High Definition Band

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I wanted a wedding band that would keep our guests on the dance floor all night long! High Definition did exactly that! They played everything we wanted to hear such an amazing talented band! Dave and his band members were so accommodating to my requests. Dave also played guitar for my ceremony which was beautiful! You have to check out High Definition this band is amazing!!!

WOW! Awesome Band!
These incredible talents had our group dancing and tapping their toes with a popular variety of rock & contemporary music for our annual Halloween party. We could tell the entire band enjoyed what they were doing and their enthusiasm was contagious. Very professional, punctual, and a pleasure to do business with the added pleasure of listening to their harmonious talents!

Services Used: Band

High Definition Band was an amazing addition to our perfect wedding! My (new) husband and I are both professional musicians, so we wanted nothing but the best, and boy did they deliver! All of our friends are professional classical musicians, too, and they raved about how wonderful the band was. I would not hesitate in booking them for any events- they are professional, extremely talented, and will surely add a wonderful touch to your event!

Services Used: Band

Our daughter and son-in-law were married on June 1, 2013 at the Otesaga Resort in Cooperstown, NY. High Definition was amazing! The beautiful ceremony music was perfect and the cocktail hour music set the tone for the entire evening. Dave and the other band members did such an amazing job keeping everything on schedule and they played through most of dinner and then got everyone on the floor for the entire evening! The music never stopped and our guests had such a wonderful time! So many guests remarked on how incredible the band was and how professional they were! Our daughter and son-in-law had the most wonderful time at their wedding and they were so pleased with High Definition!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

High Definition Band did an exceptional job providing wonderful music for our daughter's wedding. The dance floor was packed from the first dance until the last song. Dave, the band leader was very personable and the comminicated with the bride's partents and the bride and groom to ensure the entire evening went well. Their website has a huge selection of songs to choose from and they play all expertly! Nadine, the lead singer spent time with the bridal party to make sure everyone was introduced correctly and names were not mispronounced.
The band was PERFECT for Crooked Lake with a large dance floor and stage area for the band. They could not have been more pleasant, professional and talented group to work with. THANKS HIGH DEFINITION! for a wonderful time!!!!

Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

High Definition are amazing!! They made our wedding truly special and kept the dance floor full all night. On top of being tons of fun, they also were easy to work with and open to all of our requests. The band learned a Bruce Springsteen song that I had specially requested and also played other favorites. The lead singer sang "When Irish Eyes are Smiling" and sounds like an Irish tenor, and an hour later, they led us all in song to "Sweet Caroline" and other great dance songs. Dave was great to work with and the rest of the band were great as well. I am so glad that we used High Definition for our wedding, I would recommend them for any type of event but especially for a high-energy wedding!!!
Kate L.

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

High Definition played at our wedding in September 2012. Dave played guitar for the ceremony and was very flexible with our song choices. They were a lot of fun at the reception and all of our guests were raving! The dance floor was full all night!

-Stanielle

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

The High Definition Band did an excellent job performing at our wedding ceremony and reception. They were talented, lively, and fun; all while being classy and not going overboard. They got everyone dancing at the proper times, but kept attention on the bride and groom. They were also very flexible and perfectly accommodated our requests... which was especially important since we choreographed our first dance, and were very specific about how it was to be played. Honestly, I was amazed at how the dance floor appeared to be full all night!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

Dave and the High Definition Band kept everyone dancing all night. We enjoyed their music so much that we had them play overtime. For the ceremony they played classical music, cocktail hour- jazz, and reception-rock/dance music. Dave Perrotta was patient with my daughter and I as we planned the music and timing for the wedding in the Adirondacks. The vocals were great. The bands timing at keeping people on the floor was excellent.

Services Used: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

The band was fantastic! We've received countless rave reviews from our guests. We had high expectations and the band managed to exceed them. And what a tremendous value! Most importantly, the bride and groom were thrilled with the band's performance and feel that the band was a key contributor to making their wedding reception a huge success.

David

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

We booked High Definition Band for our October 29, 2011 wedding in Lake Placid, NY. Having listened to some samples and reading reviews online, we knew that the Band would deliver, but we had no idea just how fantastic they would be. Within moments of the Band starting to play, our guests were up dancing, and the party never stopped until the final song; how could it - each time the Band finished one song, they rolled into another one that you just couldn't miss!
It is also worth noting that Dave and the Band were a pleasure to work with in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding, being incredibly flexible with our musical requests and helping us to figure out details such as the timing of the evening. On the night of the reception, the Band played a critical role in helping the event to "flow". In fact, one of my guests thought that one of the band members was a wedding planner, she was so on the ball!
In short, we could not have been more pleased with our decision to book High Definition Band.

Services Used: Band

High Definition played at our daughter and son-in-law's cocktail hour and wedding reception at the Crowne Plaza Golf House in Lake Placid on October 29, 2011. To say they were amazing is an understatement - they had the dance floor over-flowing for the entire evening. Guests were even dancing between dinner courses. They played continuously except for one very short break to eat! I strongly recommend booking High Definition for your next party! We certainly would!

Services Used: Band

High Definition was great from the very beginning, such a wonderful vendor to work with during the wedding planning process. Dave made everything so easy and stress free. They provided very elegant music for us during our cocktail hour, and then played our whole Wedding Reception. The night was so much fun! We still get compliments on how amazing our band was. The flow of the night was so organized and just how we wanted it, the songs they learned for us were perfect, Nadine did a great job announcing and making sure all the names were correct, and they had our dance floor packed the whole night! They really listened to our requests, and just strived to make the night exactly how we wanted it......and they made our night a dream come true! It is obvious that they really care about the people they work with. We would highly recommend High Definition to anyone planning an upcoming event! Thank you again High Definition!

Services Used: Band

High Definition went above and beyond to make our wedding unforgettable. I had never been to a wedding with a live band and was a little hesitant but as soon as I met Dave all of my fears were put at ease. Dave was great to work with - he was so professional - and I knew exactly what to expect from them on my wedding day. Hearing them perform - I was blown away! All night I heard comments like "that was the best cover of that song I've ever hear" or "I've never heard a band this good at a wedding". High Definition exceeded all of my expectations. Don't hesitate to book these guys!!!!

Services Used: Band

High Definition was an excellent choice for our wedding. Having a band (instead of a DJ) was one of my high-priority items, and I don't regret it! Dave was really great to work with leading up to the wedding. He helped me plan out the schedule of events and was very kind the whole time, reminding me that I could have it how I wanted it since it was my special occasion. During the wedding, Nadine did a great job as Master of Ceremonies, double checking that she had the wedding party announcements absolutely correct.

The band was flexible with on-the-fly changes, and fabulous at keeping the energy up. They followed the crowd's energy. For example, if the crowd was still dancing a lot, they didn't throw in a slow song and kill the buzz. They knew when to play which songs. And they played them really well! They even let one of our friends who is a talented singer join them on stage for a song.

The next day, all our friends commented on how fun the wedding was and how great the band was. I think those two things are certainly connected!

The investment we paid for High Definition was more than worth the value it brought to our wedding celebration.

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

High Definition was great!!! Our wedding was 3 months ago, and we are still getting compliments from friends and family about how great the band was. They were great to deal with beforehand, very flexible and accomodating to everything we wanted to do. They brought an incredible energy to our reception, and got everyone on the dance floor!