ele Cake Co.

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

We ordered cupcakes and a mini cake for our wedding and it was a hit! We were able to customize the cupcakes with different flavors, fillings, and icing, and rent the cupcake stand through Ele, which made everything easier. Ele set up everything for us at the venue and it was perfect, not to mention, delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

They made me a beautiful cake exactly how I envisioned. Their wedding consultants are great to work with; they will design a cake to fit exactly what you want. Also, the cake tastes amazing!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Holy cow how yummy are Ele's cakes? I found them fun when we were tasting and designing our cake and super reliable with their delivery. I can hardly wait til our 1 year anniversary cake arrives!! Thank you

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My cake was beautiful and delicious. I went for a more budget friendly option of their $1 cupcakes. They put sprinkles on them to fancy them up and allowed us to buy and give them whatever color cupcake liners we wanted. Very impressed with the services.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My cake was exactly what I designed. Absolutely beautiful and unique. The cake was delicious. The process to pick the cake was stress free and fun. Thank you!

Recently Married

They had beautiful cake arrangements for you to view at the cake tasting. There were so many different cake, icing, and filling flavors to choose from. Ours turned out beautiful, and they will even give you a fresh topper for your one year anniversary so you don't have to find freezer storage room!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

ELE is my all time favor bakery anyway but the wedding cake and groomsmen cake they made were exception! And the fact that 99% of the cake was covered in my favorite buttercream frosting was "The Icing On The Cake...lol". Guests were amazed that it not only looked good but tasted delish! The detail on the cameo hunting groomsmen cake was out of this world. and the wedding cake was exactly what we asked for. Thank you ELE staff for making these cakes yet another thing that our guests raved about.

Future Mrs
10/04/2014

We did a dessert bar through Ele Cake and it was a HUGE hit! Only reason I am not giving them a 5 star of quality of service was they did not put out the display, my wedding coordinators had to & the cost of transportation was a little high in my opinion for them not to put out the display.

Recently Married

Our cake and cupcakes turned out amazing! Ele came out, set everything up and had it ready on the wedding day! Everyone loved the cupcakes!

Amanda
09/20/2014

Ele Cake Co provides wonderful desserts at affordable prices. We ordered mini cupcakes and cookies and they were delicious and decorated to match our reception. They promptly delivered everything and set it up for us. I'm looking forward to the replica of the cake we cut for our one-year anniversary!

Recently Married

Our wedding cake was delicious and looked just like my inspiration picture. Ele is expensive, but they were very easy to work with and everything was as planned from ordering through delivery.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Ele Cake Co. was great to work with. Jessica was awesome! She helped us with design ideas and was there to answer any questions we had! We were very happy with how our cake turned out and everyone complimented us on how delicious the cake was! We ordered cake for 250 guests, but only ended up with a little over 200, and the cake was almost all gone! The thing that I really liked about Ele is that they provide you with a new, freshly made cake just like your original wedding cake on your one year anniversary! No year old frozen cake :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had a beautiful and unique cake, and we were able to sit down with the wedding specialist and explain what we wanted! It was beautiful and delicious. Plus, the week before they called and offered to add fondant to the cake for free!

Amanda
08/02/2014

AMAZING experience! We gave Jessica a photo of what we wanted and designed a cake that fit what we wanted! It looked so great and tasted even better! We could not have asked for a better experience!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Oh my gosh, our cake was SO GOOD!!! Ele provided us with a cake tasting and lots of options to choose from. We were able to customize our cake however we wished and the cake received tons of compliments from our wedding guests. Plus, Ele provides a one-year anniversary cake to us as part of the wedding cake package! (ie, you do not have to freeze the top tier of your wedding cake; they make a new cake for your anniversary)

1+ year ago

Very happy with Ele. Beautiful cake. Spent more than planned (1000.00) but it was a lovely cake. Delivered on time, set up perfectly, no complaints.