Michelle Angeli Photography

San Francisco, CA View map Visit website
$4,800 Most Popular Price

$4,800 Most Popular Price

Michelle Angeli Photography is a wedding photography business based in Sonoma, California. Instead of focusing on a specific style, Michelle looks for inspiration in the moment and story of your big day. She will make precious moments last a lifetime through contemporary, natural and traditional images. With Michelle Angeli Photography, you can expect to make amazing memories together.

Depending on your needs and wishes, the San Francisco wedding photographer provides a variety of creative services. Couples may select from the following offerings:

• Additional hours
  • High-res images
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Destination/travel
  • Wedding portraits
  • Digital files

Areas Covered
Michelle Angeli Photography serves couples in the Greater Bay Area. She is willing to travel beyond San Francisco and accommodate destination weddings.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4800

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Janine
    Janine F. Getting married on 11/20/2021

I found gold on Reddit!

What can I say about Michelle that hasn't been already said? She is absolutely amazing to work with and made not only our engagement pictures boo-tiful, but our COVID wedding absolutely memorable. She was everything I needed when it came to this wedding. She went above and beyond trying to help me plan out the day and arranging our small group of family and friends. I am so lucky to have found a review of her work on Reddit one random night looking for reasonable bay area photographers. She was honestly my saving grace through it all. She is very flexible and accommodating - especially when it came to planning and cancelling and then replanning a COVID wedding.
    Diana C. Married on 07/02/2021

The best decision we made when planning our wedding!

Where do I even begin! We hired Michelle as our photographer for our May 2020 wedding that ended up getting pushed twice due to COVID. Michelle was understanding, flexible, transparent, and communicative with each change. Given all the changes of the past year my husband and I had never ended up booking a month of coordinator or a florist for our wedding reception -- a few month before the wedding I was beginning to stress, but lucky for us Michelle had just added those two things as services she provides! She was so accommodating to add that onto our photography, and let me tell you... IT WAS ALL PERFECT. She is a meticulous planner, clearly talented creative, non-judgmental professional even though I was very behind on planning, and an overall very fun person that will keep you relaxed throughout your time working together. Within 2 days after our party we already had a handful of sneak peaks of our wedding photos and we are so in love with them already. She perfectly captures the emotions of the day and kept both me and my husband relaxed and able to laugh and show the joy of the day through our photos. I can go on and on but... if you're looking for an incredibly talented photographer or an all in hype woman who can do it all for you (which in our experience I think everyone needs!), Michelle is definitely the one. My husband regularly says booking Michelle to do everything she did for us was the best money we spent during wedding planning!
  • Caroline
    Caroline G. Married on 06/12/2021

Phenomenal!

My husband and I are beyond grateful to have had Michelle as our photographer during our elopement at San Francisco City Hall. We didn't have any engagement photos taken so we didn't know what to expect and we were a bit nervous. Michelle put us at complete ease! She's so friendly and funny, and she really brought out the best in us, which translated to our photos. She knew exactly what shots would be the best and listened to us when we had ideas. Our photos are PHENOMENAL, and we cannot imagine having anyone else memorialize our day. We highly recommend her!! Thanks, Michelle!

Sonoma & San Francisco, CA, 95476
415-942-9103
Location of (Michelle Angeli Photography)

Michelle Angeli Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Michelle Angeli Photography include in the starting price?

Michelle Angeli Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Michelle Angeli Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Michelle Angeli Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Michelle Angeli Photography offer?

Michelle Angeli Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Michelle Angeli Photography offer?

Michelle Angeli Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Michelle Angeli Photography offer for wedding events?

Michelle Angeli Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Michelle Angeli Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Michelle Angeli Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding