Frank Donnino Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Frank was a great photographer to work with, especially for our first professional photo shoot! He made us feel comfortable and gave us direction in a way that clearly showed he had been doing this for a long time! Another great aspect of working with Frank is his promptness. From the initial consultation to follow-up emails and phone calls, Frank was quick to respond and helpful with any questions we had along the way. His assistants were also wonderful and made the experience a memorable one. Thank you for the beautiful pictures Frank!

Dan
05/30/2015

Frank and his team out did themselves for my daughter wedding!! I learned of Frank because two years prior he performed my niece's wedding and her photos were incredible. Frank does his job professional without being pushy with family or the wedding party. He gets all that needs to be done in an unbelievable time frame. We have every photo that we could possible think of and they are breath taking. We had all my daughters wedding photos the very next day. I do not know of any photographer that offers that. Frank also had a video completed in two days after the wedding that brought tears to everyone who watched it! I would not hire anyone but Frank for any occasion.

Heather
05/30/2015

Once again Frank Donnino has out done himself! He did my daughter’s wedding two years and then just did my niece’s wedding this past month. I never in a million years thought he could out do what he had did for us two years ago but he did! Besides we had the pictures the next morning they were truly incredible. He captures moments as they happen, nothing is staged and they are simply amazing in the end. We have a large family and he took the time to make sure we had every picture we wanted. The day goes by so fast that in the end all you have are your memories and pictures to detail the day. Frank does an amazing job so you can relive the special moments all over again and again! Frank and his assistance are so professional and courteous. Whenever we have another wedding or any need for a photographer Frank WILL be the person we use!

Amanda
05/08/2015

ust book him! Frank and his team have been unbelievable since we submitted an inquiry form.
Frank is always reachable and his response time sets the bar very high for other vendors. He adds so many touches throughout the journey that make it so personal.
On the day of our wedding, Frank and his team were early and ready! Our photos were breathtaking and captured the day wholeheartedly (not to mention ready before we even got up the next morning!)
Frank works wonderfully with children and for our engagement pics with our dog who just wanted to swim in the ocean!! Your pictures are the one thing from your special day that you will have forever- and Frank can unquestionably be trusted with the task!

Lissette
04/25/2015

Simply AMAZING! You want wedding pictures that are a work of art? Do you want a photographer that "gets" you? You want a photographer that will give you your photos before you're even back from your honeymoon? (We had hours within 24 hours of the wedding!) You love surprises? Frank Donnino and his team is the answer! You will not be disappointed!

I first met Frank 9 years ago when he photographed my twins. Since then he started focusing more on weddings and I have followed him for years as his photography is a work of art. I knew that if I was to ever get married again, I wanted Frank and his team. There were no other options for me. Once David proposed, the FIRST vendor we booked wasn't the venue or the caterer, it was Frank! We hadn't even picked a date yet. We knew we had a general idea of the time of year we wanted to get married but the date wasn't set until Frank was secured. That was 16 months prior to the date we eventually chose. Had Frank already been booked for that date, we were willing to change it for one he was available....he's THAT good! David met him for the first time the day we met at Starbucks to go over what we wanted, and by the end of the meeting he said, "He's AWEDOME! I can see why you want him to do the wedding." He said what sold him on Frank was not just his photography but his personality. "It's like we had been friends forever." While I had met Frank years before, I hadn't spoken to him since he photographed my girls, although I stalked him on Facebook...It goes beyond his artistic eye. His love and dedication for every event he does is beyond words. He's funny, he's honest and more importantly, he "got us". David and I are quirky and wanted our wedding day to be as unique as we are. Frank understood that.

I love Frank and everything he stands for so much that I have entered his apprentice program so that I can learn from THE BEST, and maybe one day make people happy the way he's made us.

Nicole
04/18/2015

My husband and I chose Frank Donnino after looking at his website and reading all of the wonderful reviews. His pictures focused on so much detail and the quality was so high, we knew this was the photographer for us. When we did our engagement shoot, we knew we made the right choice. Our pictures came out better than expected and we couldn't have been happier! The wedding day was amazing as well. Frank and his team are so kind and attentive to what our requests were. He was able to capture that day perfectly. Best of all, we got our pictures the next day! Frank is full of surprises and truly enjoys what he does. He and his team are creative and do a great job of giving you all the memories you want of your big day. We can't thank you enough Frank! You and your team are incredible. I highly recommend him for all of your photography needs. You won't be disappointed.

Thank you Frank!

Nicole and Raymond Penuela

Kate
04/04/2015

The moments of your wedding go by so quickly, you’re left at the end of it in a total blur. When all was said and done I was thankful of one thing, my photographer, Frank Donnino. He arrived early on the day of my wedding to set up and assess the situation. He and his assistant Robin were pros and I could tell had a lot of experience in shooting weddings and events. From the moment he stepped into my wedding until the very last moments, I was thrilled to have someone who worked so hard and delivered such a high level of professionalism. Within 24 hours after my event, I was sent a warm email from Frank surprising me with the link and a personalized video of my wedding. My friends who have already celebrated their weddings couldn’t believe I already had photos to look at and complained that their photographers took months to deliver any photography. Every shot was fantastic, every angle was thought through, and when I clicked through these images, I couldn’t help but feel tears emerging as I relived my beautiful wedding day over and over. Like I said, the entire event happens in the blink of an eye, but now I have a lifetime of memories in these photos, and I have Frank Donnino to thank for that. If I ever have another event, he is the first and only person I will call to record my memories.

Michelle
03/19/2015

Frank is an artist. He has the ability to capture a moment with his camera that is so meaningfully portrayed in print. He sees the love between two people in a way that can only be explained by seeing him action. Organized and patient, Frank seamlessly adjusts lighting and positioning to capture that significant moment the Bride and Groom feel in their hearts on their wedding day.
After working with Frank to plan our wedding photography, my now-husband and I knew he had everything under control. He was inspired by the venue and recommended a great florist. We chose Frank because he really listened to our wants and needs and explained how the day would play out.
On the day of the wedding, his patience added to the needed calm just before the ceremony. We did a first look and took bridal photos prior to the ceremony. Special moments were captured, and he helped bring to fruition a Harry Potter inspired photo shoot with my bridesmaids.
Every moment captured during the ceremony was perfect, and he kept the reception photos classy and elegant even though everyone was dancing and drinking. He threw in a few surprises that melted the hearts of our loved ones. I won’t tell you because I don’t want to ruin the surprise!
From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you, Frank and your amazing team of photography assistants.
Michelle & Nathan Regan
Boynton Beach, FL
Wedding at The Historic Sundy House
March 19, 2015

Services Used: Photography

I want to preface this review by saying that I had already written a review, but unfortunately its length was overwhelming for many of the sites where I posted; therefore, this is my best attempt to “shorten” my sentiment. (View full review on Frank’s Facebook page)
As in dating, not many wedding vendors were making “the mark.” Regardless, I did my due diligence to call, find references, and inquire about services. After booking the date with our church and settling on a reception venue, it was time to choose our photographer. Page after page of reviews and galleries were viewed. I already had the sour taste of vendors not calling, not responding, and being extraordinarily arrogant.
Frank Donnino broke the bad wedding vendor mold. He provided immediate response after inquiry, honest information, humble service, and gave us the ability to fully trust his expertise. Frank didn’t brag about his work/experience, but let his extreme professionalism and unpretentious demeanor speak for itself.
On our day, Frank and his team spoke not a word to us, but rather, went on with their work in a most discreet and professional manner. By morning, our first surprise. Frank had compiled pictures from our day to make a touching slideshow video for us and our guests to view. Frank is a magic photography elf who uses his God-given talents to create beauty and everlasting emotion through his work. Later that morning, the pictures were available to view. It was like a Christmas miracle. Who sacrifices sleep and comfort for the sake of the happiness of their clients? FRANK DONNINO DOES! Frank has what he calls “surprises” for his clients that I can’t fully reveal, but I can assure you, choosing Frank to recreate your day and forever save its memory will be the best decision you make, besides deciding to spend forever with your soul mate. The perfect photographer does exist and his name is FRANK DONNINO!

Ana
03/07/2015

What an amazing experience. We found Frank by the many online reviews and we didn’t need to look any further. I received a call back less than 2 minutes after I left a message and it was a perfect fit from the start. Frank loves what he does and it shows. He is responsive, always on time and amazingly talented. We met with him in person where he greeted us with a couple of his associates and a number of wedding albums from prior weddings. His work was already beautiful and we couldn’t wait to see what he would do for us. We got married at the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens on a rainy day but there was nothing coming between Frank and his art. You cant tell that is was raining in any picture and his excitement each time he captured a beautiful shot was priceless. Frank and his associates were absolutely wonderful and we felt like we were there with friends just having a great time. Once we received the photos we couldn’t believe our eyes. Every picture was beautiful and we are still having difficulty deciding on a favorite. I am the envy of my family and work friends J! Thank you Frank!!!!! There is something that sets Frank apart from other photographers and that is his immediate love for his clients. He is attentive and even before the day of the event he is already part of your experience surprising you along the way. I am happy to recommend our bald photographer to anyone and everyone because you will not be disappointed. Look out for his surprises. What Frank promises, he delivers.

Frank, Thank you for making our experience an incredible one. You captured the most important moments and we will always be grateful to have something so special to pass along to our families.

Ana and Jon

Private User
02/28/2015

We were first attracted to Frank’s photography because of his attention to detail. We knew that we wouldn’t remember every detail from our wedding and we wanted a photographer who would capture it all. After perusing his website and meeting in person, we decided Frank was the photographer for us. Frank is kind, patient, funny, and most importantly, he is a professional. He was on time and treated everybody with the utmost respect. Several guests at our wedding complimented Frank and his team on their outstanding service, even the guests who weren't being photographed! The pictures are absolutely beautiful and Frank is worth every penny.

Frank- you truly captured every moment, every detail, and every feeling of our wedding and we are so grateful.

Katie
02/13/2015

To describe my wedding day the only word that comes to mind is perfect! This wouldn’t have been possible without Frank. He did an amazing job on my photographs. From the beginning he was always available. When I sent the first email about information I received an email back within 5 min. This was consistent with all communication between us! Frank was also amazing on the day of the wedding he showed up ready to go and with lots of help. All my family mentioned how efficient and amazing he was. I loved that he put out ipads of photos during dinner to see the ceremony. He made my wedding special and perfect. His photos were top quality and were ready for us to view in record time! Frank thank you for your amazing work my wedding wouldn’t have been perfect without you!

Services Used: Photography

Frank photographed our wedding this past February. He and his team were a pleasure to work with before, during, and after the wedding. We always received a prompt response to all of our inquiries and knew that everything was under control at all times. The day of the wedding, Frank and his team arrived early and were dedicated to getting the best shots! Before we left for our honeymoon the next day, Frank delivered one of his many surprises as a going away gift while he worked hard on our photos! He went above and beyond to make us happy and to ensure we had this special time in our lives captured and for that we are grateful.

- Allison & Rob

Leah
01/31/2015

We hired Frank for our engagement and wedding photos. So far we have done our engagement photo session, and Frank continually exceeds our already high expectations. Nothing disappoints. His quality of work is unrivaled by others and is surpassed only by his work ethic. Our engagement photos have awed all of our family, friends, and coworkers. Frank takes such beautiful pictures, and you barely blink before he delivers them.

Frank is not only excellent professionally, but personally as well. He is so excellent to work with and has a contagious, bubbling personality. His "surprises" (which I won't ruin for you here) show his dedication to his clients; he sees his clients as real people creating real memories, not just customers.

I am so amazed by everything thus far. If our wedding photos turn out even half as well as those from our engagement session, I would be completely happy. But I have no doubt that our wedding photos will be just as amazing, if not more so! If you want to capture and preserve important memories--not to mention make everyone else jealous!--then definitely choose Frank Donnino as your photographer!

Thank you Frank for everything!! :)

Private User
Recently Married

We used Frank Donnino as our wedding photographer and we are so glad we did. We couldn't have asked for a better one. The morning of our wedding, the weather didn't look too great but Frank kept on reassuring me that it will clear up by 1pm and I can have the beach photos that I wanted, well, the beach photos turned out beautiful. Frank was right all along!! He is very professional, very punctual, easy to talk to and most importantly he loves what he does and it really shows in his work ( the surprises that he sends your way are amazing :) ). Thank you Frank for choosing to work with us and we are looking forward to our next big event in our life since we already have you as our photographer :)

Danielle
01/16/2015

If I could give more than 5 stars I would! Frank Donnino is by far the best photographer out there. He was so personable and very responsive. He is also full of amazing surprises! Frank Donnino thought of every little detail and his team was friendly and helpful on the wedding day. We received our pictures the morning after the wedding! We couldn't believe it. He was done editing a day later and surprised us with a video too! Don't let the wedding stress get to you, meet Frank Donnino and you'll know you found the right photographer.