Frosted

Frosted

2308 Far Hills Avenue
Oakwood, OH 45419 | map
Desserts: Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free
Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frosted was amazing at creating our wedding cake, grooms cake and rehearsal dinner cupcakes. I gave them a picture of what I wanted the grooms cake to look like and they recreated it exactly. All the flavors were delicious and beautiful during rehearsal dinner and for the reception.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cupcakes for my wedding were amazing!! I got so many compliments from all the guests on how good they were! Melissa was easy to work with and decorated the cupcake table and 6 inch sheet cake beautifully! I would use them for cakes in the future.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This fat kid LOVES this cake! I consider myself a cake connoisseur, and started out having trouble finding a baker I wanted to use for our wedding cake, then I met Melissa and my life changed! I am seriously addicted to her cakes, they are AMAZING!!!!!! I don't think that does them justice. Since our first cake tasting with Melissa we have used her for every cake or cupcake occassion, and without fail they are the best cakes/cupcakes ever!!! You must try the cinnamon with bevarian creme filing, I am not kidding your life will never be the same!
She also does a great job decorating the cakes!
Can't reccomend her enough!!!

• Wedding: 09/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was fantastic! It was exactly what I described to her. All of my guests loved it, even those who normally don't like cake. ;)

• Flexibility: 5.0

They were absolutely wonderful! The cake looked amazing and tasted great! Will diffinatly be using them again! :)

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough about Melissa at Frosted. She took a picture that I found on pinterest and made it look more gorgeous than I imagined it could look. I got to taste the three different layers of the cake and all were so moist, delicious and better than I expected. I was sure of my decision to go with frosted from the time of the tasting. She was extremely reasonable with the price of her cake and it had the best flavor of all the cakes we tasted.....and we tried every wedding cake vendor in the Dayton area. I got so many compliments on how pretty and delicious the cake was! I can't say enough good things about it! I will be using her for ALL of my cake needs! Go with the best and don't waste your time tasting the rest! If you go to a bridal show...the side by side comparison will sell you on the difference of a Frosted cake!!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything with Frosted was wonderful. From our tasting with our toddler to the special touch of a cake ornament with our wedding year on it. My husband and I chose to do cake pops on a tiered display and Melissa really captured my vision of this. The cake pops were delicious and my guests made a point to tell me how unique the idea was! Thanks again!

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
Courtney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa and her staff. Were extremely professional and my cake was beautiful.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Was the best cupcakes we taste tested and so glad we went with this vendor.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Wow!! My cupcake tower was BEAUTIFUL! I was so happy!! Everyone just raved at how the cupcakes looked and tasted! My mom plans on ordering! She loved the Italian Wedding cake with rasberry filling! My favorite too! I would recommend Frosted to everyone! Really met what I was going for with the look and everything! Great job! Very, very pleased! Thank you so much for making my day special!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
teresa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First of all, we received TONS of compliments on how good our cake was, at the wedding. We chose two different flavors and everyone LOVED both of them! And, I personally would like to say how happy we were with the decoration of our cake. We had asked that Frosted make the cake to match my daughter's wedding dress and it was PERFECT! So not only did it taste awesome, it looked beautiful, too! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Frosted in the future!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Frosted went out of their way to create my husband and & I a funfetti cake with chocolate filling. It's our favorite and it was delicious. Our guests not only loved the taste but the presentation was beautiful! Thank you Frosted!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frosted did our wedding cake which was for 600 guests!! Needless to say they made this process so easy for a bride and groom! Our wedding was about an hour away and they made it easy to email, set up a meeting, and deliver our cake! Our cake was everything that we ever wanted! We would HIGHLY recommend Frosted to everyone and especially those getting married! Frosted works with you to make sure you get the cake you want to make your day the one that you dreamed of! I brought Frosted a picture of a cake I liked and they made it real life! I had nothing but compliments from our guests. One of our guests stated that she had multiple slices of cake of each flavor because it was so delicious!!! We also had a guest say that our cake looked like it came out of a magazine!! Therefore, we were absolutely HAPPY with their work!!! Thank you Frosted!!!

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
Krista
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cake looked beautiful and tasted even better. The best cake I've ever had!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was July 27, 2013 and Frosted was the highlight of our evening!!! Our cake was like something out of a dream! I was so amazed by the detail and how vivid the colors were....and THE TASTE....we had Butter Pecan, Chocolate Strawberry, Vanilla Key Lime and Amaretto(A custom flavor) each flavor melted in our mouths. Frosted, You guys are amazing!!!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
Tia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frosted was amazing. We had cinnamon wedding cake with banana cream filling and it was not only delicious but also just beautiful. We loved it every second of working with Frosted and can't wait to have another event so we can order again.

• Wedding: 07/19/2013
Danielle
937-429-5106
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment