Frank Donnino Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Frank was a great photographer to work with, especially for our first professional photo shoot! He made us feel comfortable and gave us direction in a way that clearly showed he had been doing this for a long time! Another great aspect of working with Frank is his promptness. From the initial consultation to follow-up emails and phone calls, Frank was quick to respond and helpful with any questions we had along the way. His assistants were also wonderful and made the experience a memorable one. Thank you for the beautiful pictures Frank!

Ana
03/07/2015

What an amazing experience. We found Frank by the many online reviews and we didn’t need to look any further. I received a call back less than 2 minutes after I left a message and it was a perfect fit from the start. Frank loves what he does and it shows. He is responsive, always on time and amazingly talented. We met with him in person where he greeted us with a couple of his associates and a number of wedding albums from prior weddings. His work was already beautiful and we couldn’t wait to see what he would do for us. We got married at the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens on a rainy day but there was nothing coming between Frank and his art. You cant tell that is was raining in any picture and his excitement each time he captured a beautiful shot was priceless. Frank and his associates were absolutely wonderful and we felt like we were there with friends just having a great time. Once we received the photos we couldn’t believe our eyes. Every picture was beautiful and we are still having difficulty deciding on a favorite. I am the envy of my family and work friends J! Thank you Frank!!!!! There is something that sets Frank apart from other photographers and that is his immediate love for his clients. He is attentive and even before the day of the event he is already part of your experience surprising you along the way. I am happy to recommend our bald photographer to anyone and everyone because you will not be disappointed. Look out for his surprises. What Frank promises, he delivers. Frank, Thank you for making our experience an incredible one. You captured the most important moments and we will always be grateful to have something so special to pass along to our families.

Ana and Jon

Jenna
02/28/2015

We were first attracted to Frank’s photography because of his attention to detail. We knew that we wouldn’t remember every detail from our wedding and we wanted a photographer who would capture it all. After perusing his website and meeting in person, we decided Frank was the photographer for us. Frank is kind, patient, funny, and most importantly, he is a professional. He was on time and treated everybody with the utmost respect. Several guests at our wedding complimented Frank and his team on their outstanding service, even the guests who weren't being photographed! The pictures are absolutely beautiful and Frank is worth every penny.

Frank- you truly captured every moment, every detail, and every feeling of our wedding and we are so grateful.

Leah
01/31/2015

We hired Frank for our engagement and wedding photos. So far we have done our engagement photo session, and Frank continually exceeds our already high expectations. Nothing disappoints. His quality of work is unrivaled by others and is surpassed only by his work ethic. Our engagement photos have awed all of our family, friends, and coworkers. Frank takes such beautiful pictures, and you barely blink before he delivers them.

Frank is not only excellent professionally, but personally as well. He is so excellent to work with and has a contagious, bubbling personality. His "surprises" (which I won't ruin for you here) show his dedication to his clients; he sees his clients as real people creating real memories, not just customers.

I am so amazed by everything thus far. If our wedding photos turn out even half as well as those from our engagement session, I would be completely happy. But I have no doubt that our wedding photos will be just as amazing, if not more so! If you want to capture and preserve important memories--not to mention make everyone else jealous!--then definitely choose Frank Donnino as your photographer!

Thank you Frank for everything!! :)

Recently Married

We used Frank Donnino as our wedding photographer and we are so glad we did. We couldn't have asked for a better one. The morning of our wedding, the weather didn't look too great but Frank kept on reassuring me that it will clear up by 1pm and I can have the beach photos that I wanted, well, the beach photos turned out beautiful. Frank was right all along!! He is very professional, very punctual, easy to talk to and most importantly he loves what he does and it really shows in his work ( the surprises that he sends your way are amazing :) ). Thank you Frank for choosing to work with us and we are looking forward to our next big event in our life since we already have you as our photographer :)

Danielle
01/16/2015

If I could give more than 5 stars I would! Frank Donnino is by far the best photographer out there. He was so personable and very responsive. He is also full of amazing surprises! Frank Donnino thought of every little detail and his team was friendly and helpful on the wedding day. We received our pictures the morning after the wedding! We couldn't believe it. He was done editing a day later and surprised us with a video too! Don't let the wedding stress get to you, meet Frank Donnino and you'll know you found the right photographer.

Heather
01/10/2015

Words will never be able to express how absolutely thrilled we were with our choice to have Frank Donnino be our wedding photographer. We knew from the moment we first met with Frank that he was the photographer we wanted. He was sincere from the start and his portfolio spoke volumes. In our hearts we knew we could trust him to capture our special day without fail. We told Frank that we really only wanted one thing from him. Our request was that he capture a picture of us that would be the wedding picture that would get passed down from generation to generation. He did that and so much more. Frank came through with every promise that he made to us and then some. Be prepared when you hire Frank, because he is full of surprises. He and his teammates are super terrific to work with. Fantastic, enthusiastic, creative, innovative, exceptional, humorous, these are just some of the words that will help you to get a feel for the type of person Frank Donnino is. We would love to keep Frank in our lives to capture us through our journey in this life together. To have him as our family photographer would be amazing. When he works with you, you feel like you’re his only client in that moment, even though you know his calendar is full. That’s how attentive he is to make sure he captures everything your heart desires and even the moments you didn’t realize you desired. His focus is 100% there to fulfill your every want, need, and wish for pictures of your day. One of Dr. Seuss’ quotes that became all too familiar to us last year was, “sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory”. Well Frank, thank you so very much, from the depths of our hearts, for capturing so many beautiful moments for us. These will forever be in our memories thanks to you. Forever in your debt for being more than we could possibly ever imagined, your friends always, Heather Stafford and Ian Anderson “The Andersons”

Steeve
01/09/2015

It was an amazing experience to work with Frank. He is the best photographer that I have ever met and worked with. I sincerely recommend him for any events. The most important the pictures are gorgeous, they are perfects... really perfects! He was able to understand and take care of us. He deserves 5 stars!!

Services Used: Photography

When I stumbled upon Frank's page on wedding wire, I was immediately greeted with jokes and a sense of humor that I hadn't seen on any other photographers page. When I continued to his website, I only became more impressed by his professional, yet personal approach. I emailed him, and within hours had a reply in my inbox. We set up a phone call so we could talk and see if Frank was a good fit. We spent over half an hour on the phone as he asked me about everything from my interests in life, to my then deployed husband, and made me feel nothing but completely comfortable with him. As soon as I hung up the phone, I knew he was the photographer I wanted. I wanted pictures that I would be happy with for a life time, and I knew Frank would supply exactly that. What I DIDNT know was just how much more he would give. He took his photos quickly and efficiently and captured every important moment throughout my wedding night, even the spur of the moment free running session that my husband started on the dance floor. During dinner we had a multiple iPads in the reception room showcasing his favourite photos from the night so far which everyone loved, and FIVE hours later every picture taken was on my own personal page on his website, categorized and all. From his calm and friendly demeanor to his 30+ years of camera experience, "The bald guy" was nothing short of the perfect wedding photographer for me. Guests from my wedding have been nonstop raving about him for weeks now, and though he likes to be certain that he is the right fit for someone's wedding before being hired, I can't see any reasons why he wouldn't be the perfect fit for anyone who hired him. His surprises are many (hire him and you'll learn about those on your own) and his photos are now an irreplaceable part of my life that will always contain memories of the happiest day of my life. Five stars aren't enough.

Whitney
01/03/2015

FRANK IS AMAZING!!! He was hands down the BEST vendor we hired for our big day. I had a difficult task finding vendors because we are spontaneous & decided to plan our destination wedding in 47 days! From the first moment I looked at his website, I knew Frank was not just an ordinary photographer. His photos were not only breathtakingly beautiful but I also loved his sense of humor! Once I submitted an RFP, he responded to me within 4 mins & it was almost 11pm. To my surprise & great luck he had our date open! He suggested we talk by phone to see if we would be a good fit together (Although looking back, I don't know how Frank could possibly not be a good fit with anyone!). Once I spoke with Frank, I knew we would get along great together. Boy was I right! Through the planning process, Frank was amazing. Every time I emailed him, he got back to me within mins. He was always eager to help with my questions and gave me great suggestions on all the little details that help make a wedding day go smoothly. On our wedding day, Frank arrived early & brought 3 photographers. They captured every moment of the entire day & did it all without being seen. They took multiple shots to make sure they ended up with the best angle & lighting. They even held my bouquet & fixed my dress so every picture would look perfect. Now the photographs…they are exquisite! Some of the outdoor shots are so perfect, I feel as though I'm still there looking at the real scene. I feel blessed because every time I look at my photos, I get to relive my wedding day over again. Also, I don't want to ruin any surprises but just know, Frank will have surprises for you & they will be amazing! He has moved me to tears (happy ones!) on numerous occasions. Frank went above & beyond to make sure I was happy & we had the wedding we always dreamed of. I would HIGHLY recommend Frank & his team for any event you are planning! No one else could possibly compare! Thank you Frank!! We love you. Whitney & Matt

Lindsey
12/30/2014

We used Frank for our wedding on December 30th, 2014. We absolutely loved him. We had an outdoor evening wedding with sparklers and fireworks and Frank knew just how to handle all the demanding lighting situations and the pictures turned out incredible. He told me exactly which sparklers to buy to make the best shots, what time to start the pictures to take advantage of the best lighting, looked up sunset times for us so we knew when to start the ceremony so that it would be just getting dark for the end to make the sparklers stand out, spent time taking beautiful shots of all the little details, and he got the three children to smile (easily!) for the pictures. He even arrived an hour early, which speaks volumes about his dedication. It’s the one thing we’ve heard over and over from wedding guests (and those that couldn’t make it but lived vicariously through the pictures) in the days following. They all LOVE the pictures, especially the ones of themselves. As most of my family, including my father, couldn’t attend the wedding, being able to send them a link to an online gallery of fantastic pictures was really very special. (And he was fast! The online gallery was set up and filled with pictures when we woke up the next morning! We were able to look at them all over breakfast the next day.) The most important thing to me was having exceptional pictures to remember the day, and I couldn’t have asked for more or been any happier.

Services Used: Photography

Look no further, you’ve found your photographer!

When I first found Frank’s ad I knew he was the photographer for us. He was the only one that immediately stood out amongst the crowd of listings. His amazing personality showed in his comical yet professional website. His photos speak for themselves as each and every one of them is stunning. However it is not until you work with him that you realize the full extent of his skill. Frank and his team will do whatever it takes to make sure you get the best lighting possible for your pictures. Frank made sure to get all of the photos we wanted even though the lighting and time crunch on our wedding day wasn’t ideal for photos. He was incredibly efficient and skilled in every aspect of his work. His superb professionalism can be seen from the first interaction; this man truly knows how to run a business. He always answered emails and texts within minutes. Even now, a month after our wedding he answered almost immediately when I had a question about downloading photos. Frank was our splurge for the wedding and he is worth every penny. He not only will capture fantastic unplanned moments (such as my father dancing on a speaker) he will capture the big beautiful moments in a way that makes them even more breathtaking. He is comforting and hysterical, allowing even the most nervous bride to feel at ease and enjoy the day. When you hire Frank you will also have the pleasure of receiving some amazing surprises. One of ours was an iPad with some of the photos AT OUR RECEPTION. Everyone was thrilled to get a sneak peek of the photos at the wedding. Frank is fast, friendly, and fantastic at what he does. Words can’t describe how wonderful he is; you just need to hire him and see it first hand! (I had to cut it short because of the limit but I could go on forever! Thanks Frank!)

Wishing you the best,

The Riveras

Recently Married

Why should you hire Frank as your wedding photographer? Well, of course the photos speak for themselves, but Frank became the benchmark by which all of our other wedding vendors were judged. When other vendors let us down, we found ourselves saying “Frank would never do that,” or “Frank would have called us back by now,” or “If everyone operated like Frank, this wedding planning process would be so much easier.” His whole team was so friendly, helpful, and calming during the pre-wedding getting ready/first look/family photo process. Once the ceremony and reception started, we got involved with it all and forgot about photography, until we sat down for dinner to find a tablet displaying some of our best photos so far. They were beautiful! Again, we were reabsorbed into the event, and didn’t really think much about photography until we received a very timely email that our pictures were ready for viewing. I made it through the wedding without crying, but the pictures brought me to tears. They captured every aspect of the event. There were so many pictures, and yet we really didn’t even see the photographers that night—they were truly invisible and unobtrusive. We are so glad we chose this talented team to photograph our wedding and can recommend them without reservations.

Robyn
11/17/2014

I knew Frank was the right photographer for us after reading a little about him and seeing some of his work. The Great Frank Donnino (Yeah, I said it!) Magician? Meteorologist? Amazing Fearless Photographer! On our wedding day he had horrible conditions to work with and despite the uncooperative weather, he still managed to make and capture amazing precious moments for us.

When Angie and I woke up in the morning to the sound of rain that day, we expected a lot of hotel lobby photos. Unaware that Frank must have woken up and decided he was going to perform miracles all morning that day. Just to ensure we'd get what we had asked for, photos on the beach during sunrise. This bald guy knew his stuff, when the rain would stop and how long we'd have before it would pick up again. I was very impressed from the start all the way to the very last shot. His assistant Robyn was über amazing as well. Kind, thoughtful, friendly and very helpful.

Frank you and Robyn were very impressive! When I spotted you, you were voted Top 20 Fearless Photographer. The "Fearless" is spot on, top 20 is an understatement to say the least. Thank you both so much for helping us in capturing Angie's day and making it breathtakingly beautiful even with the rain.

If we ever need or want a photographer again, you are hands down number 1 in our eyes and would love to have you capture our precious moments again.

The Suit - $ The Dress - $ The Rings - $ The Bald Guy - $ The Photos - Absolutely Priceless!

Thank you so much Frank and Robyn. The photos were absolutely precious!

Services Used: Photography

I had such a wonderful experience working with Frank. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is planning a wedding. His work ethic is amazing. He will work with you to make your vision come true. I promise you will have no regrets if you hire him. Frank has plenty of surprises planned for his clients. We were married over two months ago and we are still getting surprises! I do not want to give away too much because I do not want to ruin it for any future clients. But I will say that no other photographer can top him! Frank if you read this review I meant it when I said I will truly miss working with you. You made the whole wedding experience all the more memorable. If I could do it all over again I would in a heartbeat. Love, Ivy & Osmer Arauz Married 11-8-2014

Recently Married

Frank was amazing, he is very professional and it was such a blessing to work with him. Family and friends were more than satisfied of his job. The pictures are perfects.