Island Road Images

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mike was wonderful to work with and has given us memories that we will be able to share forever. He was very attentive from the beginning - he helped us create a schedule to maximize the limited time that we had and get pre-wedding photos of the bridal party, etc....and then took the list of desired photos during the ceremony and reception that we provided and followed it to a T....he took a lot of the stress out of the day by helping to keep everyone on track and he went above and beyond to search out the best possible locations for our photos. It is so wonderful to not only have a perfect wedding, but to then capture it with photos that we will pass on for generations, just makes it that much more special. Thank you Mike, we will pass your name on to all of our family and friends that are looking for a photographer!!

Services Used: Photography

The scale doesn't go high enough to rate Island Road Images! It is an absolute pleasure to have the opportunity to give feedback on our experience. Mike captured every important moment and then some. His creativity, in taking photos you wouldn't think of, and how he used the lighting, the scenery, the people, to frame the perfect photos was just amazing. I have been told over and over by friends and family that our pictures should be on the cover of magazines! Of course we would love to believe that it's because we're both just so good-looking, but we know that we have Mike to thank for making us look so good! The photos are breathtaking and beyond that when you look at them you can't help but "feel" the emotions of those in the pictures. I find myself looking at them over and over again and am just in awe. I could go on for days, and have told everyone I know about Island Road Images and will continue to do so. In a word.... "WOW". Thank you Mike.

Services Used: Photography

Michael was amazing--totlly unobtrusive, affordable, easy going and timely in getting our pictures to us. We loved having him be a part of our wedding weekend and wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

We used Island Road Images for our photography at our wedding last year and were thrilled with the service we received. Michael was excellent! He was flexible, easy to work with, and he did a beautiful job! We were so pleased with the quality of the photos, not to mention the number of photos he shot. He truly captured our day and provided us with a way to remember all of it - we would highly recommend him!

Services Used: Photography

GREAT photographer for the MA area. Michael is a true artist, and just about the nicest guy you could ever meet. I am so happy with our pictures and can't wait to see them in an album.

Services Used: Photography

Michael Goddere is an excellent photographer and very easy to work with. He is a very calm personality and it makes one very comfortable with him right away. He is creative, but also provides the regular type photos as well. I highly recommend him and would use him again.