Arise Media

San Antonio, TX View map Visit website

$950 Most Popular Price

Arise Media is a San Antonio, Texas-based video production company that specializes in capture and creation of distinctive wedding films. Owner and sole creative of the business, Arianna Aloia is an enthusiastic individual with an innate talent for visual storytelling. Her love of cameras began as a young child and has only continued to grow throughout the years. Today, Arianna is the proud owner of her own business and has compiled an impressive portfolio of work. Arianna’s cinematic style is known for producing timeless wedding films that are sure to never go out of style.

Wedding packages are available for your consideration and are designed to help you get the most out of your investment. Each collection is designed to offer a variety of top-tier services ensuring your special event is documented right. Arise Media commits to working closely with you throughout the process. Arianna’s hope is to reflect your style and personality through her work.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$950

Multi. Cameras

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Highlight Video

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

1 User photo

Gladys M. Married on 05/30/2021

Arianna was amazing!

I decided a week and a half before my wedding I wanted a videographer. I searched and searched and Arianna fit into my budget. She is very professional and super sweet! I love my wedding video and highly recommend her!
  • Bianca
    Bianca A. Married on 12/20/2020

Last minute miracle

One week before our wedding we were scrambling to find a videographer that we originally didn’t plan on getting. At just a few days out, Ariana and her team were
    so accommodating and a blessing to have at our wedding to record every moment. The final video came in much quicker than we expected and we were blown away by how beautifully put together it was. We will cherish it forever.

Pricing

Arise Media Price Rates

Team

Arianna  Aloia
Arianna Aloia
Owner

Hi there! My name is Arianna Aloia. I am currently in my last year at Texas A&M University- Corpus Christi. I am passionate about videography and I would love to turn your vision into a reality.

San Antonio, Texas San Antonio, TX, 78201
Location of (Arise Media)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding