8859 Valley Circle Dr, Florence, KY 41042 Map · Phone number

About No Filter Charter Bus Service

No Filter Charter Bus Service is a fun and safe way to get to any event. Our party buses comfortably accommodate you and your guest anywhere you chose to go. We are ready to help make your special occasion into a night to remember. WE PROMISE THE BEST RATES GUARANTEED OR WILL BEAT THE COMPETITORS PRICE. We also offer professional photography, DJ service, Catering, Photo Booth, Hair/Makeup. CALL AND BOOK YOUR EVENT TODAY Wedding, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Concert, Corporate Event, Prom, Birthday Party, Sporting Event, Pub Crawl, Casino Trip, Keeneland, Church Hill Downs, Shuttle Service, Other

20150709151647
20150402171544
20150623222341
100mediaimag0021
20150709151647

4 Reviews for No Filter Charter Bus Service

• User7489399 · 1+ year ago

0.5

Horrible service all together. Doesn't even show up.
    Doesn't return any communication. And doesn't return any money when he completely flakes out on a job! Horrible human being for ruining couples big days!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Anthony · Married on 09/23/2017

0.5

They didn't show up for my wedding and they will not refund my money. The guy refuses to answer any of my emails, calls, texts, or even speak to me in person when I go to his house. Yes, I do plan on taking this matter to court. I just wanted you all to be aware and to not trust this company, ever!

Sent on 12/07/2016

0.5

I would give a 0/5 if the website would allow. Just an FYI...we had our wedding this past weekend and we had booked No Filter Charter Bus Service to shuttle our guests back and forth between the venue and hotel (both of which recommended this company). Everything was paid for in full, well in advance, and when I checked in prior to the date of the wedding I was told everything was set. However, the company never showed up. I found this out at 5pm when they were supposed to be there at 430pm and we ended up delaying our wedding a half an hour so guests had time to figure out another way to get to the venue. I am working on getting our money refunded, but the owner Matthew Mullins has not been answering emails, facebook messages, and the phone line is continuously busy. I have also contacted John Materese with WCPO, The BBB, and my bank to help rectify the issue. We ended up paying for and booking another shuttle at the very last minute to fulfill the promise of having one to our guests and obviously we ended up paying extra to make this happen.

Sent on 12/12/2016

No Filter Charter Bus Service FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Party Bus, Shuttle
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? No Min.
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Premium Stereo System

• 8859 Valley Circle Dr Florence, 41042 See on map