Genesis Photography

Value
Flexibility
Cheryl
05/02/2015

Where do I start?!? Tiffani and Mark were AMAZING!!! It's very important to like your photographer that you're spending your whole entire wedding day with. Tiffani is a perfectionist and it shows in her work. She knows exactly where to go, when to be where, and how to place everything. We met for an engagement shoot a few months prior to the wedding which was perfect for the groom who doesn't smile. Tiffani knew exactly how to manage him and make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. I truly felt we were in great hands the whole day knowing the best memories of our lives were being captured by two great people. I wish they could come photograph every milestone of our lives!

Services Used: Photography

It is never an easy job getting happy, excited guests to pose for formal pictures, but I've got to give it to Tiffany for keeping her cool and getting everyone to cooperate, including a 2 1/2 year old and a 6 year old. Genesis was organized, professional and on top of their game. Can't wait to see the pictures and relive the great day.

Services Used: Photography

Tiffany and Mark are amazing! We had no idea what we wanted as far as pictures and they helped us through the entire process. They were even helpful in choosing a engagement photo shoot location. We had a difficult group to manage and they were able to manage all of us with skill and kindness. They were so helpful through the entire process and we look forward to seeing all of our beautiful pictures. Our engagement pictures were amazing so we can only imagine what our wedding pictures will look like.

Laurie
01/31/2015

BOOK GENESIS PHOTOGRAPHY TODAY! What an outstanding pair of photographers! Tiffani and Mark made our wedding day the most stress-free, fun, and romantic day of our lives. They have their stuff together - they made us the best timeline that created a relaxed day for us and really let us relish in the moment. Everyone at our wedding loved them! They were in the thick of the action all day, from beginning to end and captured our entire day in full. They are both so kind and sweet, and whenever I started to stress out about something silly, Tiffani was there to crack and joke and keep the bride happy! The value of what you get for your money is unmatched... when you compare prices with other companies it's outstanding. The moral of the story is: do yourself a favor and book them today! They are THE best!

Services Used: Photography

When you have a special day, you need people you can trust and count on. Tiffany and Mark are not only dependable, but reliable and very professional. They can and WILL make any special day memorable. I would suggest using them hands down and I am VERY impressed. One of the best decisions of my special day, besides picking my hubby, was hiring them! :)

Jackie

Lindsey
05/03/2014

Tiffany and her husband are such a great team! They had such great input to compliment our wedding day wants and needs. Great to work with, quick responses, and willingness to work with our ideas. Great team!

Services Used: Photography

I couldn’t have imagined a better photographer for my wedding day. Genesis Photography is absolutely brilliant and exceeded all expectations. They are every bride’s dream. It is pure talent to have the eye that Tiffany and Mark have to create such beautiful works of art. Their photography is timeless. I can’t even say I have a single favorite photograph, there are so many I fell in love with. They really went out of their way to ensure each moment was captured. Each picture really makes me relive the moment and I love them all. No matter what the moment held, Genesis captured the beauty in all of it! Tiffany and Mark are not only extremely skilled and talented, they are wonderful people and so great to work with. Best money spent on our entire wedding, hands down! I recommend Genesis Photography to EVERYONE! The day goes by so fast, but when you have amazing photos with each moment captured just the way you dreamed, you’ll be reliving your special day for the rest of your life thanks to Genesis!

Brianna
09/07/2013

I can not say enough good things about Tiffani and Mark at Genesis Photography. We flew them to our event in Colorado. They were on top of their game from the time the event started to the time it ended. I have received so many compliments on our photos I can't even count. The images captured the day just how I pictured it in my head. They went above and beyond from the day we hired them to our event to the design of our album. If you do not use Tiffani and Mark you will regret it!! My now husband :) is not impressed by many people and he has already recommended them to his friends which is a bigger testimonial than I could ever give!!

Serge
08/17/2013

We just went through the pictures again and both Doris and I wanted to let you know that we love our Wedding pictures! You really succeeded in catching the spirit of the day. Thanks so much again for making our day forever "tangible".

Services Used: Photography

Tiffani and Mark did the most amazing job ever! Words cannot even express how happy I am with the photos that I received. They have all the new apps and their website they create for your photos makes everything so easy to use! My pictures were of such amazing quality. They were able to capture every moment from my wedding. I cannot think of a single thing they missed! I am so appreciative of the work they did, because now I have the best moments of my wedding day forever!

Services Used: Photography

We choose Genesis Photography to do both on engagement and wedding photos, and we could not have been happier with the quality of work produced. Our photos were GORGEOUS! Tiffani definitely has a true talent for capturing life's moments. Additionally, she was a lot of fun to work with and has a good sense of humor. She also had great wedding planning tips that we were grateful to receive. We have already recommended her to others that are getting married- We could not have asked for better engagement/wedding photos!

Cbohn22
03/16/2013

Mark and Tiffani are AMAZING! While I had been looking around for a photographer for a few months, I attended my (now) husband's cousin's wedding, and through out the wedding I watched them both work and before the end of the wedding I knew who I wanted to be my photographer. I loved the way that Tiffani could take charge and make sure she got the shots she wanted and needed. And to be honest you really need someone to be able to control big groups when taking pictures. After the wedding I contacted Tiff and we planned to meet up. She was very flexible with ALL of our meetings, which was awesome b/c my work schedule changes frequently. During our engagement session, we got to know them better as they got to know us as a couple better. We has a good time, laughed a lot and got some awesome picture! When it can time for our BIG DAY, I was extremely happy with the decision we had made! They had all kinds of ideas, and help our day go by so smoothly! Can not Thank them enough!!

Nicole
02/22/2013

Genesis Photography in my opinion is the #1 photographer in South Florida. I had met with several photographers and from the moment I met Tiffany & Mark, I knew they were the right choice for me.

I had my wedding abroad in the Domincan Republic. The hotel we were gettng married at was one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. Tiffany & Mark have an eye and a vision like no other. The epic shots they came up with and some of the locations for the pictures they choose truely made our wedding album. Since most of my family and friends were unable to attend, having the quaint feel of the hotel in our wedding photos was extremely important to me. They prepared a video which highlighted the weekend in the Domincan and all of the activities, including the wedding and reception for our friends and family. They also suggested a day-after shoot which was the BEST idea ever. The day after allowed us to get the best shots and views AND as the bride I wasn't stressed out or rushed. These photos not only turned out absolutely amazing, but it also made for an extremely fun & relaxing day!

I truely believe that had I hired a different photography group, I would not be as happy as I am with my pictures . The truth be told, the photo's you take that day you will cherish forever... And to not be 100% satisfied with the most special day of your life, would be a travesty.

If anyone has any doubt in their mind that Genesis Photography isn't 31, I urge you to see my pictures and see what they created for my husband and I.

Jared
02/09/2013

Tiffani and Mark were a pleasure to work with throughout the wedding process. From the beginning, they clearly explained what services they offered and were responsive to our questions and style. In addition to giving us guidance on how to look sharp, they actually got wet to take our epic engagement shots. They met with us prior to the wedding to go over our last minute questions prior to the big day.
On our wedding day, Tiffani and Mark were amazing and fun to work with. They kept us on a schedule throughout the day from getting dressed to cutting the cake. Always professional and caring, Mark and Tiffani want your wedding to be you as much as you do.

The 5-star service doesn’t stop when the wedding ends. They promptly prepared our thank you cards and returned our wedding photos. We were thrilled with the quality of their photos, the promptness of their service, and the many personal touches that they added to our wedding. Trust your wedding day to these wonderful photographers. You won’t be disappointed.

Janet
10/27/2012

Tiffani and Mark are great to work with and so talented. They make every effort to really capture all the moments of your event, and were very professional and engaged throughout the planning process. We've gotten so many compliments on our engagement and wedding photos, and we would highly recommend them to all of our friends.

Services Used: Catering, DJ, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Photography
Samantha
08/02/2012

Tiffani and Mark from Genesis Photography are two of the best photographers around! They are incredibly nice, creative, and accommodating! Tiffani is great about answering emails in a prompt manner and has some great ideas! We did our engagement shoot recently and they stayed with us for almost 4 hours and went to 4 different locations just to make us happy! They had our photos ready with a quick turn around and they looked amazing! We had such a great time and I cannot wait to have them at my wedding! I highly recommend Genesis photography!!!