Cupid's Florist

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Lisa created everything and more I envisioned for my floral arrangements at my wedding! It was all so beautiful!! She is great with making your vision come to life and I would recommend her to anyone!
Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
She did an absoulutely beautiful job on all my weddding flowers. I loved my bridal bouquet, my flowers were perfect. I would highly recommend her for all your wedding flowers and she is prompt with delivery. I was so blessed to have found her for my very special day. The flowers stayed fresh throughout the wedding and reception and still look beautiful the day after.
Wedding: 10/11/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lisa Silva with Cupid Florist is AMAZING!!! She is such a lovely person and both my sister and I loved working with her for our weddings. I honestly feel like we found a hidden Gem! On such a crazy day I literally stopped in my tacks to look at my bouquet it took my breath away. I sat down with Lisa and explained my vision to her and she nailed it. With so many favorite memories I have to say the flowers were one of them. My wedding was absolutely beautiful thanks to Lisa. To all the brides out there believe me when I say she is worth every penny!! I’m starting to receive photographs of the venue and the flowers photographed beautifully made it look like a million bucks. Not only was Lisa my florist on such a important day, I also walk away feeling like I gained a friend!!

Alicia Baker
Wedding: 09/15/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lisa did a fantastic job! All my flowers were absolutely beautiful! She was so easy to work with and so much fun! Lisa was so helpful and really understood what I wanted. They did so much more than I asked for. The flowers were exactly as she said they would be. The smelt great and looked great all day and for several days later. My centerpieces were beautiful and my arch piece was amazing and gorgeous everyone was so happy with how it turned out her vision was perfect! My arch was also my headtable piece. Lisa and her husband stayed after the wedding to put it where it belonged and stayed for our photo hour to take pictures of all the amazing work they did. I am so pleased at how every arangement turned out. Thank you cupid's florist. I will definately be recommending her to anyone that needs a really great florist.
Hi Casey,
Thank you for the lovely review! You were a BEAUTIFUL bride! You are beautiful inside and out. You were a joy to work with.
Hugs,
Wedding: 11/11/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lisa Silva and Mr. Silva of Cupid's Florist were AMAZING!!! I would recommend them for any floral arrangement for any occasion. Lisa was so sweet and so caring and so professional. They were on time, very flexible and also made sure that I was pleased with the arrangements that we had planned.
They both have VERY SWEET spirits and it was such a pleasure to work with them for our wedding floral arrangements.
My bridal bouquet was INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL by the way!

Arielle
Cupid's Florist responded with the following comments:
You and your are just beautiful! It was a pleasure doing business with you! Hugs and Thanks!
Wedding: 07/30/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lisa was extremely helpful and energetic from our first meeting on. She listened to what we wanted and then made great suggestions to enhance the flowers even more. She met with us a couple of times as we made revisions. The flowers turned out beautiful, and we received many nice comments. Lisa worked really hard to make sure I was happy and went above and beyond in her creations. Thank you for being such an important part of my special day Lisa. You are the best!!!
Cupid's Florist responded with the following comments:
I am blessed to be a small part of your wedding! You and yours are such lovely. beautiful, people! God Bless you and thank you for all your kindnesses!
Wedding: 07/24/2011
Services Used: Flowers, Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cupid's Florist is owned and operated by Lisa Silva, and she was very easy to work with and had lots of helpful ideas to accentuate my ideas for my wedding flowers. My concept was really brought to life; the flowers that were delivered on my wedding day were everything I envisioned. The final product was just as we discussed prior to the wedding. In addition, my wedding was a destination wedding in San Diego (as I live 7 hours North), and Lisa worked well via email and phone to get everything just perfect. Lisa was very accessible and accommodating. She also helped me with alternative flower choices to better fit my budget, while still offering a design and flowers that went perfect with my overall wedding scheme. Cupid's Florist was a perfect choice for my San Diego wedding. I highly recommend considering Lisa and Cupid's Florist for your wedding.
Wedding: 07/08/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was very happy with the experience I had with Cupid's flowers. I had a destination wedding in San Diego and had to do my business over the phone or email from Phoenix. Lisa was very professional and enthusiastic about helping me with my order. She was very patient and kind when I changed my order 1 or 2 times. You know how it is!? I would recommend Lisa and Cupid's Flowers to everyone! She is amazing! My bouquet was so beautiful. I had so many compliments that day and have continued to receive compliments on it as well! Thanks for everything Lisa! ....... - Monique
Cupid's Florist responded with the following comments:
You are a lovely lady and beautiful bride! Thank you for using Cupid's Florist!
Wedding: 05/28/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cupid's florist was great! They did so much more than I asked for. The flowers were exactly as she said they would be. The smelt great and looked great all day. My centerpieces were beautiful and my arch piece was amazing and gorgeous. My arch was also my headtable piece. Cupid's florist stayed after the wedding to put it where it belonged and stayed for our photo hour to take picture of all the beautiful work. I am so pleased at how every arangement turned out. Thank you cupid's florist.
Cupid's Florist responded with the following comments:
Thank you Lacy! I am glad you loved your flowers!
Wedding: 05/07/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lisa is the owner of Cupid's Florist and she is simply amazing! She was referred to me by a co-worker that raved about her. I loved working with her on my wedding - she made me feel like I was the only client she had (even though I knew how many events she had going on). She really made me feel special throughout the whole planning process and occasionally I would get a random e-mail telling me what great decisions I had made and how excited she was for my wedding.

Lisa also plans one wedding a week so that she can completely focus on you the week before the wedding and the wedding day. She was always so quick to respond throughout the planning process and seriously a DELIGHT to work with. Her positive energy, bubbly personality, her ability to connect with people and her creativity make the wedding planning FUN – which was extremely important to me. Oh yes – and her work was beautiful!! The centerpieces, my bouquet, the arch…etc...everything was my favorite! Okay, my bouquet was my very favorite – all tulips! She really helped me figure out what I really wanted for the big day – she asked all the right questions and made it all happen. She’s incredible!
Cupid's Florist responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much! You are every florist's dream client!
Love ya both,
Wedding: 04/09/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We couldn't be happier with Lisa's contibutions to our wedding day. Early on, she sat down with me when I had basically no idea what I wanted and patiently helped me find a style and theme that she eloquently put together for our wedding. We still have people making comments about our centerpieces! She also was very budget minded as Cupid's Florist was one of the only vendors that I did not go over budget.
~julie
Cupid's Florist responded with the following comments:
Thank You Julie! Your lovely! Your wedding was beautiful!
Love,
Wedding: 03/25/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cupids florist was a breath of fresh air for me during my wedding planning. They made it so stress free,GREAT pricing, and the quality was rich, lush and beautiful.It was exactly what I had pictured and wanted.They gave me an open book choice as far as what I wanted and then gave me their suggestions too! We picked my flowers together.It was stunning when I saw them for the first time.
I had a winter wedding with deep red shades of flowers with black feathers as an accent,with bling inner twined in the flowers. It was the couture of floral!
I recomend Cupids Florist for any wedding!! You will be very pleased.
Cupid's Florist responded with the following comments:
Thank You Beautiful Lady! It is bride's like you that make me enjoy my job more and more! You ROCK!
xoxoxo Lisa of Cupid's Florist
Wedding: 12/09/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lisa was one of many florists I consulted for our wedding day flower needs. After I met with her though, I knew that she knew exactly what my vision was. She made what could be a very stressful decision, stress-free.

She was very flexible and her work was exceptional. She worked well within the budget, and even over-extended herself to accommodate our needs.

All of our guests still rave about how gorgeous our flowers were - from ceremony, wedding party, to our beautiful centerpieces. The high quality of her work transfers over to the photography of the night and you can see that she carefully puts together all pieces and only picks the best!

I absolutely LOVED my bouquet. I could not stop looking at it all night. I got sooo many compliments about it. And when you see it in pictures, it just pops at you! All the centerpieces were in high demand that night... my mom barely got to take one home.

I HIGHLY recommend you speak with Lisa before you go elsewhere. She'll save you a lot of time and money!

Thank you Lisa!!!
Wedding: 11/20/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cupid's Florist was recommended to us by a friend. She was genuinely excited about the flower ideas that we came to her with. Our wedding was a small budget, and she was able to give us what we wanted.
Dear Jess,
I really enjoyed working with you and yours! You and your family are all very lovely people! I thought the Nascar theme was so much fun and I truly enjoyed seeing it all come together.
Thank You Very Much!
God Bless You & Yours,
Wedding: 10/17/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lisa was great to work with. My bouquets were so beautiful and original. She was reasonably priced and very professional. She was referred to me by another bride and I was so happy with all the details. I would definitely use her again.
Cupid's Florist responded with the following comments:
I am so glad you liked everything! Your bouquet was almost as beautiful as you are!
Hugs,
Lisa of Cupid's Florist
Wedding: 10/10/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I found Lisa and Cupid's Florist on Wedding Wire after reading through many, many reviews, and now I'm back to write a review of my own and report on what an amazing job she did for us at our 9/25/10 wedding. From our first consultation, I knew that Lisa understood my vision and could execute it. I had full trust in her and she helped make my wedding a dream come true. Thank you Lisa.
Cupid's Florist responded with the following comments:
Thank you Rebecca! You are a lovely & beautiful lady all the way!
Wedding: 09/25/2010