Felicia Bromba - Vancouver Mobile Makeup Artist

Felicia Bromba - Vancouver Mobile Makeup Artist

Elite and customized MOBILE Make-up services for your special day and more...

Fraser Valley | Vancouver | Van. Island | Okanagan, BC V4W 3A9 | map

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Felicia blew me away with her thoroughness, responsiveness, and conscientiousness. She communicates well and often and makes you feel relaxed throughout the whole process.

From the time I had secured her services until the day of my wedding, she'd had a baby in the hospital twice and a broken ankle just weeks before the wedding and yet she never missed an appointment or failed to come through on a promise, even if it was just sending an email exactly when she said she would send it. This lady is totally on top of her game and DEDICATED.

She did my makeup and my hair for my wedding, took her time doing the trials with me on two separate occasions, and was extremely accommodating with my schedule, because I was coming up to BC from Washington state.

I couldn't have been happier with the outcome, either. She asks a lot of questions about what you like and what kind of look you want and gives you exactly what you ask for. She has a ton of experience and is adept at setting exactly the right timeline to get everything done precisely on time. She gives you a lot of information about what to expect on your day, things to do to prepare and things to do to cope throughout the day. She even gives you a wedding day survival kit with touch-up supplies--lip gloss, hair spray, toothpick, bobby pins, etc.

I must say this: the photos on her website drew me in and won her my business, but the experience of working with her now makes me a fan for life. I honestly felt, at first, that spending so much money on makeup might be an overindulgence, but now that the experience is over, I can say that Felicia was worth every penny and then some.

• Wedding: 07/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much for being part of my day! You and Victoria make an awesome team and I will not to hesitate to recommend you guys. I simply could not stop looking at my mom all day and evening. My dad's expression when he saw her was priceless! She was simply glowing all night. She loved the way she looked. Well all the girls did, especially me. You certainly take the stress out of the wedding day Felicia. You professional nature and outgoing personality makes a bride feel at ease. You where open to comments and really heard me on what I wanted for my look and exceeded my "what I wanted to look like" when I seen the finished product. I can not thank you enough :)

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Felicia did my makeup for my august wedding, and my whole experience with her - from the day I first emailed her, to my wedding day, was exceptional.

I initially had reservations about letting someone else do my makeup, because I thought that they would make me look like a completely different person - but Felicia made me look like a better version of myself. And to top it off, my makeup did not fade or crease for the entire day - and my wedding was outside in the hot sun!

She is punctual, organized and efficient. She arrived to the hotel early to set up, and was a complete joy to have in the room with us - it was like having another friend to get ready with. She even came back to do touch ups for myself and all my bridesmaids before dinner started.

Overall a wonderful experience. You can tell that she loves what she does, and she is truly great at it. I would definitely recommend her services to any bride.

Lily

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome service would use them again in a heartbeat!

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Felicia did the makeup for myself (the bride), my mother and my mother-in-law. It was an absolute pleasure working with her! She is incredibly professional and has a friendly, bubbly personality that immediately puts you at ease. She responded to all my queries very quickly and she was able to work with me, my mom and my mother-in-law to achieve the looks we wanted. We all looked amazing and the makeup lasted the whole day!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was thrilled with my make-up services by Felicia- I was pleased with the results at my "trial", but the results on the actual wedding day were breathtaking. Felicia perfectly captured how I wanted to look on my big day: as flawless as possible, while still looking natural, clean and fresh.

I have had problematic skin in the past, but Felicia was able to hide the imperfections, and highlight my best features. Despite uneven skin, indentations, discolourations, etc., Felicia was able to give me great looking skin, which was my number one concern.

All of my bridesmaids, and my mom looked fantastic, and were pleased with their looks.

Initially I thought that the price was a little steep, but now that I have had the services, I can assure you that it is worth every penny. I would spend the money again in a heartbeat for Felicia's services. It is simply worth it.

In addition to her talent and artistry, Felicia was super-professional. She always responded to emails, arrived right on time, and came very prepared.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Felicia did the makeup for me, my bridesmaids and my Mom.

She is very professional, warm, and genuinely wants you to feel comfortable AND beautiful. She is reliable, which is a huge plus for any Bride who is doing her own planning!

She emails you with updates and tips for skin and hair care leading up to the big day. She had me laughing the entire time, and took my mind off the nerves for awhile, which is much appreciated.

Her talent is ridiculous, and she makes you look the most gorgeous you will probably ever be, but still look like you, if that even makes any sense!

Hiring Felicia is an easy decision, because you truly don't have to worry about it again.

She is amazing!!

• Wedding: 09/14/2012
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I have received services from Felicia before as a bridesmaid, and because I was very happy with her work, I've asked her to do my bridal make-up as well. After the trial, I went to the gym and the make-up stayed perfectly beautiful even after my workout. Needless to say, it survived the 20-hour wedding day, and it felt very comfortable all day (I've had make-up done by other artists where I feel my face was caked).

• Wedding: 09/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Felicia and her hair stylist partner, Victoria , were amazing! I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

We had a wonderful time getting ready with them, and I can't tell you how many compliments I received on my hair and makeup -- I've never looked so good!! And my Mum and bridesmaids were really happy too -- they looked beautiful and felt fabulous!

The other amazing thing was that my hair and makeup held up through the heat and the dancing (we got married on the hottest day of the year). I still looked as good at the end of the night as I did at the beginning.

• Wedding: 08/17/2012
L&G
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Felicia and her team were amazing. They arrived on time, got me and my four bridesmaids done on time, and my makeup and hair were perfect for the entire 12+ hour day. They charge a very reasonable fee for the services and service that you get and I thought it was totally worth it. I would recommend her to any bride who wants to look fabulous and picture perfect on their wedding day.

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There's no other word to describe Felicia other than Amazing! I used her services for my wedding and reception this summer. Her work is needless to say phenomenal. She knows how to accentuate all of your best features. I received so many compliments on my makeup throughout my wedding, and my bridesmaids looked extraordinary! She provided great tips for me and my bridal party, made everyone glow without looking cakey and was a blast to be around and chat with. But what blew me away the most is how reasonable her prices were considering how talented she is. I can't wait to use her services again! A real gem :)

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A high recommendation for bridal makeup and hairstyling services provided by Felicia and Victoria for my recent wedding. Both have been an absolutely pleasure to work with! This team is extremely knowledgeable and flexible in helping a bride create her "dream" look for her special day. Their professionalism and expertise in the wedding industry has helped me through the planning process as well - I've received so many added extra tips and suggestions I would even not have thought of! Also, the makeup and the hair stayed put throughout the entire day (more than 12 hours!!) and I received many compliments on the hair and makeup throughout the entire wedding day. That's an added bonus!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There is not enough that I can say about Felicia ! SHE IS AMAZING !!!
When I went for the trial it was such a relaxing experience, absolutely no pressure or stress at all. Sat back and enjoyed the whole experience. Felicia offered suggestions, hints and tips to me without making me feel as though I had to change my vision at all. She spruced up my vision and made me glow ! The day of the Wedding she came all ready, set up and was very personable and made us all laugh. We had fun ! It took the stress and nerves out of the morning. She truly made us feel as though we were special, we were the only ones she was focused on and helped ease any anxiety or fears that I, as a bride, had. She's a lot of fun, very professional, honest and quite honestly ... the best makeup artist. I felt beautiful !!!! I felt .... like a bride.

• Wedding: 04/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I booked Felicia for my wedding this past August and I am so glad her availability fit with my wedding. Felicia ensured I achieved the exact look I was going for but that I didn't look like someone had painted my face on (that's how I felt after getting my grad makeup done years ago).

She kept me up to date with proper pre-wedding details and her talent, professionalism and great personality made me book her for my boudoir shoot as well. Book Felicia well in advance cause she will fill up quickly and you do not want to miss out.

• Wedding: 08/12/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Felicia did a great job on my makeup, customizing it to my skin type. She has a great personality and is very professional and flexible.

She did my mother and mother-in-law's makeup as well. Neither like to have their makeup done by other people, but they were please with the result and process!

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her or use her services again.

• Wedding: 07/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

In classic movies, like Sabrina, or My Fair Lady, a plain girl is transformed into a beauty with a little make-up and a new hairstyle. Right. Like that ever happens. Well, it turns out that Felicia is the person who can do this in real life. This talented make up artist changed 4 very lovely women into magazine gorgeous models in less than a few hours. The make up was light and breathable and did not look like it had been applied with a spatula. As it was a hot summer day it was important that the girls did not feel like they were going to melt and have runny foundation dripping from their faces. The make up lasted long into the night and survived crying, sun and a light sprinkling of mist. While you might not believe this, the father of one of the bridesmaids did not recognize her as she walked down the aisle as she looked so amazing.
Felicia arrived precisely on time, was true to her estimated the time for make up application and was the calm in the storm. One of the reasons we chose Felicia was that she is one of the few people in town who could airbrush a tattoo so that it could not be seen in a photograph. Her work was so good that she managed to hide a huge dragon tattoo that was on the back of the bride! The airbrushing stayed on all night and lasted through 2 dress changes.
Book this vendor. You won't be sorry!

• Wedding: 07/10/2011
604-625-5505
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards