Frank Donnino Photography

Frank Donnino Photography

You must be "thrilled" or you don't pay me a dime AND keep copies of the photos as my gift! PERIOD!

3310 Renaissance Way
Boynton Beach, FL 33426 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Negat...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Frank Donnino as our wedding photographer and we are so glad we did. We couldn't have asked for a better one. The morning of our wedding, the weather didn't look too great but Frank kept on reassuring me that it will clear up by 1pm and I can have the beach photos that I wanted, well, the beach photos turned out beautiful. Frank was right all along!! He is very professional, very punctual, easy to talk to and most importantly he loves what he does and it really shows in his work ( the surprises that he sends your way are amazing :) ). Thank you Frank for choosing to work with us and we are looking forward to our next big event in our life since we already have you as our photographer :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

Words will never be able to express how absolutely thrilled we were with our choice to have Frank Donnino be our wedding photographer. We knew from the moment we first met with Frank that he was the photographer we wanted. He was sincere from the start and his portfolio spoke volumes. In our hearts we knew we could trust him to capture our special day without fail. We told Frank that we really only wanted one thing from him. Our request was that he capture a picture of us that would be the wedding picture that would get passed down from generation to generation. He did that and so much more. Frank came through with every promise that he made to us and then some. Be prepared when you hire Frank, because he is full of surprises. He and his teammates are super terrific to work with. Fantastic, enthusiastic, creative, innovative, exceptional, humorous, these are just some of the words that will help you to get a feel for the type of person Frank Donnino is. We would love to keep Frank in our lives to capture us through our journey in this life together. To have him as our family photographer would be amazing. When he works with you, you feel like you’re his only client in that moment, even though you know his calendar is full. That’s how attentive he is to make sure he captures everything your heart desires and even the moments you didn’t realize you desired. His focus is 100% there to fulfill your every want, need, and wish for pictures of your day. One of Dr. Seuss’ quotes that became all too familiar to us last year was, “sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory”. Well Frank, thank you so very much, from the depths of our hearts, for capturing so many beautiful moments for us. These will forever be in our memories thanks to you. Forever in your debt for being more than we could possibly ever imagined, your friends always, Heather Stafford and Ian Anderson “The Andersons”

• Wedding: 01/10/2015
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was an amazing experience to work with Frank. He is the best photographer that I have ever met and worked with. I sincerely recommend him for any events. The most important the pictures are gorgeous, they are perfects... really perfects! He was able to understand and take care of us. He deserves 5 stars!!

• Wedding: 01/09/2015
Steeve
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I stumbled upon Frank's page on wedding wire, I was immediately greeted with jokes and a sense of humor that I hadn't seen on any other photographers page. When I continued to his website, I only became more impressed by his professional, yet personal approach. I emailed him, and within hours had a reply in my inbox. We set up a phone call so we could talk and see if Frank was a good fit. We spent over half an hour on the phone as he asked me about everything from my interests in life, to my then deployed husband, and made me feel nothing but completely comfortable with him. As soon as I hung up the phone, I knew he was the photographer I wanted. I wanted pictures that I would be happy with for a life time, and I knew Frank would supply exactly that. What I DIDNT know was just how much more he would give. He took his photos quickly and efficiently and captured every important moment throughout my wedding night, even the spur of the moment free running session that my husband started on the dance floor. During dinner we had a multiple iPads in the reception room showcasing his favourite photos from the night so far which everyone loved, and FIVE hours later every picture taken was on my own personal page on his website, categorized and all. From his calm and friendly demeanor to his 30+ years of camera experience, "The bald guy" was nothing short of the perfect wedding photographer for me. Guests from my wedding have been nonstop raving about him for weeks now, and though he likes to be certain that he is the right fit for someone's wedding before being hired, I can't see any reasons why he wouldn't be the perfect fit for anyone who hired him. His surprises are many (hire him and you'll learn about those on your own) and his photos are now an irreplaceable part of my life that will always contain memories of the happiest day of my life. Five stars aren't enough.

• Wedding: 01/04/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Frank for our wedding on December 30th, 2014. We absolutely loved him. We had an outdoor evening wedding with sparklers and fireworks and Frank knew just how to handle all the demanding lighting situations and the pictures turned out incredible. He told me exactly which sparklers to buy to make the best shots, what time to start the pictures to take advantage of the best lighting, looked up sunset times for us so we knew when to start the ceremony so that it would be just getting dark for the end to make the sparklers stand out, spent time taking beautiful shots of all the little details, and he got the three children to smile (easily!) for the pictures. He even arrived an hour early, which speaks volumes about his dedication. It’s the one thing we’ve heard over and over from wedding guests (and those that couldn’t make it but lived vicariously through the pictures) in the days following. They all LOVE the pictures, especially the ones of themselves. As most of my family, including my father, couldn’t attend the wedding, being able to send them a link to an online gallery of fantastic pictures was really very special. (And he was fast! The online gallery was set up and filled with pictures when we woke up the next morning! We were able to look at them all over breakfast the next day.) The most important thing to me was having exceptional pictures to remember the day, and I couldn’t have asked for more or been any happier.

• Wedding: 12/30/2014
Lindsey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Look no further, you’ve found your photographer!

When I first found Frank’s ad I knew he was the photographer for us. He was the only one that immediately stood out amongst the crowd of listings. His amazing personality showed in his comical yet professional website. His photos speak for themselves as each and every one of them is stunning. However it is not until you work with him that you realize the full extent of his skill. Frank and his team will do whatever it takes to make sure you get the best lighting possible for your pictures. Frank made sure to get all of the photos we wanted even though the lighting and time crunch on our wedding day wasn’t ideal for photos. He was incredibly efficient and skilled in every aspect of his work. His superb professionalism can be seen from the first interaction; this man truly knows how to run a business. He always answered emails and texts within minutes. Even now, a month after our wedding he answered almost immediately when I had a question about downloading photos. Frank was our splurge for the wedding and he is worth every penny. He not only will capture fantastic unplanned moments (such as my father dancing on a speaker) he will capture the big beautiful moments in a way that makes them even more breathtaking. He is comforting and hysterical, allowing even the most nervous bride to feel at ease and enjoy the day. When you hire Frank you will also have the pleasure of receiving some amazing surprises. One of ours was an iPad with some of the photos AT OUR RECEPTION. Everyone was thrilled to get a sneak peek of the photos at the wedding. Frank is fast, friendly, and fantastic at what he does. Words can’t describe how wonderful he is; you just need to hire him and see it first hand!
(I had to cut it short because of the limit but I could go on forever! Thanks Frank!)

Wishing you the best,

The Riveras

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Why should you hire Frank as your wedding photographer? Well, of course the photos speak for themselves, but Frank became the benchmark by which all of our other wedding vendors were judged. When other vendors let us down, we found ourselves saying “Frank would never do that,” or “Frank would have called us back by now,” or “If everyone operated like Frank, this wedding planning process would be so much easier.” His whole team was so friendly, helpful, and calming during the pre-wedding getting ready/first look/family photo process. Once the ceremony and reception started, we got involved with it all and forgot about photography, until we sat down for dinner to find a tablet displaying some of our best photos so far. They were beautiful! Again, we were reabsorbed into the event, and didn’t really think much about photography until we received a very timely email that our pictures were ready for viewing. I made it through the wedding without crying, but the pictures brought me to tears. They captured every aspect of the event. There were so many pictures, and yet we really didn’t even see the photographers that night—they were truly invisible and unobtrusive. We are so glad we chose this talented team to photograph our wedding and can recommend them without reservations.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I knew Frank was the right photographer for us after reading a little about him and seeing some of his work. The Great Frank Donnino (Yeah, I said it!) Magician? Meteorologist? Amazing Fearless Photographer! On our wedding day he had horrible conditions to work with and despite the uncooperative weather, he still managed to make and capture amazing precious moments for us.

When Angie and I woke up in the morning to the sound of rain that day, we expected a lot of hotel lobby photos. Unaware that Frank must have woken up and decided he was going to perform miracles all morning that day. Just to ensure we'd get what we had asked for, photos on the beach during sunrise. This bald guy knew his stuff, when the rain would stop and how long we'd have before it would pick up again. I was very impressed from the start all the way to the very last shot. His assistant Robyn was über amazing as well. Kind, thoughtful, friendly and very helpful.

Frank you and Robyn were very impressive! When I spotted you, you were voted Top 20 Fearless Photographer. The "Fearless" is spot on, top 20 is an understatement to say the least. Thank you both so much for helping us in capturing Angie's day and making it breathtakingly beautiful even with the rain.

If we ever need or want a photographer again, you are hands down number 1 in our eyes and would love to have you capture our precious moments again.

The Suit - $
The Dress - $
The Rings - $
The Bald Guy - $
The Photos - Absolutely Priceless!

Thank you so much Frank and Robyn. The photos were absolutely precious!

• Wedding: 11/17/2014
Robyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had such a wonderful experience working with Frank. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is planning a wedding. His work ethic is amazing. He will work with you to make your vision come true. I promise you will have no regrets if you hire him. Frank has plenty of surprises planned for his clients. We were married over two months ago and we are still getting surprises! I do not want to give away too much because I do not want to ruin it for any future clients. But I will say that no other photographer can top him! Frank if you read this review I meant it when I said I will truly miss working with you. You made the whole wedding experience all the more memorable. If I could do it all over again I would in a heartbeat.
Love,
Ivy & Osmer Arauz
Married 11-8-2014

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank was amazing, he is very professional and it was such a blessing to work with him. Family and friends were more than satisfied of his job. The pictures are perfects.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Frank, thank you so much for the beautiful pictures. I always love your work. You definitely have a gift and I am so glad that you have shared it with me and Ashley. I know that I will treasure these pictures for the rest of my life. I appreciate your hard work and the ease in which you do your job. You were so patient with us and I am very grateful for that. I will defiantly recommend you to everyone I know, as both Ashley and I think the world of you!

Frank is the best photographer I have had the pleasure working with !!! his work is amazing !!!

Liza

• Wedding: 10/18/2014

Dear Frank,
we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your 100% dedication, talent and your amazing job by taking our pictures, we totally loved them and so all my family and friends, they are absolutely stunning ,thanks for your professionalism and for capturing the best of us. We feel very lucky to have someone like you taking our pictures our best memories ever, we can't wait to see them on our living room.
Thank you so much.
Sincerely ,
The Gustavson Family

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I look around for a photographer for our wedding for a few weeks and didn't have that great connection with any of them that we talk to. But my husband told me he found someone that I might like and I just wanted to give up. So I decided to go and meet up with one more photographer and I was hoping this would be the last time I had to sit down with one and it was. Meeting Frank for the first time was such a wonderful experience. He put my mind at ease about my whole wedding. Frank is that type of guy who is real about his work. He is very friendly and great with children. My husband and I have a 5 month old son and he was so good with him before and during the wedding. He got my son to laugh, smile and look at the camera. I also have a 3 year old niece who hates having her picture taken and Frank got her to smile and laugh. I would recommend him to anyone who wants amazed pictures done. Thanks again to Frank and his team for everything.

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ever wonder what makes a difference between McDonalds and a 5-star Bistro? Both have plates, knives and forks but the Bistro is far superior. The difference is a chef who performs culinary magic that guarantees to make your experience one you will remember forever. Ever wonder why a Picasso or Van Gough sells for millions while your first finger painting is something only a mother can love? What makes the difference is the artist behind the brush or the unseen chef in the kitchen. It is the experience of a creative professional that guarantees a lasting memory made just for you.
It is said that, "A picture is worth a 1,000 words". Anybody can take a picture but seldom does the photograph say anything. Often we miss those once-in-a-lifetime moments because our camera wasn't ready. Some believe that famous photographs are just the result of luck of being in the right place at the right time. Truth be known, only an experienced photographer knows where the "right place" and the "right time" is, in order to take a picture that can speak "thousands of words".
Frank Donnino is the Emeril Lagasse and Pablo Picasso of wedding photography. Frank made sure that he was always in the right place and at the right time to capture the emotions in our faces and actions. Yes, Frank took all the traditional staged shots, but it is the 1,000 words he captured in our faces as we silently gazed into each other's hearts. My most favorite picture is that of the joy on my new bride's face as she beamed her happiness to all our gathered guests. Every time I look at her smile in that photograph, I know this is what love and marriage is all about. Thank you Frank for giving us more than just pictures. You have given us the essence of "what" our wedding day was all about captured in photographs that we can enjoy for the rest of our lives. At the end, Frank asked, "Have I missed anything, is there anything else I can do? Frank, you did EVERYTHING and you did it perfectly!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Terry & Linda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank Donnino takes breathtaking photos that you will have for forever. There is a passion beyond anything that I have ever seen with his team. They all actually LOVE what they do. They made our photos fun and we were actually smiling and laughing because of the ambience that his team set. The entire experience was superb. On your Wedding day or other spectacular event there is no other photographer that we would recommend as the photos that he captured of us are world class. Thank you again Frank and entire team for allowing us to re-visit our wedding day thru your spectacular images that you captured. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!
• • •

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
Tammi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank Donnino was the EASIEST decision throughout the entire wedding process, aside from saying YES when the question was popped ;) from the moment we met, we had instant chemistry. It was a great feeling! I didn't have a single worry about Frank and his team.

I can't wait to see what he has up his sleeve in the next few years! We did our engagement pictures in June of 2013 and our wedding was September 2014. In that time, he learned and perfected so many new techniques. He kept saying, "I'm just getting started!" And he really was. Frank is one of the most passionate people, he honestly and truly loves what he does and that shows throughout his work. His team is top notch also!

In the contract, it is specified that he does not do table pictures (liability). I honestly didn't think that was something I would care about but.....after the fact, I realized I don't really have pictures of my guests. Just the ones that were on the dance floor (and a lot of guests don't dance). I did have a photobooth so that definitely helped but I would recommend finding a way to get more pictures of guests.

Overall, there is no one else that I would even think about recommending to anyone planning a wedding. Frank is the only option (and the best)!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
561-732-1414
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards