Frank Donnino Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Frank was a great photographer to work with, especially for our first professional photo shoot! He made us feel comfortable and gave us direction in a way that clearly showed he had been doing this for a long time! Another great aspect of working with Frank is his promptness. From the initial consultation to follow-up emails and phone calls, Frank was quick to respond and helpful with any questions we had along the way. His assistants were also wonderful and made the experience a memorable one. Thank you for the beautiful pictures Frank!

Amy
08/20/2015

I highly recommend Frank! He went above and beyond to get us the best pictures to capture our day.
He has a vision for some great shots and literally does his magic on your photos. He is very open mined to incorperate any ideas or visions you may have. Frank and is team were patient, kind, punctual and professional. They also worked really well capturing great photos of our 3 year old which isn't easy!!!
I was more than happy how everything turned out. Not to mention he got everything to us sooo quickly! We have some amazing photos to cherish a lifetime! Thank you Frank

Private User
Recently Married

Where to begin? From the very beginning when we first met Frank, we
felt comfortable talking with him and planning our big day. His advice
and patience took away so much stress from the process of mapping out
our ceremony and reception timeline. We searched for a photographer
for a long time, and talked to many different firms. When we met
Frank, we knew that our search was at an end.

The quality of the photographs is unparalleled to anything that we’ve
ever seen. From the very first time we visited Frank’s website, to
seeing our engagement and wedding photos THE SAME DAY, we could see
the absolute professionalism and dedication that he puts into his
work. Frank is truly an artist, he painted the memories of our
happiest day, for us to cherish forever.

From the beginning we never doubted that our wedding photos would be
absolutely spectacular, but seeing them for the first time brought
tears to our eyes. Every single aspect was captured perfectly, from
the First Look, to the dress, the wedding bands, the ceremony, and the
reception. The photos caught every single part absolutely perfectly.
Everyone, especially the bride’s and groom’s parents, absolutely loved
the photos. The look on the groom’s mother’s face when Frank set an
iPad in front of her during the reception and showed her some of the
photos from the ceremony was one of sheer disbelief. She can be a hard
woman to impress, and Frank was able to do it and go above and beyond
what anyone expected.

I would recommend Frank and his team to anyone who is looking for a
wedding photographer. You will get so much more then just amazingly
perfect photographs; you will get the peace of mind that everything
will be captured in astonishing detail and nothing will be missed.
Frank is an absolute master of his craft and has a passion for
perfection that is unparalleled to others.

Miguel
08/01/2015

There's a reason (as of this writing) this guy has 158 reviews and not a single one of them are any lower than 5 stars. If you are looking for someone who is always in contact with you whenever you need them, someone who goes the extra mile for you, someone who never says no, someone who is super passionate about what they do and are amazingly good at it, look no further than my bald photographer.

Elizabeth
07/24/2015

Frank last minute assisted my photography team in order to fulfill my wishes of getting shots taken in separate locations. Not only was he extremely professional but his photography skills captured my wedding and made it look like a dream! I I am so grateful for Frank's assistance; his photography is phenomenal! Thank you Frank!

Frank Donnino Photography responded with the following comments:

The honor was all mine Elizabeth. All the blessings you deserve in your marriage.

LILLA
07/12/2015

I hired Frank pretty last minute. He was VERY helpful setting everything up even though we barely had enough time before the wedding. We spoke on the phone and he made notes on everything what I would like, what kind of pictures so when the big day comes I don't have to worry about anything. I also had some photo shoots done in the past by different photographers and not a single one was perfect and I always had to ask for the raw images later to try to fix them up and photo shop them after. Frank told me he just shoots jpeg right away because he actually knows how to take a photo. I was scared at the beginning a little because of this since after I wouldn't have had much change to edit if he doesn't get it right. But after the first few pictures he took at the wedding we saw how perfect those pictures looked and no need to edit anything. Like seriously it was unbelievable I have no idea still how he took so amazing pictures. After seeing my wedding photos I almost feinted they came out soooo beautiful and every single picture was just "wow" moment. Also Frank uploaded the gallery super fast. Usually photographers take a week to get the pictures to you but he did it with light speed and got them to me next day. Also he made a surprise wedding slideshow of the pictures he took which turned out very nice as well ;) I'd definitely hire him again, but let's hope I won't need to and my marriage will last lol! So if you're looking for a photographer for your wedding and you need somebody who actually knows what he's doing contact him right away! You won't regret it I guarantee it!!!

Eileen
06/12/2015

Frank is a great photographer and businessman. He was always easy to reach, and was quick to respond. He is funny and kept everyone at ease. The pictures that he took are fantastic. We had a beach wedding, and Frank was excellent with the lighting and weather conditions. I would love to use him again for family pictures.

Dan
05/30/2015

Frank and his team out did themselves for my daughter wedding!! I learned of Frank because two years prior he performed my niece's wedding and her photos were incredible. Frank does his job professional without being pushy with family or the wedding party. He gets all that needs to be done in an unbelievable time frame. We have every photo that we could possible think of and they are breath taking. We had all my daughters wedding photos the very next day. I do not know of any photographer that offers that. Frank also had a video completed in two days after the wedding that brought tears to everyone who watched it! I would not hire anyone but Frank for any occasion.

Heather
05/30/2015

Once again Frank Donnino has out done himself! He did my daughter’s wedding two years and then just did my niece’s wedding this past month. I never in a million years thought he could out do what he had did for us two years ago but he did! Besides we had the pictures the next morning they were truly incredible. He captures moments as they happen, nothing is staged and they are simply amazing in the end. We have a large family and he took the time to make sure we had every picture we wanted. The day goes by so fast that in the end all you have are your memories and pictures to detail the day. Frank does an amazing job so you can relive the special moments all over again and again! Frank and his assistance are so professional and courteous. Whenever we have another wedding or any need for a photographer Frank WILL be the person we use!

Josh
05/16/2015

My wife and I recently celebrated our wedding on Fort Lauderdale beach this past May and Frank Donnino was our photographer for the big day.

When it came to searching for vendors and making connections, my wife had it all under control. I offered to help with our search for a photographer because Still-Photography is a hobby of mine and I wanted to find someone that was passionate about what they do.

I found Frank’s website and cross referenced him on all the wedding websites I could find. I tried very hard to find something negative about Frank and just couldn’t. After all the positive reviews, the pictures he displayed and an initial conversation; myself and my wife were certain that Frank would be the one to capture our day the way we wanted.

Me, my wife and our daughter took a drive up to meet Frank for the first time about nine months before the wedding. We had a great time and felt very comfortable right from the start. He paid close attention to what our wants and needs were.

I cannot reveal what the surprises were but I will say that the WOW factor has never stopped.

The day of our wedding Frank had a team of 3 including himself. They were all early and ahead of schedule. There were cameras positioned at all angles and I never saw that at that time but our pictures show otherwise. When it came to family and friend’s photos, Frank had a great handle on wrangling everyone and getting all the shots we planned for.

Before we knew it the night was over.
We woke up the next day with a web address from Frank for us to visit and look back on our night. Yup, that’s right! We had our wedding photos 24 hours later sent right to our email.
My wife and I knew what was important to us and expectations were exceeded by Frank and his team. If you’re considering to have the best photographer then we strongly suggest Mr. Frank Donnino, My Bald Photographer.

Sincerely,

The G’s

Candi
05/09/2015

Frank and his team were very professional and kind.

Tara
05/09/2015

He was so amazing!!! Made me feel so comfortable and took the most amazing pictures. I felt like he was a part of the family. Loved him!!!!

Amanda
05/08/2015

ust book him! Frank and his team have been unbelievable since we submitted an inquiry form.
Frank is always reachable and his response time sets the bar very high for other vendors. He adds so many touches throughout the journey that make it so personal.
On the day of our wedding, Frank and his team were early and ready! Our photos were breathtaking and captured the day wholeheartedly (not to mention ready before we even got up the next morning!)
Frank works wonderfully with children and for our engagement pics with our dog who just wanted to swim in the ocean!! Your pictures are the one thing from your special day that you will have forever- and Frank can unquestionably be trusted with the task!

Lissette
04/25/2015

Simply AMAZING! You want wedding pictures that are a work of art? Do you want a photographer that "gets" you? You want a photographer that will give you your photos before you're even back from your honeymoon? (We had hours within 24 hours of the wedding!) You love surprises? Frank Donnino and his team is the answer! You will not be disappointed!

I first met Frank 9 years ago when he photographed my twins. Since then he started focusing more on weddings and I have followed him for years as his photography is a work of art. I knew that if I was to ever get married again, I wanted Frank and his team. There were no other options for me. Once David proposed, the FIRST vendor we booked wasn't the venue or the caterer, it was Frank! We hadn't even picked a date yet. We knew we had a general idea of the time of year we wanted to get married but the date wasn't set until Frank was secured. That was 16 months prior to the date we eventually chose. Had Frank already been booked for that date, we were willing to change it for one he was available....he's THAT good! David met him for the first time the day we met at Starbucks to go over what we wanted, and by the end of the meeting he said, "He's AWEDOME! I can see why you want him to do the wedding." He said what sold him on Frank was not just his photography but his personality. "It's like we had been friends forever." While I had met Frank years before, I hadn't spoken to him since he photographed my girls, although I stalked him on Facebook...It goes beyond his artistic eye. His love and dedication for every event he does is beyond words. He's funny, he's honest and more importantly, he "got us". David and I are quirky and wanted our wedding day to be as unique as we are. Frank understood that.

I love Frank and everything he stands for so much that I have entered his apprentice program so that I can learn from THE BEST, and maybe one day make people happy the way he's made us.

Nicole
04/18/2015

My husband and I chose Frank Donnino after looking at his website and reading all of the wonderful reviews. His pictures focused on so much detail and the quality was so high, we knew this was the photographer for us. When we did our engagement shoot, we knew we made the right choice. Our pictures came out better than expected and we couldn't have been happier! The wedding day was amazing as well. Frank and his team are so kind and attentive to what our requests were. He was able to capture that day perfectly. Best of all, we got our pictures the next day! Frank is full of surprises and truly enjoys what he does. He and his team are creative and do a great job of giving you all the memories you want of your big day. We can't thank you enough Frank! You and your team are incredible. I highly recommend him for all of your photography needs. You won't be disappointed.

Thank you Frank!

Nicole and Raymond Penuela

Kate
04/04/2015

The moments of your wedding go by so quickly, you’re left at the end of it in a total blur. When all was said and done I was thankful of one thing, my photographer, Frank Donnino. He arrived early on the day of my wedding to set up and assess the situation. He and his assistant Robin were pros and I could tell had a lot of experience in shooting weddings and events. From the moment he stepped into my wedding until the very last moments, I was thrilled to have someone who worked so hard and delivered such a high level of professionalism. Within 24 hours after my event, I was sent a warm email from Frank surprising me with the link and a personalized video of my wedding. My friends who have already celebrated their weddings couldn’t believe I already had photos to look at and complained that their photographers took months to deliver any photography. Every shot was fantastic, every angle was thought through, and when I clicked through these images, I couldn’t help but feel tears emerging as I relived my beautiful wedding day over and over. Like I said, the entire event happens in the blink of an eye, but now I have a lifetime of memories in these photos, and I have Frank Donnino to thank for that. If I ever have another event, he is the first and only person I will call to record my memories.