Engaging Celebrations

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Being the Mother of the Bride for the first time, I was completely overwhelmed with all the details that went along with planning a large wedding. I had no idea what we were doing. After hiring Beverly, the whole experience was nothing but fun and stress free for me and my daughter. She took our anxious calls calmed us down immediately. Her knowledge of the industry, ability to work within our budget and professionalism are the best. She made us feel like her only client when we knew she was also helping many other brides plan their special day. Beverly not only has every detail covered, she also adds special "perks" to make the day extremely special for the bride and groom.
Even though I know a lot more now about planning weddings now, with two daughters to go, I don't ever want to do one without Beverly and Engaging Celebratons!
Wedding: 02/25/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
If you want a stress-free, problem-free and perfect wedding day Engaging Celebrations will give you that. Before I was engaged I never imagined I would have a wedding planner, but now I don't know what my mother and I would have done without Beverly! She was there from the minute we asked her to plan our wedding until I left our reception 7 months later. She got to know me as a bride and exactly what I wanted my wedding to look like. The vendor recommendations she made could not have fit mine and my husbands personalities better. She helped my day turn out absolutely perfect, so much so that I would not change one thing. Monthly meeting kept us on track with what needed to be done and most importantly the budget.
Beverly has a love for weddings and will do anything to make sure it's perfect. It rained all day on our wedding day but I never would have know! I very thankful she was there on our wedding day, she kept the bridal party (22 + people) on schedule and made everything happen!
Wedding: 02/18/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Beverly helped my daughter plan her wedding. Her ideas were amazing as was her organization. We never felt overwhelmed . She helped us stay on task, adhere to the time line, and we had so much fun with her. She became a friend. The wedding day was perfect.
Wedding: 02/18/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Beverly and the Engaging Celebrations staff were fabulous and we are so thankful for their help in making our wedding day perfect! As a law student in Virginia trying to plan my Birmingham wedding from 10 hours away, I could not have done it without Beverly. She was there for me and my mom through every step of the process, making everything fun and stress-free. She tailored to our specific needs, helping us pack in as much as possible on my quick visits to town and communicating with me and helping coordinate everything while I was away. Her organization and creativity were invaluable and our wedding day itself was flawless and enjoyable, as we were able to relax and know that she had everything under control. Even my four-year-old flower girl looked at her at the reception and said "I'm so glad you're here!" We had a big wedding, huge families, and a large wedding party and none of it phased her at all! She is fantastic and I cannot recommend her enough!
Wedding: 01/07/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Beverly Andrews of Engaging Celebrations is an absolute must for any bride planning a wedding. She is just AMAZING! Beverly was my life line for the 14 months of planning we did for our December 10, 2011 wedding. I loved how she kept us on budget and got to know me and my family! She helped me to focus on what was most important to Jason and I on our big day. This way she could allocate the budget to certain areas I felt meant more to me. She is very organized and gives you a checklist at each meeting to keep you on track of bookings, etc. She came to every vendor meeting with me and I respected her professional opinion. You must book her for your wedding I promise you will not be disappointed!
Wedding: 12/10/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Engaging Celebrations was the lead coordinator for a reception recently held here at Old Car Heaven. The staff was polite, professional and extremely detail-oriented. On the night of the reception everything went off as-planned and our staff looks forward to the opportunity to work with Engaging Celebrations on many future events.
Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
On September 3, 2011, my daughter's wedding and pre-activities were everything she dreamed and without Catherine Franklin (and the Engaging Celebrations staff) valued knowledge and experience, it would not have happened. I live 2 hours from Birmingham and my daughter was extremely busy in her new career so Catherine narrowed down our vendor choices to the best three for each category based on budget and my daughter's wishes. She made all the meeting arrangements, coordinated everything, and we just showed up and had opinions. On the wedding day, I had no doubt that everything was addressed and would go according to our plans. Best value for our money and would highly recommend them based on service, Christian attitude, flexibility, understanding of my daughter's dreams and making them happen even on a tighter budget. Catherine was a friend when needed while maintaining her professionalism. Absolute joy to work with - really can't say enough good things about her. You won't regret adding her services to your wedding planning.
Wedding: 09/03/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot recommend Beverly Andrews from Engaging Celebrations highly enough! She was absolutely amazing from the very first meeting through until our wedding day. I often remarked to my mother how lucky we were to have someone as organized as Beverly along the way. The year before my wedding I was getting my graduate degree and Beverly kept me organized when I didn't have time to be myself. Also I came down with bronchitis the week of my wedding and because Beverly had already kept us so organized, I was able to focus on getting better! She was such a kind person to work with and had amazing relationships with all of my vendors which kept my wedding day running so smoothly. The first piece of advice I could give to any soon-to-be bride would be to find a wedding planner--and you can not do better than Beverly Andrews!
Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I couldn't have had a better wedding planner than Beverly Andrews and her people at Engaging Celebratons! There were times that something would come up and she would have it solved in no time! As Mother of the Bride, I was able to enjoy the engagement without fretting, because Beverly always kept wonderful lists for us. We always knew what we needed to do ahead of time! She is a great organizer! I loved how she look care of the bride and groom on the wedding day. She even made sure they ate their dinner from all the reception food after the 7PM wedding before the reception! That way they were not hungry while they were seeing all the quests! She was absolutely great to work with!
Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had the absolute pleasure of having Neki Garrett as my wedding coordinator. She was more than I could've asked for from beginning to end. During the whole process, she made sure everything was taken care of (even the little details I would've forgot) and she really became not just our wedding planner, but our friend. With my family being from out of state, she helped me in more ways than I can count. On the week of the wedding, and the day of, she had everything organized, planned, and perfect. Katherine joined Neki on the day of to make sure everything was perfect...and they both were wonderful. I can't put into words my appreciation for making my wedding a day never to be forgotten!
Wedding: 05/07/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our wedding was August 28, 2010. Beverly Andrews from Engaging Celebrations in Birmingham, AL was our wedding planner. She planned my sisters in 2009 and mine in 2010. Needless to say, she has become a part of our family and the service Engaging Celebrations provides is absolutely amazing. I was out of state during the entire planning process and I received updates weekly...and daily some of the time! I did not have to worry about anything. Our wedding was perfection. If I did it over again, there is NO WAY I would choose any other wedding coordinator.
Wedding: 08/28/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Beverly Andrews was the planner for both of my daughter's weddings. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and her extraordinary talents. She made certain that each of our girls had beautiful weddings that reflected their distinct personalities and tastes. She does not plan "cookie cutter" events! She does not leave any detail to chance. I was completely relaxed and able to have a wonderful time on both wedding days. Beverly is a true professional, and I can't imagine having anyone else in charge of such an important day.
Wedding: 08/28/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I thought I was going to be a backyard wedding kind of Bride! But, the guest list just kept growing! I booked my favorite band, I picked out the venue that was perfect and thought I was on a roll.... And, then I was stuck, I had six months to pull it all together and I had no idea what to do next! And, that's when Beverly Andrews came into my life. Beverly Andrews from Engaging Celebrations had the perfect timeline set up for us. I was able to calmly do what needed to be done knowing that I had Engaging Celebrations helping me! The thoughtful details that Beverly would suggest just blew me away! And, that was just the planning of the wedding she also helped me choose the perfect invitations that were a reflection of my style and personality and helped me book the photographer I had my heart set on! There is no way my Mother and I could have made it through the planning process without Beverly...after each meeting Mom and I would just look at each other and say WOW...I wouldn't have thought of that or what great ideas and suggestions!!! But, most important was the WEDDING DAY!!! We all just enjoyed the whole day... I was calm and truly enjoyed every minute! I felt like such a princess on this special day! My parents enjoyed themselves so much knowing that they had no worries...Beverly had control of every little detail! Beverly, kept the whole day going on time and just flowing naturally and ready with a solution for any snag, pull, or spot! First Beverly brought my Dad in to see me....She believed in the importance of a Father being the first to see his daughter on this day....then Beverly set up some time for my husband and I to have a moment together and that moment will never be forgotten....the special romantic touches in the honeymoon hotel room were such a nice surprise also, arranging to have our luggage already delivered for us was sweet! The day was totally on a schedule and, as the Bride I enjoyed every memorable moment, stress-free.... it was a grand party! I highly recommend Beverly Andrews and Engaging Celebrations for a flawless, enjoyable, and most definitely the most memorable wedding experience of your life!!!
Wedding: 08/21/2010
Services Used: Invitations, Wedding Planning, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Beverly Andrews of Engaging Celebrations helped make our wedding day the best day of our lives. From the first time we met her, we knew that she would be a perfect match for us and could make what we wanted our wedding to be, a reality. She helped us plan everything, down to the smallest detail - that we would have surely forgotten - and helped make the wedding not only a success but a party that no one wanted to leave! Beverly helped us interact with the best vendors in Birmingham which in turn helped us in scheduling, quality and cost – basically, Beverly was on top of it, no matter what. Beverly did a great job from day one and looking back, there is no doubt that we made the right choice in working with Beverly and Engaging Celebrations! Beverly was not only a great person to work with, but is now a great friend!
Wedding: 07/17/2010
1.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
Please DO NOT hire Engaging Celebrations as your wedding planner. I FIRED them 2 months before my wedding and it was one of the BEST decisions I ever made. They tried to offer me an almost $700 refund after I outlined where I felt their service had failed me. They would only give me the $700 refund if I agreed to sign a confidentiality agreement which restricted me, my fiance, my family, his family and a whole host of other people from saying anything negative about Engaging Celebrations. I declined because I cared more about being able to warn other brides and their family/friends about their poor service. I want to save others the trouble and make sure they get a wedding planner that will truly earn every penny that a high-quality wedding planner deserves. Inbox me at ceahbs06@gmail.com if you want more details.
Wedding: 05/15/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
After seven years of dating, he finally popped the question! Because we had dated so long, I didn't want a long engagement. We had 7 months to pull it all together. My mom and I started planning for the big day, but kept getting let down. Finally, my mom contacted Beverly of Engaging Celebrations. From that day on, planning was a breeze! I am a very detailed person, so it is difficult for me not to be involved in every little thing. With Engaging Celebrations, I was able to be involved as much as I wanted to be, but felt 100% comfortable leaving Beverly to do her job if I ever felt overwhelmed. We met several times with Beverly during the planning process, going over each detail. The final result was the wedding of my dreams!
Wedding: 03/13/2010
 205-383-3326
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire