422 Applewood Dr., Slidell, LA 70461 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,175
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Michael Caswell Photography

Wedding & portrait photographer, covering the New Orleans metropolitan area, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, and the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

Follow Michael Caswell Photography on

18 Reviews for Michael Caswell Photography

• ****C****

Tae · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing Photographer!

As out-of-towners, we had the distinct pleasure of working with Michael Caswell as our photographer for our destination wedding in New Orleans. We were tremendously blessed to have been able to secure his services. Michael is a true professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. In preparation of our wedding, he maintained open communication to address our concerns with knowledge, grace and insight that made the planning of photos easy from afar.

Michael is an ambitious and highly talented photographer, whose passion for photography is evident from the outstanding quality of his wedding photos. His exceptional eye for detail forever captured the most intimate moments of our wedding day, from our first-look in Jackson Square, to our courtyard ceremony at Hotel Mazarin, and moved us to tears, as we were able to relive those cherished moments with our family through the sheer beauty of his photographs.

The only “challenge” we’ve incurred is trying to select the fifty (50) best photographs to place in a wedding album, which speaks to the quality of Michael’s work.

Michael Caswell’s photography made our wedding a truly unforgettable experience! We recommend his services to any bride or groom wholeheartedly, with no reservations. You’ll be glad you chose him!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Krista · Married on 12/03/2017

We couldn't be happier with Michael Caswell! We specifically sought him out because he featured both opposite sex an same sex couples on his website, and it was important to us that our vendors share our views on equality. He worked with us to select the perfect photography package for our very small destination wedding in New Orleans. Michael is super responsive and completely transparent about his very reasonable pricing (which is listed on his website, unlike many other vendors). We were able to meet with him during a wedding planning trip back in March, and his friendly, professional manner immediately put us at ease. On the day of the wedding, our friends and family commented on how efficient he was at shooting the formal portraits, and how great he was at being unobtrusive during the ceremony. We are thrilled with how our photos came out and would highly recommend Michael to anyone who wants beautiful, photojournalistic wedding photos!

Sent on 01/04/2018
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 05/20/2017

I cannot say enough about Michael Caswell. I chose him after seeing his impressive work and reading all the great reviews. I reached out to him and he was super quick in replying. Thankfully he was available for my wedding date. He returned every email timely and was extremely helpful when I asked for suggestions on various things such as venues, videographers, etc. Initially, after seeing his work, I didn’t think I would be able to afford him, so imagine my surprise to discover how reasonably priced he actually was. On the day of the wedding, he arrived on time and ready to get to work. He was so polite, respectful and just a joy and pleasure to work with. Even when I was freaking out when family members were making us wait for pictures, he was so cool, calm and collected and in turn, calmed me down. He notified me when he had preview pics up on his blog. I cannot express how pleased I was. I sent the link to friends and family and all I got from everyone was how amazing the photography was. I then received the rest of the images – I cannot stress how incredibly excited I was to see them. He arranged the images in sequential order, so I literally re-lived my entire wedding through his lens. It was the first time I saw my bridal party walking down the aisle, guests dancing at the reception and so much more that I missed. The pictures are simply beyond beautiful. He is a true professional. I did the research, save yourself the time, call Michael Caswell right away before he books up. Thank you Michael. You gave me the most beautiful photographic memories that I will cherish forever.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Award

Michael Caswell Photography Pricing

Michael Caswell Photography Price Rates

Michael Caswell Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,625.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

• 422 Applewood Dr. Slidell, 70461 See on map