Elite Video Productions

Value
Flexibility

very good,

Services Used: Videography

Extremely talented! Excellent service!

Services Used: Videography

Great videography and very sweet people

4.7

Elite worked with me so very well. Two weeks before the wedding we decided to book a videographer. They got right to work with us and even drove to Austin from San Antonio without thinking twice. I was very pleased with the end product and have recommended them to brides. We truly cherish our wedding video and are very thankful for Elite!

Services Used: Videography

We hired Elite Wedding Video (San Antonio & Austin) to film our wedding in Austin in October 2007. Sam and his wife were great to work with, very professional, proactive in following-up on wedding details as well as post wedding deliverables, and they blew us away with the amazing video that they provided us of our wedding. They are truly cinematic masters and we very highly recommend them. You can check out some of their work at: http://www.elitevp.com/

Profile Picture
kidsome
02/23/2007

Very professional and my wedding video came out great. They made as many copies as I requested and delivered them to me in a dvd. Footage was great, worth the money. The picture quality was also very nice and lets me relive my wedding over and over.