Jared - Galleria of Jewelry

Jared - Galleria of Jewelry

Favorite
Westminster, CO
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
1.9
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
1.9
0.7

My fiance went here to design me a beautiful ring and what they gave him is nothing like they explained to him it would be. BEWARE. yes, the main diamond in my ring is sparkly and everything i could ask for, but the botch job they did after making the band smaller, mounting the diamond, and worst of all selling my man a band with diamonds in it that have LARGE CARBON SPOTS is disgraceful. We went in to ask what thy cud do and they covered nothing. making us feel stupid for the "inclusions" they tried to justify as "normal" and also explain to us there is nothing they could do. I WILL NEVER GO HERE AGAIN. not for a cleaning, not for an inspection, never again. We plan to eventually get the carbon speck diamonds replaced at another retailer as well as other adjustments to the terrible job Jared did.

1.0

Going to Jared seemed like a no-brainer when we found the ring we loved for our engagement. Boy were we wrong. My fiance purchased one of the most expensive settings in the place and we've had nothing but issues. First they tried giving him a center stone that was literally black with spots all over it. Then they ordered a better, clearer stone before he purchased it. A WEEK after being engaged my one and a half center stone FELL OUT. Thankfully somone at my job was able to find it but still, that should NOT happen. Then when we went to get it fixed, the guy did a half ass job and took 5 min to simply bend a prong back. I was NOT happy, it made the prong razor sharp and was still not secure. When I brought it back the next day to complain, they said it should have been taken and fixed over a period of a few days. They had it 6 days!!! This was a WEEK after being engaged, people wanted to see the ring and I wanted to show it off, but was unable. We then found out that the ring was "jeopordized" because they sized down a a larger ring to fit my size 4. They said "well we ordered the ring but it wont be in for 3 months." Unbelievable, they should have ordered the right size to begin with and not lie to my fiance about what he was purchasing. Then a MONTH after being engaged, we brought it to be cleaned and what do you know. MULTIPLE stones loose. We were PISSED. Had to call corporate at this point, this was getting ridiculous. Suddenly the next day my custom ring was in, but wouldnt be ready for another 2 days. Now we have the new ring and were promised there wouldnt be any issues. Somehow I doubt that....
I've only been engaged a month and have been at Jared almost a dozen times already with issues. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

0.5

JUST STAY AWAY FROM JARED! THEY JACK THE PRICE UP RIGHT BEFORE A SALE SO THAT YOU THINK YOU'RE GETTING A GREAT DEAL. DECEPTIVE AT A MINIMUM...MAYBE EVEN ILLEGAL!

3.7

I got my engagement ring and wedding ring here and they custom made both. Turned out great.

0.8

Less than impressed. It is clear the only goal at Jared is to make a sale regardless of need. We were in to try to make a purchase for my son and futur daughteron law wedding bands. Staff did offer to clean my rings. Great except they came back to advise me my diamonds were loose on my wedding band. I did appreciate the information. They offered to do an estimate which I agreed to. They came back, without actually showing me what needed to be done or any detail, but said it wouldbe $1100. To repair. Ok if that is the case I will get two other quotes as I do for anything. The worst part was they said without consideration of the sentimental value, they recommend I trade it in with them. All they ask is that if they gave me $1000. That we spend at least$2000. Really? First it is worth a lot more than that. No explanation of why. Very unprofessional. We did go to two other goldsmiths for quotes. Both were between $80. And $100. To repair the claws and hold the diamonds in place. I felt I needed to write a review as this is absurd. We did go to other jeweler s who truly listened to what we were looking for, instead of just trying to make a quick sale. We will never return to make any purchase at Jared.

0.3

Once Jared gets the sale, they do not care about customers after that! First when my fiance purchased the ring, they told him it would be ready by a certain day and time and it was not ready! When me and him when back a few months later to get my ring re-sized, they could not find him in the system, when he was just their months ago! HELLO YOU SHOULD HAVE RECORD IN YOUR SYSTEM BY LAST NAME OF PURCHASES! So the lady then tells me my ring wouldn't be ready until 3 days later! I was in their on a Sunday and they told me it would be ready by that Wed., HELLO I JUST GOT THE RING, I AM NOT WAITING 3 DAYS! I thought they would have it re-sized that same day, but no "they were so backed up" BS! they were not, they are just lazy and unorganized. The lady then says it would be ready the next day (mon) by 7pm, i go there and guess what?!? ITS NOT READY!! SHOCKER! They tell me to come back an 1hr and a ½ later and its still too loose, the lady says give it a few weeks, ok fine. Here it is 4 weeks later, the ring it still too loose. I went back to jared today and GUESS WHAT?! -THEY COULD NOT FIND MY FIANCE'S NAME IN THE SYSTEM AGAIN! I WAS READY TO SCREAM. SO UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNORGANIZED.. finally after 15 min the lady finally finds his info- I needed to get my ring re-sized a 1/4 size smaller then what it was, this is a Wed. I am dropping it off for the ring to go down a 1/4 size they tell me it will be ready by SUNDAY, ARE YOU KIDDING ME! NO WAY! What newly engaged person wants to part with their ring for that long? 1 day is long enough! Their service should be much better for having your ring re-sized it should be done that same day or NO LONGER then 1 day! After a customer spends thousands of dollars on a ring, they need to get treated with this stress? I DON'T THINK SO! SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE FIXED! I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND JARED TO ANYONE NOT EVEN MY WORST ENEMY!

0.9

Worst experience ever ripped me off. Never again.
that goes for you too.

0.4

I purchased a wedding band from your store in Altamonte Springs FL upon recommendation from her sister. My fiancee has returned a few times for service / irodium per the warranty I purchased from Jared. She has had nothing but issues. The employees have been rude, making comments about prior purchases, and giving her issues about the warranty I purchased from Jared. Needless to say, the saleswoman who sold me the ring was extremely nice, but since then, the customer service has been horrendous. If this situation is not rectified, we will take the ring elsewhere for service, and our family will never do business with a Jared or any Signet Jewelers for that matter. I have done business with other jewelers before, and have never experienced anything remotely as awful as how we have been treated by Jared.

0.6

Jared Jewelers = a nightmare to work with!!!!!!

The worst jewelry experience that I ever had experienced. From the broken promises to the shoddy work in mounting diamonds(it actually looked like 'a monkey with a claw hammer worked on the ring'. I had to take it to another jeweler and spend alot of money to get it fixed! I know Jared has you by the 'diamonds' because they try to make their high production settings only available through Jared, but look around and you can find other very nice and similar setting at a much lower price!! Just a fair warning so someone does not get screwed over like I did by Jared Jewelers. http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jared-jewelry/internet-indiana-/jared-jewelry-terrible-customer-service-do-not-support-internet-indiana-1022637 http://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.jared.com

3.9

My Fiance and I got all of our rings from here, The customer service was great! the people were very accommodating and patient as we looked through all the styles! very helpful. They have been great with cleaning and fixing any problems we have had with the Rings (like re-sizing)!

Services Used: Jewelry

My husband and I got our wedding bands and my engagement ring from this company. The rings were clean and beautiful on our wedding day. The day after the wedding we did have to have his ring re-sized and we had a bit of a hard time doing that because we were told two different things by the staff there. Overall we had a pretty good experience there and we will be buying more merchandise from this company in the future.

1+ year ago
0.0

What people don't understand is that the Company REQUIRES the sales associates to secure credit accounts and the payment protection insurance. They also have to sell additional items in multiples as well as "find" things wrong with customer's own jewelry when it is cleaned and inspected to generate repair dollars. In addition, it is required to sell the extended service plan on every piece of jewelry. All of the aforementioned as well as maintain sometimes unrealistic sales goals. The Company requires the sales associates to maintain the "six standards" at 100% or their jobs are at risk. They also require at least 2 sales associates to try and close the sale so one may have the experience of being "turned over" if there are no buying signals. There are also goals for special events such as Levian Jewelry Shows twice a year as well as monthly appraisal events. With all this in mind, if a Jared sales associate appears a little overbearing, people can understand why this happens.

0.6

Took my wedding ring in for a custom anniversary band. It was for my 25th wedding anniversary. Took ring in 12/1/2013 and asked if it could be done by 1/7/2014 they said yes not a problem. Ring was not done, a few days later ring was done but nothing like what what I ordered! Horrible quality work, my heart was broken when I saw what they did. Other 2 months later ring still not right, umpteen million calls and trip in to store. I do have my ring back but very poorly done. I have shed more tears over what they have done to my ring then tears I shed in my 25 years of marriage. I was charged full price, was given nothing in exchange for what they did. (custom band I was charged for ran in the thousands) Please rethink using this vendor! You will not be happy!

Services Used: Jewelry

We had a great experience buying our wedding bands here! The girl was very helpful in listening to what I wanted to see and didn't push to try and get me to look at rings more expensive than what I wanted to pay.

1+ year ago
0.0

ABSOLUTE worst! HORRIBLE customer service! Never told us the small diamonds on the band would fall out cause finger size. Jeweler broken the original ring, 2 wks b4 my wedding had to pick out a new setting. Threw away my yellow diamond. Reordered second wedding set, told us it would be there Nov, it was never ordered. Reordered it & said it would be there Jan/Feb & went to pick it up, it was the wrong setting! We fraught w/ this place & got no money back, only store credit! We'll NEVER GO BACK!

3.6

I bought my engagement ring at Jared, but there was no wedding band to go with it. I had to have the band custom made, but they needed to take my engagement ring for 2 months in order to create the band. Two months seems like an awfully long time considering that I wanted to show off my engagement ring. I was very disappointed in the amount of time it took to turn around the ring. However, when I received the band, it was gorgeous. People are still commenting on how uniquely gorgeous my ring is.