Hannah Bergman Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Hannah was our second photographer for our Santa Barbara, CA wedding in September. She was excellent. We have received our photos back and we are really happy with all of them, but some in particular that I know she took came out beautifully. She has a great eye for detail.
In addition to being a great photographer, Hannah is really helpful with styling and making subtle suggestions to ensure the pictures look their best. She is really calm and has a very sweet manner. Hannah helped me ensure my veil was placed correctly, she suggested whether I wear my bolero jacket for certain pictures or take it off and she suggested which pictures I should carry a bouquet or not. I really wanted this help because I wanted her artistic input, but Hannah wasn't a pushy or overbearing person at all so if you have a definite idea of how you want things to look, I got the impression Hannah would definitely not force anything on you.

We highly recommend Hannah (or Hannah and Steve Steinhardt together for an extremely powerful combo).

Services Used: Photography