Frank Donnino Photography

Frank Donnino Photography

You must be "thrilled" or you don't pay me a dime AND keep copies of the photos as my gift! PERIOD!

3310 Renaissance Way
Boynton Beach, FL 33426 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Negat...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I knew Frank was the right photographer for us after reading a little about him and seeing some of his work. The Great Frank Donnino (Yeah, I said it!) Magician? Meteorologist? Amazing Fearless Photographer! On our wedding day he had horrible conditions to work with and despite the uncooperative weather, he still managed to make and capture amazing precious moments for us.

When Angie and I woke up in the morning to the sound of rain that day, we expected a lot of hotel lobby photos. Unaware that Frank must have woken up and decided he was going to perform miracles all morning that day. Just to ensure we'd get what we had asked for, photos on the beach during sunrise. This bald guy knew his stuff, when the rain would stop and how long we'd have before it would pick up again. I was very impressed from the start all the way to the very last shot. His assistant Robyn was über amazing as well. Kind, thoughtful, friendly and very helpful.

Frank you and Robyn were very impressive! When I spotted you, you were voted Top 20 Fearless Photographer. The "Fearless" is spot on, top 20 is an understatement to say the least. Thank you both so much for helping us in capturing Angie's day and making it breathtakingly beautiful even with the rain.

If we ever need or want a photographer again, you are hands down number 1 in our eyes and would love to have you capture our precious moments again.

The Suit - $
The Dress - $
The Rings - $
The Bald Guy - $
The Photos - Absolutely Priceless!

Thank you so much Frank and Robyn. The photos were absolutely precious!

• Wedding: 11/17/2014
Robyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank, thank you so much for the beautiful pictures. I always love your work. You definitely have a gift and I am so glad that you have shared it with me and Ashley. I know that I will treasure these pictures for the rest of my life. I appreciate your hard work and the ease in which you do your job. You were so patient with us and I am very grateful for that. I will defiantly recommend you to everyone I know, as both Ashley and I think the world of you!

Frank is the best photographer I have had the pleasure working with !!! his work is amazing !!!

Liza

• Wedding: 10/18/2014

Dear Frank,
we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your 100% dedication, talent and your amazing job by taking our pictures, we totally loved them and so all my family and friends, they are absolutely stunning ,thanks for your professionalism and for capturing the best of us. We feel very lucky to have someone like you taking our pictures our best memories ever, we can't wait to see them on our living room.
Thank you so much.
Sincerely ,
The Gustavson Family

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I look around for a photographer for our wedding for a few weeks and didn't have that great connection with any of them that we talk to. But my husband told me he found someone that I might like and I just wanted to give up. So I decided to go and meet up with one more photographer and I was hoping this would be the last time I had to sit down with one and it was. Meeting Frank for the first time was such a wonderful experience. He put my mind at ease about my whole wedding. Frank is that type of guy who is real about his work. He is very friendly and great with children. My husband and I have a 5 month old son and he was so good with him before and during the wedding. He got my son to laugh, smile and look at the camera. I also have a 3 year old niece who hates having her picture taken and Frank got her to smile and laugh. I would recommend him to anyone who wants amazed pictures done. Thanks again to Frank and his team for everything.

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ever wonder what makes a difference between McDonalds and a 5-star Bistro? Both have plates, knives and forks but the Bistro is far superior. The difference is a chef who performs culinary magic that guarantees to make your experience one you will remember forever. Ever wonder why a Picasso or Van Gough sells for millions while your first finger painting is something only a mother can love? What makes the difference is the artist behind the brush or the unseen chef in the kitchen. It is the experience of a creative professional that guarantees a lasting memory made just for you.
It is said that, "A picture is worth a 1,000 words". Anybody can take a picture but seldom does the photograph say anything. Often we miss those once-in-a-lifetime moments because our camera wasn't ready. Some believe that famous photographs are just the result of luck of being in the right place at the right time. Truth be known, only an experienced photographer knows where the "right place" and the "right time" is, in order to take a picture that can speak "thousands of words".
Frank Donnino is the Emeril Lagasse and Pablo Picasso of wedding photography. Frank made sure that he was always in the right place and at the right time to capture the emotions in our faces and actions. Yes, Frank took all the traditional staged shots, but it is the 1,000 words he captured in our faces as we silently gazed into each other's hearts. My most favorite picture is that of the joy on my new bride's face as she beamed her happiness to all our gathered guests. Every time I look at her smile in that photograph, I know this is what love and marriage is all about. Thank you Frank for giving us more than just pictures. You have given us the essence of "what" our wedding day was all about captured in photographs that we can enjoy for the rest of our lives. At the end, Frank asked, "Have I missed anything, is there anything else I can do? Frank, you did EVERYTHING and you did it perfectly!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Terry & Linda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank Donnino takes breathtaking photos that you will have for forever. There is a passion beyond anything that I have ever seen with his team. They all actually LOVE what they do. They made our photos fun and we were actually smiling and laughing because of the ambience that his team set. The entire experience was superb. On your Wedding day or other spectacular event there is no other photographer that we would recommend as the photos that he captured of us are world class. Thank you again Frank and entire team for allowing us to re-visit our wedding day thru your spectacular images that you captured. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!
• • •

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
Tammi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank Donnino was the EASIEST decision throughout the entire wedding process, aside from saying YES when the question was popped ;) from the moment we met, we had instant chemistry. It was a great feeling! I didn't have a single worry about Frank and his team.

I can't wait to see what he has up his sleeve in the next few years! We did our engagement pictures in June of 2013 and our wedding was September 2014. In that time, he learned and perfected so many new techniques. He kept saying, "I'm just getting started!" And he really was. Frank is one of the most passionate people, he honestly and truly loves what he does and that shows throughout his work. His team is top notch also!

In the contract, it is specified that he does not do table pictures (liability). I honestly didn't think that was something I would care about but.....after the fact, I realized I don't really have pictures of my guests. Just the ones that were on the dance floor (and a lot of guests don't dance). I did have a photobooth so that definitely helped but I would recommend finding a way to get more pictures of guests.

Overall, there is no one else that I would even think about recommending to anyone planning a wedding. Frank is the only option (and the best)!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the very first email response, I was impressed by Frank. We spoke on the phone the next day and agreed to meet at Starbucks. I had spoken with a few other photographers during this timeframe but none of them impressed me as Frank did. While discussing what he's all about and showing us PASS and some of his work, my fiancé and I decided on the spot to hire him. This is not typical of us as we usually do extensive research and really take our time when we make such grand decisions. From then on, Frank was very flexible with us as we did not have the date or the venue mapped out yet. We planned everything in 4 months so he did not have a lot of notice once we picked the date. Frank has been so professional throughout the entire process and man is he prompt with responses!!! All of the "surprises" along the way were so thoughtful and such an added bonus. When it came time for the actual wedding day he whipped through the family photos so fast (they came out amazing by the way). Many of my family members are excited to use him in the future. The best part was that most of the wedding guests stayed the night at the hotel and we all went to brunch the next day and were able to look at the photos. This was such a nice surprise. I am an instant gratification kinda girl so this was just the icing on the cake for me. Frank it was such a pleasure working with you and your assistants! We thank you for everything! - Julie & Pj

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
Julie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After doing hours of research and reviewing endless portfolios, I accidentally stumbled upon Frank Donnino’s mobile website. I couldn't stop laughing and had to talk to this guy. My fiancé and I goof around all the time and knew we would need someone who had and could appreciate the humor in life. Frank’s follow up to my inquiry was immediate and we had a phone conversation later that evening to cover the basics. From the phone conversation, we were excited to meet Frank and see if our search for a photographer for the most important event in our life was over. After meeting with Frank in person, without hesitation- we knew our search was done.

Our engagement sessions took place on a very humid evening just before dusk. Frank was extremely professional and fun. He knew all the right angles and poses to ensure we both looked our best at all times even though we were about to melt at times. Our engagement photos were ready within hours. SO exciting for a couple that thrives on instant gratification! Every single person that we have shared our pictures with has raved about them and tells us how lucky we are to have found such a talented professional. We couldn't agree more.

Frank also adds these personal touches and surprises throughout the process which never fail to brighten our day. With each photo and surprise, Frank raises the bar for every other wedding photographer out there to a height that I’m not so sure is attainable by anyone but him…

I can’t wait for our wedding day where I know we will be in the best hands around.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank Donnino by far is one of the most genuine, authentically talented people I have ever met. Not only is he an AMAZING photographer, he is an amazing person. From the first conversation with Frank, I knew he truly took pride in his work and making his customers happy. We commissioned Frank for our engagement photos and wedding day photos and I can honestly say, choosing Frank as our photographer was THE best wedding decision we made. He is quick, yet thorough in capturing the moment and was always available to answer any questions we had during the process. We got married on a Friday, and by Saturday we were able to show our friends and family all the photos before everyone headed back home, which meant a lot to us. Our bridal party was in awe at how efficient Frank was, and how well he interacted with the children in our bridal party. We had been concerned that the kids wouldn’t behave, or begin to get antsy, but Frank had it under control, and was able to get every child to smile with no problem! Despite the hiccups on the wedding day, Frank was there to keep myself and my now-husband calm, cool and collected. “Don’t worry. Everything is okay” he said. That was all I needed to hear to take a breathe and relax. Just writing this review, I am tearing up with joy at the thought of Frank and how grateful I am that he was (highly) recommended to us and we had the pleasure of working with him. In my mind, there is no other photographer that compares and I in turn, would highly recommend Frank to anyone who asks. My husband and I look forward to working with Frank again for family photos and baby pics…. we wouldn’t trust anyone else.

• Wedding: 08/01/2014
Cheryl
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank Donnino Photography is superior to all other photography services I have come in contact with. Nothing beats Franks professionalism ans skill. You can't go wrong. I would highly, HIGHLY recommend Frank, I have nothing but great things to say.

• Wedding: 08/01/2014
C
  • Flexibility: 5.0

While shopping for a wedding photographer online, we viewed several websites and nothing really stood out until we looked at Frank’s portfolio. Wow! Finally, photos that were immediately eye-catching and artistic! After our first meeting, we were struck by his professionalism on top of his talent, and decided he was our guy. And in dealing with him, we’ve realized how awesome it is to get nearly immediate responses to any of our questions by phone or email…..it’s been a truly easy part of the otherwise hectic wedding planning process. The night of our engagement photo session, we were pessimistic looking at the rainstorm going on around us. I was expecting to have to cancel and reschedule. But Frank had his eye on the radar, and was not ready to give up. Just as the evening light was right, the rain stopped and we took some fabulous pictures. I was a little nervous going to a photo shoot, but watching Frank’s enthusiasm at how the pictures were turning out put me at ease. I’m glad we did the engagement shoot, because now I know I’ll feel more confident on the big day.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you choose Frank Donnino as your photographer, you will not be let down. Frank is the most professional photographer you will have the pleasure working with. We knew from our first conversation we had over the phone that he was the one. Frank’s energy and compassion is clearly displayed in full view from the start. Frank never stopped with the amazement and surprises. We still continue to have the feelings we had at our wedding through our pictures. Every family has a meltdown on a special occasion, but Frank makes it all better. His excellent professionalism shows at times like this. Our experience was once and a lifetime because of Frank. Without Frank as your photographer, your day will never be completely captured the way you truly wish deep down. Mr. Frank Donnino, you are the best of the best!

• Wedding: 07/20/2014
ileana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Frank for our wedding. I knew from his portfolio that he would be an awesome photographer - and he didn't disappoint. The photos were wonderful! But what impressed me most was how organized he was. I have been at tons of weddings where the photographer took FOREVER. Not Frank. He shuffled all the family members in and out. He knew all the variables - who was with what family member. Click! Click! We were done in no time! And Frank was funny, upbeat, pleasant and made everyone feel like a supermodel. I couldn't have been more pleased. My lovely bride was gorgeous. And he even made my ugly mug look presentable!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Chris

Frank Donnino,
Ray and I want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the amazing work you did for us. The pictures were absolutely incredible. The whole experience from day one when we first met at Starbucks was wonderful. Your advice helped guide us throughout our entire planning process. And the little surprises along the way were so unique and thoughtful. Ray and I also felt at ease and comfortable getting our pictures taking with you and your assistants. Our engagement session was flawless too. The way you know how to bring light into a photo is just stunning. Our friends and family have been spending all their time on your site watching the video and picking which pictures they want for their own. You captured every moment on our special day like a story book. It was also so much fun to see the photos presented on your iPad at our sweet heart table. You knew how to guide and direct us on what to do and always made sure my dress and hair were perfect at all times. Our favorite moment was going outside at night for our big photo surprise. Ray and I can't wait to start a family soon and have you capture many more special moments. We are both truly truly grateful for such a flawless experience.
With love,
Kristen & Ray Fojaco Anderson

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Kristen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank is truly a gem! From the first moment we viewed his website sensed the passion and dedication he has for his work, we saw all of the amazing photos in his portfolio and he was really fun to work with! He was our first choice! After meeting with him our search for an exceptional wedding photographer was over! During our first meeting he demonstrated everything for us so that we understood how the process would work and he was super excited to be our photographer! He is very organized, fun to work with and responds to us quickly. This showed us that his level of dedication reaches above and beyond. We also love his surprises!! He has an expert eye for lighting and creates dramatic photos that express our love for each other beautifully. He did an amazing job on our engagement photos, and our wedding photos are truly unforgettable!! We made the perfect choice!!!

Anthony & Julie

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
561-732-1414
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards