Floral Design Studio

48501 Warm Springs Blvd Suite 115, Fremont, CA 94539 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Floral Design Studio

Floral Design Studio is a wedding florist located in Fremont, California, serving the San Francisco, Monterey, and Napa Valley region. They consult with couples to create custom floral designs that match their wishes, producing beautiful and elegant wedding events. Couples can be confident that they will be well taken care of by the team at Floral Design Studio.

Floral Design Studio offers couples many floral services, including consultations, event design, venue visits, and samples. They work with nearly-weds to create gorgeous designs that both clients and guests will fall in love with, ensuring a hassle-free process from the initial conversation to the final venue visit. Couples can relax on the morning of their big day as the team provides delivery, as well as setup and clean up of all the floral arrangements. Couples can purchase the following floral arrangements from Floral Design Studio:

• Aisle decor
img5798

66 Reviews for Floral Design Studio

Anagha T. · Married on 10/19/2020

Very Professional and Creative

Nona is a very very sweet and patient lady, she was very quick and responded very well to our needs and constraints. She was very patient with us and in a very short time delivered a very beautiful setup. Her cost is very reasonable. Would definitely hire her in the future and recommend to friend and family

Sent on 10/30/2020

Michelle · Married on 10/27/2019

LOVE!! highly recommended!

Nona is the BEST florist I could’ve asked for! Flowers at weddings are super important to me - they’re the first thing I notice at any wedding. I don’t know much about flowers, at all (ie, don’t know the names, don’t know how much they cost, don’t know how to arrange even a basic bunch in a basic vase lol). But Nona made my vision for wedding flowers come to life. And we got SOO many compliments from guests about how beautiful our floral arrangements were! During my first meeting with Nona, I had nothing finalized - I showed her my ideas for my bridal gown, bridesmaids dresses, and groom/groomsmen color ideas. I also showed photos of flowers/colors I liked, along with some examples of arrangements I liked from her yelp page. And we reviewed/finalized all those ideas a couple weeks before the wedding. And that was all Nona worked off of to bring my vision to life. I had no clue what I would see the day of, but the moment I saw the flowers, I was 100% satisfied and so very pleased. I kept admiring the flowers every day for as long as they lasted, and even tried to dry as much as I could to make them “last” longer. Additionally, Nona is flexible. I let her know my budget, and she helped me get as close to my budget as possible by making some changes to the initial proposal she sent (ie, shrank the tall/large centerpieces by 2-4 inches, which was fine with me - they were still huge & larger than average!) THANK YOU NONA for helping me create the most beautiful wedding florals I could’ve imagined! I highly recommend her & would use her again for any future floral arrangement needs :)

Sent on 11/11/2019

Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you So much Michelle for all the kind words. It was pleasure for me and my team to help you on your important day. Really happy that everything met your expectations . Even more appreciate your wonderful review!
    Thank you!
    nona

Floral Design Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 85
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 85
    $ 150
    $ 2800
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

• 48501 Warm Springs Blvd Suite 115, Suite 115 Fremont, CA, 94539 See on map
    510-992-6581 (Phone number)
    5106567067 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Floral Design Studio)