Fantasia Blooms
Unique, custom floral designs, tailored to fit your vision.
5099 Preston Avenue

Sort By:

4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5

Anonymous 13 Reviews
Our flowers came our amazing! I am not a flower girl, and I had very minimal flowers, but you would have never known it at our wedding. We had the basic bouquets, boutonnieres, light petals down the aisle, light petals on the cake table and then our simple centerpieces which Tracy designed for us. Anytime I emailed her she immediately responded, she gave me all the information up front and made it super easy to get all my questions answered. Tracy will work with you and do anything you want, she is amazing!
Wedding: 04/05/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had the pleasure of working with Tracy for our wedding in Livermore, CA and I couldn't be happier with her work. I started out with a very small budget for flowers thinking that I'd do a couple of things on my own like bridesmaids' bouquets. I was worried that Tracy wouldn't want to work with my tiny budget, but she came up with a brilliant plan and was very honest about what I could and could not do. I also had no idea what I wanted, just an idea of colors and size, and Tracy created the most stunning centerpieces for me.

Later on in the wedding planning when I became older and wiser and decided I probably shouldn't take on the burden of doing my own flowers at all, I asked Tracy if I could add more items to my order. She cheerfully amended my order, no questions asked. And when we decided we wanted flowers on our wedding cake, she worked directly with our baker to make sure we had the flowers we needed.

Tracy is super responsive and very talented, I highly recommend her!
Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tracy provided beautiful flower arrangements as well as wooden stands for my wedding ceremony and reception. During my consultations, she was nothing less than energetic, very knowledgeable in her craft, and easy to work with. She is very responsive to e-mails which was also a plus. For the cost of weddings these days, it's always nice when vendors offer more affordable and more realistic costs. For my wedding, I think I got great flower arrangements for a very reasonable amount. Tracy made sure she worked around my budget while giving me the best options.
Wedding: 04/28/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I chose Tracy as my florist for my wedding after she did the bouquets for my sister's wedding last October. She did such amazing work for her I couldn't wait to see what she could do for my wedding.

Like with my sister wedding, I planned on just buying the bouquets for her and doing my own flowers for the centerpieces and the arch. I brought in my inspiration photos and immediately she knew the look I was going for! She helped me plan out how many flowers I would need for my centerpieces and gave advice on how to keep them fresh.

On my wedding day I could not believe how beautiful the bouquets were! EXACTLY the look I was going for and the flowers I purchased for my centerpieces were beautiful. The colors all complimented each other so well and I got many compliment on my bouquet.

The entire process working with Tracy was great. She is very sweet and checks in at every step of the process. When some of the flowers she were sent were not up to par, she sent them back and got new ones from the distributor and she checked in after my wedding to make sure everything went well.

If you are looking for a florist for your wedding, go with Fantasia Blooms! You will not be disappointed!
Wedding: 04/07/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tracy at Fantasia Blooms did an amazing job for my winery wedding. She provides one consultation to meet with her before the wedding. During this meeting, my husband and I came up with some ideas, flipped through some photo books and decided which flowers we wanted. This part would have been a little more helpful if they had an album of their previous work I could compare with. I knew the color scheme I wanted, but could have used more pictures of centerpiece shapes for example. She helped us keep our flowers personal to our story. We wanted orchids because we were engaged in Hawaii. She made everything work, and put an artistic design on everything from the centerpieces to the bouquets, to even sprinkling crystals and rose petals on the guest tables. I highly recommend Fantasia Blooms. Keep in mind that the flower budget is bound to stray a bit if you want flowers that are expensive and out of season. Leave room in budget for things like rose petal gutters along the aisle and cake flowers for example.
Wedding: 04/06/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I wanted to surprise my Wife with her wedding bouquet, and spoke with Tracy multiple times. I had a very specific idea and Tracy was able to stir me towards something that would be within my budget, and look great.
When she found out her supplier did not have a specific flower I wanted, she immediately emailed me with about 5 other options to choose from.
Also I was a bit late to the wedding, but the flowers were there on time!
Wedding: 11/19/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tracy was a pleasure to work with as our wedding day florist. She is very responsive to email and was very flexible with working within our budget. Everything came out beautifully! I would recommend her to any bride =)
Wedding: 10/01/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I got introduced to Tracey at the Livermore bridal fair where I won a raffle for a $500 gift certificate for Fantasia Blooms. Although I had a family friend doing our centerpieces Tracey made up the bouquets and boutonnieres and they were just perfect! She is incredibly knowledgeable about what works well together and gave me great suggestions on how to build my bouquet. Everyone raved about how beautiful the bouquets were, thanks Tracey!
Wedding: 09/10/2011

Private User 5 Reviews
My flowers were amazing and just how I had hoped. Tracy was so helpful in going over my vision and helping me to achieve exactly what I wanted. She was always easy to get in touch with and my flowers were perfect on my wedding day!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tracy did an awesome job for our wedding- She was really personable and you could tell she really enjoys making your wedding day just the way you want it to be. She helped me figure out what I wanted our bouquets to look like and did well to stay within our budget. She also accommodated a bunch of changes I wanted to make a couple weeks before the wedding. The flowers came out just as I had imagined, if not better. Go with Fantasia Blooms!
Wedding: 07/31/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I am some sort of a flower novice. I love to look at them, but when it comes to choosing them for a wedding I was pretty much lost!
After pricing out flowers that I thought I wanted, I knew my budget just wouldn't allow. After obsessing over pictures of all sorts of combinations, my husband (then Fiancee) and I decided to give Fantasia Blooms a call.
Thank goodness we did. Tracy was with us every step of the way! She was able to put together a beautiful package for us and worked on our estimate until it was perfect for our budget!
I am so pleased with her work, my only complaint is that flowers don't last forever!!!
Wedding: 06/25/2011
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Fantasia blooms offered professional help and patient guidance in choosing our wedding flowers. It's not easy to sit down with the bride and groom and each of their mothers and hammer out a flower plan. Fantasia blooms did just that. Even better, we had a major change a month before the wedding and it was easily incorporated into our wedding arrangements.

I would highly recommend fantasia blooms services!
Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Wonderful and easy to work with.
Wedding: 11/27/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Picking Traci at Fantasia Blooms for our wedding flowers was one of the best choices we made. We were working with her from out of state, and she was always incredibly fast with her responses and always willing to make changes and work with us. She truly wanted us to have them look the way that we had envisioned for the day. On the day of the wedding, we were so happy with the end result. The flowers in the centerpieces, bouquets, and buotonnieres were beautiful, and looked even better than we had imagined. I would recommend Fantasia Blooms to anyone looking for a talented florist.
Wedding: 11/13/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tracy is simply amazing! She brought my vision of my wedding to life and I couldn't be more pleased with her work. She was so easy to work with and patient despite my lack of knowledge of flowers. She is always full of great ideas, creative, flexible & so pleasant. She even went out of her way to pick out fabric for my head table because I was so frazzled with other details at the time to do it myself. Everyone was so impressed by the center pieces (tall orchids on stems backed by manzanita branches surrounded by vases of submerged orchids with floating candles). The tables were lit a glow and set the most romantic and beautiful atmosphere.
And unlike so many other florists who insisted peonies would be impossible to get for my wedding, Tracy never said a word otherwise. My bridesmaids couldn't stop complimenting on how beautiful their bouquets were (bright pink peonies, orchids, mixed with roses) or how perfect mine looked (full & round) just like I asked for!
I could go on and on about what else she made that was so beautiful but I'm sure most would stop reading.
In short, Tracy is the best. And I am so thankful I found her!!!
Wedding: 09/18/2010

Private User 6 Reviews
Tracie was excellent to work with and everything was beautiful. I would highly recommend her!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
 925-371-1036
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire