BrittanyB Events

Birmingham, AL View map

BrittanyB Events is a full service wedding and event planning company. We specializing in upscale wedding events that uniquely reflect our couple’s love stories and overall vision for their day. We plan, design and execute a spectacular experience for our couples and their guests with their needs in mind.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

D Jones B. Married on 06/12/2021

Over & Beyond

I booked BrittanyB Events about 6 weeks before my event.
    Brittany immediately made me feel at ease. She handled EVERYTHING that we needed to get done. She stayed in constant communication with us & she ALWAYS responded almost immediately to any of my emails or texts.
    Hiring BrittanyB Events was the best investment that we made for our wedding day.
    BrittanyB Events definitely is a 5 star company!
  • Shalonda
    Shalonda J. Married on 05/01/2021

Best Wedding Planner Ever!!

My husband and I initially set out to plan our wedding on our own but after a few hiccups in the road we decided that we needed help so we reached out to Brittany B. Events.

Brittany was so patient and thoughtful with us as we started our journey envisioning our big day. She has great relationships with a variety of vendors including photographers, florists, bartenders , rental companies and venues so that made the experience so much easier. We were connected to AMAZING vendors that cared about making our day just as special as we did.

Brittany was so supportive along the way and attended every vendor meeting and even helped with picking my wedding dress! When it came to our wedding day Brittany and her team were so professional and made sure that my husband and I did not stress one bit. They even provided non-alcoholic mimosas for my under 21 bridesmaids. The entire experience was simply TOP TIER!!

If you are looking for a planner in Birmingham,AL or anywhere (she deserves to be flown out!) please contact Brittany and her team!

BrittanyB Events's reply:

Thank you so much Shalonda and Terry!! You were both dream clients !!! My team and I enjoyed helping make your wedding day amazing !! I wish you many years of love, laughter and happiness!! ❤️❤️

Brittany B.
  • Amy
    Amy T. Married on 01/02/2021

Best Wedding Planner on This Side of Heaven

There are literally no words to describe just how grateful I am for Brittany. My experience was something anyone could only dream of. Not only was the process simple and organized, Brittany took my vision and surpassed it. Considering being in a pandemic, my experience was nothing short of amazing. I was actually able to get the wedding of my dreams, which was a small and intimate event with just our parents, musicians, and amazing vendors. She was not only organized but paid extreme attention to detail. She was attentive, supportive, and reassuring during my entire process. I may be one of only a few brides that can honestly say that I was not stressed one bit. She will support you and guide you through the entire process. She is rare and one of a kind. I will definitely be using her for future events. ❤️

BrittanyB Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Amy!! You were the dream bride. We were glad to be a part of your special day. We wish you and Anthony many years of love !!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Marliceia Chavers Artistry Marliceia Chavers Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Brittany is simply amazing! She is an expert in her craft who is continuously seeking ways to provide a breathtaking experience for her clients. She is professional, efficient, and a joy to work with.

Cakes by Kim Cakes by Kim Wedding Cakes

It is always a treat to work with the BrittanyB Events team! They are extremely organized and professional, yet fun to work with! I highly recommend their services for couples planning a wedding or any type of special event.

Birmingham, AL, 35299
2058347145
Location of (BrittanyB Events)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding