Haile Plantation Golf & Country Club

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kyle and his team were great to work with. He took care of everything and made sure all went as planned. The place is beautiful and all our guests loved it.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Private User
1+ year ago

Just a few hours before the planned outside wedding ceremony and reception the staff at Haile suggested to move everything inside due to unexpected rain. I cannot say enough about the flexibility and work ethic of the entire staff. They moved over 100 guests inside for a beautiful ceremony and reception in a short period of time without any stress for me or my husband. Everything was fantastic, the food was delicious, all of the vendors were taken care of wonderfully and we had an amazing time. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone for both the ceremony and reception.

Keri
11/23/2013

The event coordinator I worked with was Katie Anderson and she made my wedding and the whole process better than I could have ever imagined. I could not have dreamed of a better wedding. Everything was beyond perfect and it will be a night that my husband and I will never forget.
Katie was so professional and personable. She was willing to go out of her way to make us happy and this day all about us. Normally, your wedding day is stressful and you are worried about all the little details. Having Katie in charge of everything was such a comforting feeling that I was not worried a bit. I was so confident in her and the staff that it was a stress free morning and then when I saw the venue it proved why I was so relaxed; because it was absolutely beautiful and more than I could ever have dreamt of.
We are still having people come up to us to tell us that it was the most beautiful and fun wedding they have ever been to. I would not have changed one thing. I am so blessed to be able to look back on my wedding day and say that, thanks to Katie and the staff who made my dreams come true.

Andrea
10/19/2013

Katie and Kyle were amazing along with all of the Haile Plantation Staff. They made planning our big day a very relaxful and stress-free experience. When the day finally came we were beyond pleased and impressed with the service and catering. Everyone was very professional, but also personable. My guests have commented that it was a beautiful event with delicious food. Thank you to everyone that made our day so wonderful and enjoyed by all that attended.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Valen
10/12/2013

Katie and her team were great! They are so nice and helpful with anything and everything that you may throw their way. The food was amazing and Katie was there every step of the way. Every little detail was taken care of thanks to them. We were able to enjoy the day without having to worry about anything.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Had a great experience working with Brittany and her staff! They were super friendly and extremely helpful in making our big day perfect!

4.7

We really enjoyed working with you guys

Nikki
08/24/2013

Very helpful in the planning stages of our wedding. The wedding coordinator for the venue was fantastic with a great feel of calm and ease that every bride deserves! She was excellent. The food, set up and planning were all a success!

4.3

The only issue my mother and I had using this vendor was that the special events coordinator was extremely hard to get a hold of and never returned my mother's calls. My mother asked about prices for chair covers and after waiting for a price for 6 months we decided to rent our own elsewhere. E-mails were promised about floor plan suggestions were supposed to be sent out but never were. Eventually we had to turn other people working there Sue and Kyle(not sure what their job titles are) they helped make everything perfect. The last month or so before the wedding we had no issues what so ever. The food was amazing and the service was perfect. They were also very flexible with the time line, my reception died down earlier than expected and they handled it perfectly transitioning from one even to the other with no problems. I would reccommend this vendor just be patient.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue