Classic Party Rentals- Phoenix (formally Tri-Rentals)

Classic Party Rentals- Phoenix (formally Tri-Rentals)

Phoenix, AZ
602.232.9900   Visit Website   Email Vendor

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
4.2
Flexibility

Professional company that does an awesome job with setup and take down of rentals. Flexible with changes as needed.

Classic Party Rentals- Phoenix (formally Tri-Rentals) responded with the following comments:

Hello Shannon,
Thank you for your kind words! We are glad that your wedding was a success. Cheers to you and your new married life!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were really satisfied with the rental service provided by them. We got all we needed on time and the the set up was perfect.

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so glad your event was a success!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jessica and her team were nothing short of amazing from the first meeting until the end of the event. I sat down with Jessica and simply gave her my theme (Rustic Country) showed her pictures of attire and she just ran with it. She knew exactly what to do and created something that was more than I imagined. I waited until I was walking down the aisle to see everything and it took my breath away, I was overwhelmed with how beautiful and perfect everything was. I would highly recommend them to everyone and will use them for any events I have in the future. Just a dream to work with and made my wedding day memorable. It was so nice to work with such an amazing vendor that allowed me to relax and not worry about a thing, I knew Jessica and her team had everything covered.

Private User
Recently Married

Great value Friendly Fast feedback

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Classic was a great value for the price! They have a lot of options and are willing to be flexible and creative with your needs.

Charlie
03/15/2014

Classic Party Rentals were great to work with. Haley Brandner helped us at the store to pick out tables, chairs, table settings, and other equipment, and was always cheerful and accommodating when we called with changes to our original order. Christian Miorin came out to our site and helped us figure out the arrangement of the tables and chairs, and had valuable suggestions for the set up of the food and drinks. We were very happy with their professionalism, and I would definitely hire them again.

Private User
1+ year ago

Classic Party Rentals is the only company in the state that rents wood farm tables. They were very easy to work with and very helpful in determining the size of tables we needed for our event space.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Classic Party Rentals is the Go To place for all your rental needs! There are so easy and have so many selections. I just used them for my glassware and I had so many options! Everyone there is so friendly!

Tom
10/19/2013

Very accommodating especially if you need to make any last minute changes or additions, very responsive in returning E mails and phone calls. Delivery and pick up on schedule so you need not worry about them not showing up on time or being late.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

James with Classic Party Rentals was great to work with! He responded via e-mail and phone very quickly. He was able to help us get what we wanted and stay within our budget! :) They came to set up the tent a few days early so we would then have plenty of time to decorate it!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was so happy we chose to work with Classic Party Rentals. When we had an emergency at the last minute, they made sure they fixed the problem the resort had created and I didn't even know we had a problem until it was over.

Their rentals are high quality, comfortable and beautiful. They send enough people to make the setting up and striking a quick and efficient process. I was really happy with all they did for us.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They provided us with tables and chairs for the wedding. My wedding planner recommended them, and was really the one that interacted with them. All of the rentals looked good, though.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a great experience working with Classic. They were very professional and helpful, and everything happened without a hitch. Our wedding was the day before Easter and at a private residence, they were kind enough to come pick up all the rentals on following Monday without an extra charge. Additionally, we had booked a tent in case it rained, which it did not. We were able to get a quote for the tent and sizing without a fee and were able to cancel the tent for a full refund. My only minor complaint is that items are a bit pricey. For instance, I ended up buying chargers instead of renting them as it was actually cheaper! My advice would be to get several price quotes.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

James and Tyler were extra accommodating for the planning of our big day!! James came across town to offer his expertise and help me decide on lighting. Tyler and James answered each and every question I had and helped make our reception a success!! I had so many questions and concerns but they really put my mind at ease after just one email!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This company is THE BEST! James & Tyler - are the A TEAM! I couldn't have imagined working with another company on my wedding. As a wedding planner, I have many options to choose from that I know are reputable companies... but there is no other company that I would have trusted with my wedding! Their product quality is always the best, their staff is always on time and performing, if anything is ever missing because you forgot or you need something - they will ALWAYS get it to you promptly!! They work tirelessly to deliver you the best event and fulfill all of your wedding needs. This was my experience with them for my wedding, bridal shower, and engagement party - as well as all of the weddings I do with my clients. I will continue to endorse them to all of my clients and felt really lucky to have them there on my wedding day!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Classic Rentals did a wonderful job at assisting us in choosing and setting up all of our wedding rentals. James, especially, was friendly and did a wonderful job at assisting our needs and helping us with our contract.