Genesis Weddings

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

very professional, creative and his final work was worth twice as much as we paid.

Services Used: Photography

David & Dana are a great team! They are very kind, easy to work with, reasonable in price and our pictures came out great. You can definitely tell that they love what they do and have a lot of passion in their work. They made us feel very comfortable while we were talking pictures, which made our pictures look very natural. We absolutely loved them!

Services Used: Photography

Dana and David truly are the dream team. We were extremely pleased with the engagement photos as well as the wedding photos. They are friendly and easy to work with. They made the photoshoots fun and brought our visions to life!

Services Used: Photography

Genesis proved to be a great value compared to all others that service the Antelope Valley Area. They were very responsive to our concerns and they were very honest and upfront from the beginning. We are very satisfied with their services.

Services Used: Photography

Good quality for a good price. Very friendly and professional photographers.
Definitely recommend them.

Services Used: Photography

Dave and Dana are amazing. They truly did everything that I asked for in regards to the photos I requested for my engagement photos and wedding day photos. They were very easy to get in touch with when I had any questions or concerns. When working with them they were pleasant and had just as much fun as we did. I would hire them again in an instant!

3.0

David and Dana are very nice people and took beautiful photos of my husband and I on our wedding day. We had a couple concerns in regards to our group and family pictures, but they have worked with us to rectify the situation.

Services Used: Photography

David and Dana are great! Their work is awesome! I just saw a couple of photos they took and they are breathtaking. I cannot wait to see them all. They were a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture
Sara
11/02/2013

David & Dana are wonderful and the quality of their work is really incredible! If you want priceless shots then hire Genesis!

Fantastic Team!
David and Dana did an outstanding job at our wedding. They were able to capture so many wonderful and emotional images of that special day. My absolute favorite is a close up of my bride's beaming face. David took special care to capture images of our wedding guests, with special emphasis on both of our families and extended families. It was an amazing day, as the photographs clearly display. David and Dana treated us like family - we felt they took a special interest in our wedding. Both my sister and my sister-in-law trusted Genesis to capture their weddings, and they were very happy with the results. The personalized caring service, the artistry, and a very fair price clearly set David and Dana apart from the rest.

Services Used: Photography

Genesis wedding photography was GREAT! We absolutely LOVED David and Dana. They are so professional, creative and patient. Our wedding photographs turned out absolutely STUNNING! As husband and wife, they capture the most beautiful moments of the wedding. The price for the services is extremely great. They delivered everything that they have promised. We are so thankful to both of them for making our wedding memories as beautiful.

Services Used: Photography

David and Dana are a rare find these days- truly talented photographers that don't have to rely on gimmicks or fancy filters for their photos. Their photos are exactly what I wanted- crisp and clear, but they make you look and feel beautiful, without heavy photoshopping. They do this by knowing what works for you, how to find the perfect lighting, and making you feel comfortable. They are laid back and kind, and have been doing this for a long time (and it really shows). And because they are a hustband and wife team that run their own business, you know you are getting 100% from them (which you often don't see with bigger corporations or companies, where your name isn't on the line).

Also, I cannot stress how reasonable their pricing is, especially for a high quality experience with two photographers and high quality photos. They are SO much more affordable for their high quality, especially compared to some of the really over inflated prices that some photographers charge these days.

I am SO happy we went with them. I will cherish these photos for the rest of my life!

Services Used: Photography

I cannot stress enough how amazing Genesis was and still is. Our wedding was so special to us and David and his wife captured all the moments I would have hoped for, and more. My grandmother is in the hospital and he even went with us to the hospital to take pictures of my grandmother seeing me in my dress and my husband in his dress blues. That was so special to me. The pictures came out fabulous and I can honestly say there wasn't one that I didn't absolutely love. If you choose Genesis to take your wedding pictures, you can't go wrong.

Services Used: Photography

Absolutely amazing photos!!!! Very very good team. David & Dana were so much fun. We couldn't have had a better experience on our big day!!! They were very accommodating and met every single one of our needs. They were very patient answering multiple questions when I went into "bridezilla" mode:) I highly recommend Gensis photography, they'll capture every moment!

Services Used: Photography

David and his wife did an excellent job!! Our photo albums came out great!

Services Used: Photography

David and Dana are a wonderful husband and wife team. They were very flexible with us and made the picture-taking fun! They put our albums together so quickly and they looked amazing! We really felt like we got a great deal from them, without sacrificing quality.