Jana Martin Photography

Jana Martin Photography

PO Box 33884
Indialantic, FL 32903 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jana was so pleasant to work with! She made me and my fiance/husband feel so comfortable while taking the engagement and wedding pictures. She is fun to work with and very efficient at getting the job done. We are so happy that we had her as our photographer!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jana came to our home 2 wks. before the wedding to do the bridal portrait and those pictures were beautiful. She was professional, on time and completed our check list of photos requests efficiently so that we could get to the reception on time. We are anxiously waiting on our photos now!!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jana and her husband work together as a great team! They were very detailed before the wedding when we were discussing what photos were must have photos. They were also very out of the way during the big day. Jana is very open to creative ideas and willing to make things work! We loved working with her!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I find myself becoming speechless when trying to describe how happy we are with Jana and her husband Chris. We knew that they would do a great job but actually seeing our pictures took my breath away. We had the opportunity to get to know this dynamic duo through our MANY visits to the local bridal shows (we were trying to get our hands on one of the big prizes handed out but never heard our name called). These two are magicians! Not only did they manage to make my mug look handsome, they made wrangling our large, multilingual family look easy. They were constantly upbeat and professional and captured our special day better than either of us could have imagined. They took our unruly bridal party on a photographic journey and truly grabbed the spirit of our friends and family. If you're looking for an easy-going, efficient, and fabulous photographer with a mile-long artistic streak.....call Jana!

• Wedding: 04/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jana was a saviour on my wedding day! She captured every moment and was practically a surrogate wedding planner. Love her!

• Wedding: 12/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jana is AWESOME! My fiancee is in the Coast Guard and is stationed out of state so we had many scheduling issues for our engagement photos. Jana met us 2 days before Christmas to get them done for us and then got them back quickly to keep us on schedule! She really went above and beyond and the photos were beautiful! For our wedding photos we could not have asked for a better photographer! She showed up on time and kept everything on schedule so our guests wouldn't be kept waiting. She worked well with our other vendors and was always professional and FUN. She captured our special day perfectly and we would recommend her to everyone for any occasion.

• Wedding: 02/25/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with Jana. We chose her because her photos speak for themselves and she is easy to work with. Several guests even commented on how nice and professional the photograpghers were. From the Engagement photo shot to the day of the wedding, she really listened to what we wanted. We met the week of the wedding to go over all of the details and her organization was so helpful for me such a busy week. A sampling of our photos were available soon after our return from our honeymoon with the full amount of proofs following about a week later.

• Wedding: 11/14/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jana was AMAZING the day of our wedding. We had a sunrise service and she had everyone laughing for pictures, even at 6:00 in the morning. She took the time to listen to my fiance and I when we had our initial meeting. About a week before the wedding she and I met again and she made sure that she left that meeting knowing everything I wanted. She helped make my day perfect!

• Wedding: 08/01/2010
321-508-7055
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire