Hear It Live Music

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Very professional, exceedingly well prepared, and very excellent music. Great hiring you, pleased to meet you. Thanks,
Wedding: 03/11/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I hired Hear It Live to come down to Florida, had to pay for airfare and all that. They play tremendous classical and some nice rag too. I asked them to play jazz and they were more than willing. We had a large wedding and they were really entertaining to all my guests. I appreciate your service, thank you very much.
Wedding: 01/14/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Professional quality music with style. Phenomenal sound, beautiful tone, and a lovely ear and heart and soul. Much appreciation for everything. The life and soul of the music is really enjoyable and touching. Thanks very much. A great addition to our wedding, much thanks.
Wedding: 12/18/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sublime music, really, really sublime. If you want to know, it was some gorgeous Beethoven that made my husband get teary eyed during our walk down the aisle. He never cries, but Michael and Leah, you both played so beautifully. Thank you.

Hear It Live Music is the best live music company in the world. It is a pleasure to have them come to my wedding. I want every couple to know that hiring them is a great idea, and that they will bring tears to the eyes of your guests. They are the professional musician type, but they aren't afraid to get jazzy either. We asked them to play tango music, and they took it out right away, as if they were playing tango for years. My husband wanted to know where they went to school, and i had no idea they all went to Juilliard (I think?). Whatever, it made my wedding the most enjoyable and incredible day of my life to have them here, it was just a great idea to hire them, and i keep thanking myself for doing it. I really appreciate your musicians, and your music, and your hard work, keep it up, Hear It Live Musicians, the greatest live music group in the world!!!!!!!!!
Wedding: 12/07/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Well, it's all over now, but upon reflection, that was the most hectic and stressful day of my life, and Sarah you helped out a lot, and so did Josh. Your honesty and dedication to what you do is admirable, and the sounds you produce on your instruments are divine. I thank both of you, as well as the rest of your group for your truly sensational talents, in helping to bring my wedding to a wonderful conclusion, where all the guests thought the music was lovely.

I reccomend the services of the Hear it live music company to every wedding, every bride because i would like to extend my full support for these young adults and their devotion towards music and beautfiul music.
Wedding: 12/04/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Thanks so much. I appreciate the hard work you guys put into this.
Wedding: 11/24/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Pleasure to work with. Thanks. I appreciate your hard work. Very Professional, responsive, and flexible.
Wedding: 11/12/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
These guys are awesome. They play so well, and they are so nice to work with. I'm really glad i hired them. They don't have pictures online, or videos so i wasn't sure who they were, but they are all around mid-20s, juilliard graduates, and work with you and honor everything you want. Their abilities to perform are absolutely incredible, something i've never heard before. it's like they are professional musicians or something, but they aren't too expensive either- right in line with normal prices. Go Hear It Live Music!!!! Keep it up!!
Wedding: 11/02/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Incredible. Amazing. Crazy talent. I'm so proud to be a part of your adventures! CAll me anytime, and we can get together for some partying! I will always remember how much your group listened to me, and how much you tried to make great music for all my guests! Thanks so much.
Wedding: 10/27/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Quality of Service: Just amazing music, really, just beautiful. Your ave maria brought me to tears, thanks for your talent.

Responsiveness: Well, everything I asked, you did, and much thanks for playing the music from Titanic.

Professionalism: They play like pros, and they are pros, very professional.

You get the picture, thanks for your musicians!!!!
Wedding: 08/18/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Superb. I made a phone call to inquire and heard back within ten minutes. They were cordial on the phone and made it work ... I think I must have emailed them around 20 times. I was surprised by how quickly they responded..im also not the easiest to work with (im an accountant and a real stickler for details) but they were super helpful and made me feel in very good hands. Im also not really musically inclined but they really sounded professional, don't know how else to describe it. Thank you for giving my wedding great music. -sarah
Wedding: 06/08/2011
Amazing. Just Amazing.

This group of muusicians is the single most amazing, talented, and extremely spirited and genius group of musicians i ever heard. There is no group in the world better than them. They are the greatest musicians in the world, by a long shot. I don't know why they aren't more famous.

This was a very stressful day for me, but thanks to Hear It Live Music, they helped make it a lot easier. Their music is so beautiful, and it eased my new husband's tensions and my tensions very well. I could feel their talent and passion through the air as I walked down the aisle, and it made it that much easier.

Hear It Live Music is so amazing.
Wedding: 05/13/2011
 516-927-7902
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire