Davillier Photography & Graphics
Leave your special moments to our special touch
4322 Canal St.

(4.8/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Lacy did our engagment and wedding pictures her work is wonderful. We plan on hiring her for some family pics. She was on time and her cost was great. She was on time and very professional.
Wedding: 05/18/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My experience was great. She made me feel comfortable about everything dealing with the photography. She makes it the whole process simple and easy. And you get some wonderful photos!
Wedding: 11/12/2011
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
I cannot say enough good things about this amazing photographer! She is so talented, she has such a kind heart, she is unobtrusive on your wedding day, yet able to get some of the most touching pictures .You'll see her website and know that those photos are the same quality you'll actually get on YOUR wedding day!
Wedding: 03/18/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lacy is a wonderful photographer. I really enjoyed getting to know her and working with her. She made my bridal shoot such a memorable day and also provided a lifetime of photo memories of my wedding day. I can't wait to work with her for future photographic memories.
Wedding: 02/20/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lacy was an awesome photographer and understood what I wanted to capture in my pictures. She was easy to work with and had a wonderful personality and attitude through-out my whole shoot. Pricing to packaging was very reasonable and I would return to her for future services.
Wedding: 04/18/2009
 504-483-7079
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire