Attributes highlighted by couples

Attention to Detail
Flowers Quality

On WeddingWire since 2020

Artist - Floral - Designer

Based in San Bruno, CA, I specialize in providing floral arrangements for weddings and events in the greater San Francisco Bay Area. I enjoy meeting new couples and working with you to bring your vision for your wedding flowers to life. I believe that every arrangement should be unique and reflective of your personality and style, ensuring that your big day is truly special.

Karyssa Miller’s Floral Expressions is your go-to florist for your big day! I offer fully customized floral estimates to cater to your specific needs and wants. I offer everything from bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and flower girl or boy accessories to centerpieces, cocktail hour, and bar decorations, not to mention flowers for the cake. I also offer altar or arch flowers, aisle decor, and anything else you can think of to make your special day even more magical. As a artistic colorist, I ensure that you get the perfect pop of color or natural greenery that brings your floral arrangements to life. Additionally, I have rental items for décor, such as tea lights, string lights, lanterns, small fabric for draping, and a couple of wooden arches. With Karyssa Miller’s Floral Expressions, you can rest assured that you will have the most beautiful and memorable wedding decor you have always dreamt of!

Karyssa’s background in art and textiles reflects her distinct approach to floral arrangements. She studied at the Kansas City Art Institute in Missouri. As a certified Master textile weaver, she handmakes fabrics on a loom. She also has extensive experience in event management in the corporate world and brings consummate professionalism to her work. With a background in day-of coordination, she is available to help you plan your wedding and fill it with blooming botanicals.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$265

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$165

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Set Up
Venue Visit
Ceremony
Reception

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Karyssa Miller's Floral Expressions is highly recommended by multiple reviewers for wedding florals. She is described as talented, sweet, patient, and professional. Reviewers appreciate her attention to detail and ability to bring their vision to life. Karyssa is also commended for her flexibility, affordability, and the stunning floral arrangements she creates. Overall, customers highly recommend her for making their wedding day beautiful and memorable.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Lindsey
Lindsey G. Sent on 11/07/2023

Just hire her!!

Karyssa is not only so incredibly talented, she is truly the sweetest person. I absolutely loved working/planning with her! Her attention to detail, organization, thoughtfulness, and professionalism made each of our meetings so effective yet easy. I'm by no means a floral expert so I really leaned on Karyssa's professional advice when it came to which flowers to pick or what looked well together based on my inspiration photos.

She brought my vision for my wedding to life, but far beyond what I thought was possible. She was able to bring even the smallest details to life in the most beautiful ways. Not only did she create stunning bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding party, but she set up our reception room with all of our decor. It was stunning, and by far my husband and my favorite part of our whole wedding day. I can’t recommend Karyssa enough!! Not only does her pricing blow her competitors out of the water, but her patience and fun made her my favorite vendor to work with :)
Barbara
Barbara Sent on 10/06/2023

Amazing florals

Wow, I am so glad I worked with Karyssa. It was a bit of a risky decisions as I couldn't find too many reviews online, but something about her website, communication, and the photos I saw really captured my interest.

Karyssa was incredibly sweet and supportive throughout our wedding planning - even when I came in stressed and overwhelmed during our first walkthrough. She also listened to our budget restraints and was able to deliver amazing florals under 2k. I really appreciated that - especially after interviewing with so many florists who weren't willing to budge or work with our budget at all!

We had a bouquet, boutonniere, and 8 centerpieces. Along with a bouquet on the host desk when people entered. Everything was gorgeous. We had a blue, white, gold theme and Karyssa followed through! We also did not have a coordinator and I'm very appreciative that Karyssa was willing to take over some of the coordinator role for us too. Thank you for making our wedding beautiful!
R
Rachelle G. Sent on 03/28/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Amazing, beautiful and so helpful

I recently worked with Karyssa Miller's Floral Expressions for my wedding, and I couldn't be happier with the experience. From start to finish, she went above and beyond to make sure that every aspect of our floral arrangements was perfect.
During our initial consultation, Karyssa took the time to listen to our vision and ideas for our wedding day, and she worked closely with us to bring that vision to life. She offered helpful suggestions and guidance along the way, while always remaining flexible and open to our input.
On the day of the wedding, the floral arrangements were simply stunning. From the bouquets to the centerpieces, every detail was executed flawlessly. Our guests were in awe of the beautiful flowers and greenery that adorned the venue.
Not only were the flowers gorgeous, but the level of service we received from Karyssa was top-notch. She was always professional, prompt, and easy to communicate with throughout the entire process. It was clear that she truly cared about making our day special and memorable.
Overall, I would highly recommend Karyssa Miller's Floral Expressions to anyone in need of a talented and reliable wedding florist. She exceeded our expectations in every way and helped make our wedding day truly unforgettable. Thank you, Karyssa, for all of your hard work and for making our floral dreams a reality!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Karyssa  Miller
Karyssa Miller
Owner

Artist - Floral - Design

As an artist, I have a unique way of looking at floral design. I never get stuck on what we can and cannot do. I like to stay “tell me what would you like, and I will make that”. I love being creative, and for me, creating truly special floral and decor for weddings and special events brings so much joy.

I earned my Bachelors in Fine Arts from the Kansas City Art Institute in Missouri, MO, with a double major in fiber and ceramics, and then my Masters in Fine Art Textiles at Kent State University in Ohio. I’m a certified Master textile handweaver(TM), which means I hand-make fabric on looms. In addition to an artistic eye, I bring years of experience in event management, professional organization, and decor to my work as a florist. I managed the Landmark Worldwide Course Supervisor program, during which I produced their 4 major programs or courses. I’ve also helped both individuals and businesses as a professional organizer.

In addition to creating the florals, I am also available to support the event from setup through the strike, either as a manager for both florals and decor for larger events or as the day of coordinator assisting the event planner.

Saratoga Springs