman who sold me the ring was extremely nice, but since then, the customer service has been horrendous. If this situation is not rectified, we will take the ring elsewhere for service, and our family will never do business with a Jared or any Signet Jewelers for that matter. I have done business with other jewelers before, and have never experienced anything remotely as awful as how we have been treated by Jared.

0.6/5.0
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 0.5

Jared Jewelers = a nightmare to work with!!!!!!

The worst jewelry experience that I ever had experienced. From the broken promises to the shoddy work in mounting diamonds(it actually looked like 'a monkey with a claw hammer worked on the ring'. I had to take it to another jeweler and spend alot of money to get it fixed! I know Jared has you by the 'diamonds' because they try to make their high production settings only available through Jared, but look around and you can find other very nice and similar setting at a much lower price!! Just a fair warning so someone does not get screwed over like I did by Jared Jewelers. http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jared-jewelry/internet-indiana-/jared-jewelry-terrible-customer-service-do-not-support-internet-indiana-1022637 http://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.jared.com

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
3.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

My Fiance and I got all of our rings from here, The customer service was great! the people were very accommodating and patient as we looked through all the styles! very helpful. They have been great with cleaning and fixing any problems we have had with the Rings (like re-sizing)!

4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

My husband and I got our wedding bands and my engagement ring from this company. The rings were clean and beautiful on our wedding day. The day after the wedding we did have to have his ring re-sized and we had a bit of a hard time doing that because we were told two different things by the staff there. Overall we had a pretty good experience there and we will be buying more merchandise from this company in the future.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 0.0

What people don't understand is that the Company REQUIRES the sales associates to secure credit accounts and the payment protection insurance. They also have to sell additional items in multiples as well as "find" things wrong with customer's own jewelry when it is cleaned and inspected to generate repair dollars. In addition, it is required to sell the extended service plan on every piece of jewelry. All of the aforementioned as well as maintain sometimes unrealistic sales goals. The Company requires the sales associates to maintain the "six standards" at 100% or their jobs are at risk. They also require at least 2 sales associates to try and close the sale so one may have the experience of being "turned over" if there are no buying signals. There are also goals for special events such as Levian Jewelry Shows twice a year as well as monthly appraisal events. With all this in mind, if a Jared sales associate appears a little overbearing, people can understand why this happens.

0.6/5.0
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 0.5

Took my wedding ring in for a custom anniversary band. It was for my 25th wedding anniversary. Took ring in 12/1/2013 and asked if it could be done by 1/7/2014 they said yes not a problem. Ring was not done, a few days later ring was done but nothing like what what I ordered! Horrible quality work, my heart was broken when I saw what they did. Other 2 months later ring still not right, umpteen million calls and trip in to store. I do have my ring back but very poorly done. I have shed more tears over what they have done to my ring then tears I shed in my 25 years of marriage. I was charged full price, was given nothing in exchange for what they did. (custom band I was charged for ran in the thousands) Please rethink using this vendor! You will not be happy!

• Wedding: 01/07/2014
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a great experience buying our wedding bands here! The girl was very helpful in listening to what I wanted to see and didn't push to try and get me to look at rings more expensive than what I wanted to pay.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 0.0

ABSOLUTE worst! HORRIBLE customer service! Never told us the small diamonds on the band would fall out cause finger size. Jeweler broken the original ring, 2 wks b4 my wedding had to pick out a new setting. Threw away my yellow diamond. Reordered second wedding set, told us it would be there Nov, it was never ordered. Reordered it & said it would be there Jan/Feb & went to pick it up, it was the wrong setting! We fraught w/ this place & got no money back, only store credit! We'll NEVER GO BACK!

3.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I bought my engagement ring at Jared, but there was no wedding band to go with it. I had to have the band custom made, but they needed to take my engagement ring for 2 months in order to create the band. Two months seems like an awfully long time considering that I wanted to show off my engagement ring. I was very disappointed in the amount of time it took to turn around the ring. However, when I received the band, it was gorgeous. People are still commenting on how uniquely gorgeous my ring is.

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
0.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Value: 1.5
  • Flexibility: 0.0

If you are going to customize your jewelry here this is not the place. I suggest some place else. I was very dissatisfied with our service and our associate that helped us. I can't even begin to explain the disaster we had to go through to get this. HORRIBLE! I love my ring in the end! But I know you can find a better jewelry place that customizes and does a better job. Jared will never receive business from us again.

Jared the Galleria of Jewelry
16070 W Bluemound Rd
Brookfield, WI 53005
(262) 786-5629
(262) 786-4917

DESCRIPTION: Wedding ring purchased through private jeweler. Brought ring to Jared for simple sizing (0.5 size larger). After Jared’s MULTIPLE FAILED attempts to correctly and professionally size the wedding ring, the ring is now damaged beyond repair and the look and integrity of the ring has been severely compromised. The metal has been thinned on one side and has a severe curve/wave to it. No jeweler (outside of Jared's shotty business) will even attempt to fix what Jared has done to my ring. Furthermore the 'shop manager', Brett, will not provide evidence that his goldsmiths have proper training. BEWARE OF THIS BUSINESS, THEY ARE NOT CERTIFIED AND ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL. If you care about your precious jewelry and its future care please look elsewhere!

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Please don;t buy from Jared. We made the mistake of buying twice from them. Both times we were severely disappointed in the quality. The workmanship is horrible. The product is nothing like it was supposed to be. The return policy is rigid. They do not stand behind their products. Also, the engagment ring for my daughter was sized and when we received it back, the diamond was not the same one that was sent in. Very unethical. Why we trusted them a second time, I DO NOT KNOW!!!! I really wish I would have seen all of these terrible reviews before I bought anything from the.

• Flexibility: 0.0

I had my lovings wife wedding ring sized and attached to another ring I bought their. They did a horrible job and ruined it. She is now ashamed to even show it to anyone. They didn't even try to make it some what acceptable.Very rude employes.
Disappointed Husband.

0.5/5.0
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

Wife purchased a ring for an emerald she received from her father. The stone was appraised at $4,000. The ring she purchased at $1,700 from Jared. In the 3 or 4 months after buying the ring we had to take it in to have it tightened on the stone 3 times. Finally the stone fell out. Luckily, she found the stone. We requested a refund from Jared's, but even the District Manager refused. The only offer was some other setting, but they’ve already tried 3 times to fix the first setting. Or we could buy something else of equal value (or lack of value). My wife doesn’t wear much jewelry. The only reason for this purchase was the sentimental value of the stone.

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
1.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

My fiance purchased my ring in March 2012, and it is now July 2012 and I just realized that I have lost another diamond in my ring. In May we noticed that one of the three big diamonds were missing so I took the ring into the store and it took my 6 weeks to get my ring back. Two weeks after me getting the ring back I just noticed that one of the smaller diamonds are missing...

303-426-4405
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
2.1