CSA Heritage Limousine & Sedan Service LLC.

CSA Heritage Limousine & Sedan Service LLC.

Setting The Standard of Exceptional Customer Service

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would like to thank the owner of CSA Heritage Limousine Service for great customer service and the very cleanand well maintained Limousine we had for our wedding. A special thanks goes to Dave (My Driver) for a great job and courteous service and his professionalism. I would not think twice of using this company again, thanks very much!

• Wedding: 04/04/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a difficult time finding a limo service that would pick us up at 10:00 pm for just two hours. We had CSA Heritage recommended to us by someone who used them to have his wife and new baby driven home from the hospital. They were easy to book, quick to respond to questions, and offered us the highest service on our wedding. What a wonderful experience!!

• Wedding: 02/29/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great service!!!! I was very impressed with both gentleman who provided us with service. We were slightly concerned about finding a limo since we waited a little bit too long to look. They were available and very helpful! My mother and I were picked up by a very clean and comfortable sedan and were driven to the hair salon in the morning. The sedan was then used to drive each of us girls to the church as we were ready. Our driver (I hate that I forgot his name) even took two of my friends to a drive-thru to get some breakfast! They were so friendly and respectful and tactful! I didn't feel rushed - in fact, I felt like I was royalty! The limo that took us from the church to our reception was air conditioned (we were married in July) and so comfortable!! My husband and I really enjoyed our quiet time together and the limo was so neat! I would definitely recommend their services!

• Wedding: 07/07/2007
937-426-6437
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards