First Bloom of Charleston

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Deb was so wonderful to work with! She was very responsive to my requests and I trusted her completely. Everything turned out even better than I had imagined! I was worried with a smaller budget I wouldn't get a lot for my money, but Deb gave me more beautiful flowers than I ever expected. Highly recommend!

Elizabeth
09/28/2014

Laura Lee Cady was probably my absolute favorite person to work with as a destination bride. She was amazing, flexible, helpful, everything you could want from a florist! She did an amazing job at taking the pictures I showed her and things I described and turning them into real life for me. My bouquet was incredible, the ceremony decorations were so beautiful. She decorated the arbor and also did a rose petal swirl aisle runner and I'm so glad I have it all in pictures, it looked exactly the way I hoped that it would. She was so easy to work with, and was always extremely quick to respond. Highly recommend, she did a wonderful job!!!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I can not say enough great things about Debi! From our first meeting to the wedding day she was informative, helpful, creative beyond belief and then able to make my vision come to life. She went above and beyond what I had ever expected and my guests and my family couldn't stop saying how beautiful the centerpieces and draping were! My mother and Nana even stayed after the wedding to help clean up just because they wanted to keep the centerpieces [insert embarrassment now] - all the while, Debi smiled and was so understanding. Through the planning she also became a great friend and someone I depended on for recommendations and advice. She never made me feel like I was asking too much or inconveniencing her in any way. I will recommend Debi and her team to any one who needs anything and all things floral!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Debi, Thank you so much for making my bride so happy. You made it so easy for us (me) to navigate the world of flowers; and did so within our budget! And thank you for making the boutineers more 'manly' for us guys. You did a great job and we got so many compliments on the flowers throughout the night. Thank you again for everything!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Debi at First Bloom was so easy and professional to work with, and as a destination bride, all correspondence was either by email or phone. The wedding bouquets and centerpieces created by First Bloom of Charleston were arrangements of subtle blues and soft blush pinks. I sent Debi photographs I found on The Knot's website, and she created the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding. I carried a bouquet of blue hydrangea, pink and purple ranunculus, bright coral roses, stock, and berries down the aisle. My bridesmaids had smaller versions of the my bouquet. This colorful floral design was mirrored in each mason jar centerpiece at the reception's guest tables, and blue hydrangeas were strategically placed throughout the reception hall. The flowers were stunning, and I am so happy that I chose First Bloom. Thank you Debi!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Debi was such a pleasure to work with, she took all of my daughter's ideas and made them a reality. The bouquets were stunning, just like a magazine. I would highly recommend First Bloom. Sherry Linder

Jennifer
05/26/2013

Debi at First Bloom was a breeze to work with. I know nothing about flowers, but she wasn't phased at all. She walked me through every step and produced center pieces and bouquets that I could have never dreamed of. They fit into my day perfectly!

Services Used: Flowers

She provided exactly what she said she would. Everything was beautiful...she uses only the nicest blooms and flowers. She didn't skimp on any vase and every arrangement, centerpiece, bouquet, etc. looked great. I can't think of one bad thing to say. Debi is amazing.

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Debi brought my vision of what I wanted in wedding florals, which I often went back and forth on and had a hard time explaining, to life and far exceeded my expectations. She was always so patient with me when I changed my mind numerous times and kept prices exactly where they needed to be. I would recommend Debi and First Bloom to anyone looking for an amazing florist with prices that aren't ridiculously high!

Services Used: Flowers

AMAZING FLOWERS! Works within your budget, responds to questions and concerns, wonderful person to work with. I had no idea what flowers I wanted so I sent Debi pictures from pinterest. She some how took every picture and turned it in to something unique and beautiful! I had to add some last minute flowers and she was able to get those in time for me. My center piece bowls broke when I shipped them so I couldn't give them to her until the day before the wedding! Debi planned to make the arrangements separately but I was so worried so Debi offered to pick them up the day before if it would make be feel better. You can't find this personal service anywhere! I put my faith in her and she was able to make the arrangements in different bowls and transport them the day of and they were amazing!! Because this was a destination and I planned leaving for my honeymoon right away I couldn't take my flowers home and I was actually upset because I loved them so much!

My flowers ended up being one of my favorite parts of the wedding. She is amazing and did things I didn't even know could be done with flowers! 110% Recommend!

Services Used: Flowers

Absolutely beautiful flower displays, unity candle, bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding.

First Bloom exceeded our expectations and just has a wonderfully creative eye and spirit. They used our online inspiration photos to create the most beautiful arrangements I could imagine.

They helped me surprise my groom with a little addition to his boutonniere during our ceremony, made special flowers for my parent's memorial candles and bears and made the MOST AWESOME flower arrangement for UNDER our Cake on the cake table we could ever imagine.

top notch and highly recommended.

Kayce
12/08/2012

At the beginning of my planning, I did not care at all about flowers. I knew a few I did not like, but didn't have a clear idea of what I did like. I met with two vendors that came recommended to me based on my budget. The other vendor showed me what she'd done for other brides and didn't really seem to care what I really wanted. When I met with Debi, I brought at least a dozen magazines with random ideas for her, and she very quickly figured out what I didn't even know I was asking! We went through a box of flower pictures she had; I said yay or nay, and let her creative mind do the rest! In the end, my flowers were better than I could have imagined.

Kimberleigh
10/13/2012

First Bloom provided the flowers for my Charleston wedding, and they were spectacular! I had a peacock theme and the team was able to bring feathers and many textures into every arrangement that made such an amazing overall look.

Everyone commented on how beautiful the arrangements were, and most importantly, we did not have to spend a fortune!! First bloom was extremely pleasant to work with, and met all of my requests quickly.

Highly recommend!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Debi from First Bloom was super easy to work with! I planned my wedding from out of state and she was able to confirm everything with me over email, which made it very easy for me! She was very responsive and helpful. I gave her a general idea of what I wanted and she made great suggestions - my bouquet was absolutely gorgeous!

Services Used: Flowers

My daughter was having her wedding at the beach at Isle of Palms. I was very nervous working with a florist just by emails. I looked online and was so impressed with Debi and First Blooms webpage that it was an easy decision. Debi was absolutely great to work with. She always was very fast in responding to my questions. She did a great job with the flowers. Exactly what we wanted! Thanks Debi, you are the best!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Debi is so easy to work with! We only met once in person to discuss flowers and pick out some choices. We communicated mostly by email and phone to plan out the details of my arrangements. She tapped in to exactly what i was thinking and created beautiful arrangements that added such elegance to my wedding reception and ceremony. I could not be happier! I was really concerned about the cost of flowers and was not looking to spend a fortune, but Debi worked with my budget to create arrangements that were affordable for me... and you would never guess that by looking at them (very full and colorful). Absolutely amazing. =)