Jared - Galleria of Jewelry

(2.1/5.0)

Sort By:

0.4/5.0

Private User 1 Reviews
I purchased a wedding band from your store in Altamonte Springs FL upon recommendation from her sister. My fiancee has returned a few times for service / irodium per the warranty I purchased from Jared. She has had nothing but issues. The employees have been rude, making comments about prior purchases, and giving her issues about the warranty I purchased from Jared. Needless to say, the saleswoman who sold me the ring was extremely nice, but since then, the customer service has been horrendous. If this situation is not rectified, we will take the ring elsewhere for service, and our family will never do business with a Jared or any Signet Jewelers for that matter. I have done business with other jewelers before, and have never experienced anything remotely as awful as how we have been treated by Jared.
Wedding: [Private]
0.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5
Jared Jewelers = a nightmare to work with!!!!!!

The worst jewelry experience that I ever had experienced. From the broken promises to the shoddy work in mounting diamonds(it actually looked like 'a monkey with a claw hammer worked on the ring'. I had to take it to another jeweler and spend alot of money to get it fixed! I know Jared has you by the 'diamonds' because they try to make their high production settings only available through Jared, but look around and you can find other very nice and similar setting at a much lower price!! Just a fair warning so someone does not get screwed over like I did by Jared Jewelers. http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jared-jewelry/internet-indiana-/jared-jewelry-terrible-customer-service-do-not-support-internet-indiana-1022637 http://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.jared.com
Wedding: 08/09/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Private User 2 Reviews
My husband and I got our wedding bands and my engagement ring from this company. The rings were clean and beautiful on our wedding day. The day after the wedding we did have to have his ring re-sized and we had a bit of a hard time doing that because we were told two different things by the staff there. Overall we had a pretty good experience there and we will be buying more merchandise from this company in the future.
Wedding: [Private]

Private User 1 Reviews
What people don't understand is that the Company REQUIRES the sales associates to secure credit accounts and the payment protection insurance. They also have to sell additional items in multiples as well as "find" things wrong with customer's own jewelry when it is cleaned and inspected to generate repair dollars. In addition, it is required to sell the extended service plan on every piece of jewelry. All of the aforementioned as well as maintain sometimes unrealistic sales goals. The Company requires the sales associates to maintain the "six standards" at 100% or their jobs are at risk. They also require at least 2 sales associates to try and close the sale so one may have the experience of being "turned over" if there are no buying signals. There are also goals for special events such as Levian Jewelry Shows twice a year as well as monthly appraisal events. With all this in mind, if a Jared sales associate appears a little overbearing, people can understand why this happens.
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had a great experience buying our wedding bands here! The girl was very helpful in listening to what I wanted to see and didn't push to try and get me to look at rings more expensive than what I wanted to pay.
Wedding: 10/12/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
ABSOLUTE worst! HORRIBLE customer service! Never told us the small diamonds on the band would fall out cause finger size. Jeweler broken the original ring, 2 wks b4 my wedding had to pick out a new setting. Threw away my yellow diamond. Reordered second wedding set, told us it would be there Nov, it was never ordered. Reordered it & said it would be there Jan/Feb & went to pick it up, it was the wrong setting! We fraught w/ this place & got no money back, only store credit! We'll NEVER GO BACK!
3.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
I bought my engagement ring at Jared, but there was no wedding band to go with it. I had to have the band custom made, but they needed to take my engagement ring for 2 months in order to create the band. Two months seems like an awfully long time considering that I wanted to show off my engagement ring. I was very disappointed in the amount of time it took to turn around the ring. However, when I received the band, it was gorgeous. People are still commenting on how uniquely gorgeous my ring is.
Wedding: 08/03/2013
0.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Value:  1.5

sadjkasd 1 Reviews
If you are going to customize your jewelry here this is not the place. I suggest some place else. I was very dissatisfied with our service and our associate that helped us. I can't even begin to explain the disaster we had to go through to get this. HORRIBLE! I love my ring in the end! But I know you can find a better jewelry place that customizes and does a better job. Jared will never receive business from us again.
Jared the Galleria of Jewelry
16070 W Bluemound Rd
Brookfield, WI 53005
(262) 786-5629
(262) 786-4917

DESCRIPTION: Wedding ring purchased through private jeweler. Brought ring to Jared for simple sizing (0.5 size larger). After Jared’s MULTIPLE FAILED attempts to correctly and professionally size the wedding ring, the ring is now damaged beyond repair and the look and integrity of the ring has been severely compromised. The metal has been thinned on one side and has a severe curve/wave to it. No jeweler (outside of Jared's shotty business) will even attempt to fix what Jared has done to my ring. Furthermore the 'shop manager', Brett, will not provide evidence that his goldsmiths have proper training. BEWARE OF THIS BUSINESS, THEY ARE NOT CERTIFIED AND ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL. If you care about your precious jewelry and its future care please look elsewhere!
Wedding: 05/18/2013

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Please don;t buy from Jared. We made the mistake of buying twice from them. Both times we were severely disappointed in the quality. The workmanship is horrible. The product is nothing like it was supposed to be. The return policy is rigid. They do not stand behind their products. Also, the engagment ring for my daughter was sized and when we received it back, the diamond was not the same one that was sent in. Very unethical. Why we trusted them a second time, I DO NOT KNOW!!!! I really wish I would have seen all of these terrible reviews before I bought anything from the.

Anonymous 1 Reviews
I had my lovings wife wedding ring sized and attached to another ring I bought their. They did a horrible job and ruined it. She is now ashamed to even show it to anyone. They didn't even try to make it some what acceptable.Very rude employes.
Disappointed Husband.
0.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5
Wife purchased a ring for an emerald she received from her father. The stone was appraised at $4,000. The ring she purchased at $1,700 from Jared. In the 3 or 4 months after buying the ring we had to take it in to have it tightened on the stone 3 times. Finally the stone fell out. Luckily, she found the stone. We requested a refund from Jared's, but even the District Manager refused. The only offer was some other setting, but they’ve already tried 3 times to fix the first setting. Or we could buy something else of equal value (or lack of value). My wife doesn’t wear much jewelry. The only reason for this purchase was the sentimental value of the stone.
Wedding: 03/16/2013
1.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
My fiance purchased my ring in March 2012, and it is now July 2012 and I just realized that I have lost another diamond in my ring. In May we noticed that one of the three big diamonds were missing so I took the ring into the store and it took my 6 weeks to get my ring back. Two weeks after me getting the ring back I just noticed that one of the smaller diamonds are missing...
0.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Terrible, terrible....The diamonds begin to fall out after 33 days of purchase. They refused to fix until I paid them 99.00 for repairs. The diamonds that were re-set are not level in the setting. The ring looks as if it came from the dollar store.
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Very rude customer service at this location from a tall gentleman on 01/13/2013. I received a pandora charm from my inlaws for Christmas. The box and bag was marked jared. I called this store to see if I could come in and exhange for 2 different pandora charms. I mentioned on the phone that I didnt have receipt since it was a gift.I was told I could. We drove there & the Customer rep said it couldn't be exchanged without a receipt, would not even look up my in-law names in the system. He said it was not fair that I would walk away with money for something I didn't pay. It was a gift & I didn't want the money! I went to the REAL & NiCE Pandora Store at the mall across the street & told them what happened at Jared & they exchanged the charm. Would never go to Jared again. Your customer service is HORRIBLE! Rather spend my money at Tiffany's, Pandora or Tous Jewelery. They know how to treat you there
Wedding: 01/13/2013
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Jared was terrible! We ordered my husband's ring in May 2012, it was a special order to be made IN STORE and we payed extra for their lifetime guarantee. We payed the ring off in June, in July we saw the ring for the first time and it was awful. They messed up the metal brushing and they sent it out for a resin inlay and it was the wrong color. We refused the ring and came back in August, after calling to find out how long it would take to make an IN STORE ring since our wedding was only 40 days away and we had already waited 4 months. They said they had the ring but had to send it back to get the resin redone a few weeks ago and had set them back. We went to pick up the ring and it was worse than before, the resin was cracked and the ring was scratched. We refused the ring AGAIN, said we wanted out money back and out account closed. They REFUSED! After raising a little hell about breach of contract they agreed to close out account and rebate out money via mail in check form. They never once offered us an apology of tried to gain our service back. They never even offered us a replacement ring. Needless to say, 40 days before the wedding we went to Kay and received our ring in 7 days. I CAN'T BELIEVE WE WENT TO JARED!
Wedding: 09/29/2012
 303-426-4405
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire