ele Cake Co.

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Ele has been our favorite cake company for a long time. We just had to use them for our wedding cake. The tasting was wonderful, and included about 10 flavors with different fillings and icings. Our consultant was extremely personable and helpful in helping us pick out the style of cake we wanted. They have tons of flavors to choose from. We chose a 3-tier cake with an additional sheet cake. It was not only beautiful, but also delicious! They coordinated the drop off and getting the cake topper very well. The price was pretty reasonable as well for the amount of cake we got. I would definitely recommend Ele to anyone!

Terry
06/27/2015

Beautiful and the cake was delicious!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

We ordered cupcakes and a mini cake for our wedding and it was a hit! We were able to customize the cupcakes with different flavors, fillings, and icing, and rent the cupcake stand through Ele, which made everything easier. Ele set up everything for us at the venue and it was perfect, not to mention, delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

They made me a beautiful cake exactly how I envisioned. Their wedding consultants are great to work with; they will design a cake to fit exactly what you want. Also, the cake tastes amazing!

2.4

Don't waste your time. Horrible customer service and I was very displeased with them.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Holy cow how yummy are Ele's cakes? I found them fun when we were tasting and designing our cake and super reliable with their delivery. I can hardly wait til our 1 year anniversary cake arrives!! Thank you

Larissa
01/25/2015

I choose to do snowflake cutout cookies for one of my party favors for my wedding and they turned out just perfect! Every detail was exactly what I wanted and everybody I worked with was very helpful and sweet!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

My cake was beautiful and delicious. I went for a more budget friendly option of their $1 cupcakes. They put sprinkles on them to fancy them up and allowed us to buy and give them whatever color cupcake liners we wanted. Very impressed with the services.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My cake was exactly what I designed. Absolutely beautiful and unique. The cake was delicious. The process to pick the cake was stress free and fun. Thank you!

Recently Married

They had beautiful cake arrangements for you to view at the cake tasting. There were so many different cake, icing, and filling flavors to choose from. Ours turned out beautiful, and they will even give you a fresh topper for your one year anniversary so you don't have to find freezer storage room!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

ELE is my all time favor bakery anyway but the wedding cake and groomsmen cake they made were exception! And the fact that 99% of the cake was covered in my favorite buttercream frosting was "The Icing On The Cake...lol". Guests were amazed that it not only looked good but tasted delish! The detail on the cameo hunting groomsmen cake was out of this world. and the wedding cake was exactly what we asked for. Thank you ELE staff for making these cakes yet another thing that our guests raved about.

Stacy
10/11/2014

My wedding cake was so delicious and beautiful. Guests are still talking about how awesome the cake tasted. Jessica did a fantastic job when we met with her on deciding how the cake would look and flavors. I also made a change close to the wedding and there was not a problem. :) I would recommend them to anyone.

Future Mrs
10/04/2014

We did a dessert bar through Ele Cake and it was a HUGE hit! Only reason I am not giving them a 5 star of quality of service was they did not put out the display, my wedding coordinators had to & the cost of transportation was a little high in my opinion for them not to put out the display.

Recently Married

Our cake and cupcakes turned out amazing! Ele came out, set everything up and had it ready on the wedding day! Everyone loved the cupcakes!

Amanda
09/20/2014

Ele Cake Co provides wonderful desserts at affordable prices. We ordered mini cupcakes and cookies and they were delicious and decorated to match our reception. They promptly delivered everything and set it up for us. I'm looking forward to the replica of the cake we cut for our one-year anniversary!

1+ year ago

Our wedding cake was delicious and looked just like my inspiration picture. Ele is expensive, but they were very easy to work with and everything was as planned from ordering through delivery.